2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

She didn't deserve that honor...MFCer's would kill to do that...:sneaky2:

*hopes that one doesn't show up in LA since I have hair like a lollipop girl...right length and color...*:wink2::naughty:

lol ull get a wig anyway ;) its a cute wig... very fun:punk: but the dress is the best part :D

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, well, at least they'll see I could pull off the look:wink2:

I think that would make my life if I could do it...:wub2:

i know how u feel :):wub2:

Just for you:

recchoccake2.jpg

cookies_stacks2.jpg

CIMG7972.thumbnail.JPG

I'm a bad, bad influence..

GRRRRRRR

there where?! at the dressing room? or the venue?

LOL to the venue we got around 11am... and they called me into the dressing room when i was IN THE CROWED! first row center!!! after waiting all day outside... lol

so it was a bit before the support act was on...

while the support act was on we walked around the venue with buskets giving people lollipops it was so much fun! i had to act like im lollipop for real...so if someone asked who i really am i was like "im lollipop! i live in the woods!" lmao! oh yeah thats another thing....if u do that..make sure u know the backround of lollipop ;) like "i have to go! chew chew is after me!"

LOL i most definitely will! well they told me to be there an hour early, she might have mentioned something about a rehearsal, but i'm not entirely clear.anyways they told me to bring flat black shoes, all i have are black converse and a dance shoe with a very small heel so we'll see?!. (this is actually my first concert of his as well, so this will be a good way to get the ball rolling!)

Thank you SO much for all you've had to say! Assuming all goes well i should have a story when i come back! I leave early tomorrow because i live 5 hours away so i get back on thursday, talk you soon!! thanx again!:thumb_yello::roftl::punk::wub2::biggrin2::roll1:

THANKS to dcdeb for opening up this new thread - I love how all the pics/reports are in the one thread, it makes it so much easier to find than going through the other thread :)

As a suggestion, perhaps on the sticky at the top of the post maybe you could have peoples names and then the link to their report/pics etc? It would make it easier to find, but I understand if thats too much mucking around :D

HURRY UP guys and post, post, post! I'm dying here :lmao:

LOL i most definitely will! well they told me to be there an hour early, she might have mentioned something about a rehearsal, but i'm not entirely clear.anyways they told me to bring flat black shoes, all i have are black converse and a dance shoe with a very small heel so we'll see?!. (this is actually my first concert of his as well, so this will be a good way to get the ball rolling!)

Thank you SO much for all you've had to say! Assuming all goes well i should have a story when i come back! I leave early tomorrow because i live 5 hours away so i get back on thursday, talk you soon!! thanx again!:thumb_yello::roftl::punk::wub2::biggrin2::roll1:

oooh flat black shoes?? i have black shoes like lollipop ....

but when i was one they gave me the shoes... and they were kinda small on me so maybe they told u to bring incase they dont have shoes to give u...

:thumb_yello:

YES! have fun!!!!!!!! and good luck!!!!!!!!

oooh flat black shoes?? i have black shoes like lollipop ....

but when i was one they gave me the shoes... and they were kinda small on me so maybe they told u to bring incase they dont have shoes to give u...

:thumb_yello:

YES! have fun!!!!!!!! and good luck!!!!!!!!

Thanks again! Good night everybody!.....All is well!!!:)

wow, Sivan!!! Can I ask - being a lollipop girl, is it worth it as you are not in the audience, and you said yourself that you don't get to see much of the concert.

Also, does Mika talk to you afterwards? I know he can't talk before the concert because of his voice.....

wow, Sivan!!! Can I ask - being a lollipop girl, is it worth it as you are not in the audience, and you said yourself that you don't get to see much of the concert.

Also, does Mika talk to you afterwards? I know he can't talk before the concert because of his voice.....

was worht it... ofcourse it was.... ESP cause soon its going to be my 10th concert :shocked: but if u never seen him and wont see him again maybe... than....hmmmmm good question! but i think i would have dont it anyway... not sure! hard one! lol

and yeah after the show he talked to a lot of ppl that night...