2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he's onstage, and they are front and centre, that's gonna be VERY distracting when he goes to the front of the stage.

Drumstick anyone?

you are still awake? i bet those girls are having the time of their life!

i now know the feeling:blush-anim-cl:

you are still awake? i bet those girls are having the time of their life!

i now know the feeling:blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha, I'm just off to bed now, getting a little tired. See you all later.

I will be able to sit here all through your night!! It is only lunchtime here, not going to miss anything I hope...

My guess is at 11.10pm they are outside freezing, waiting for the Mikster.

Icecream anyone?

mika02.jpg

Your guess is correct! Just got a text saying they're waiting for him now. Oh, and that the show was "f****ing awesome". :naughty:

:punk: aww hope everyone will meet the sweet boy... (i mean mika if u didnt know :roftl: )

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

My first Mika concert was an f***ing AMAZING experience!!!! (Pardon me... a little excited, since I met him after.

Writing more now...

woo hoo! u guys r coming back! :punk:

yayyyyyyyy for meeting him ;)

The concert was un-bloody-believable. Brilliant. Fun. Everything I was hoping it would be!!

The highlight for me was SITM. He started the first line or two, then stopped... then the whole band stopped... then he just laughed and said "I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE THE F**ING HICCUPS!!!" ROTFL!!!

He started again, and gave the BEST stuck in the middle performance he's ever given.... really really amazing. I got the whole thing on vid, but missed the hiccup comment. I know that someone else has it though. This is going to be the classic moment of the year. LOVED IT!

The one unfortunate thing was that he had major sound/feedback problems repeatedly during Love Today. It looked like it hurt his ear. He handled it well though... I felt SO bad for him. I think the problem was Martin's guitar. He left for a minute and came back with another guitar, and the feedback stopped.

HMDYLM was sooooo beautiful live, as was Happy Ending... seeing it in person is so different.

My personal big suprise was Ring Ring... I've never particularly liked it but it was SO GOOD live! It totally works live.

He came out after and said hello, talked for a few minutes, but didn't sign or take individual pictures. He had a sore throat and was talking softly (not that you could tell during the show).

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Pics soon.

The concert was un-bloody-believable. Brilliant. Fun. Everything I was hoping it would be!!

The highlight for me was SITM. He started the first line or two, then stopped... then the whole band stopped... then he just laughed and said "I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE THE F**ING HICCUPS!!!" ROTFL!!!

He started again, and gave the BEST stuck in the middle performance he's ever given.... really really amazing. I got the whole thing on vid, but missed the hiccup comment. I know that someone else has it though. This is going to be the classic moment of the year. LOVED IT!

The one unfortunate thing was that he had major sound/feedback problems repeatedly during Love Today. It looked like it hurt his ear. He handled it well though... I felt SO bad for him. I think the problem was Martin's guitar. He left for a minute and came back with another guitar, and the feedback stopped.

HMDYLM was sooooo beautiful live, as was Happy Ending... seeing it in person is so different.

My personal big suprise was Ring Ring... I've never particularly liked it but it was SO GOOD live! It totally works live.

He came out after and said hello, talked for a few minutes, but didn't sign or take individual pictures. He had a sore throat and was talking softly (not that you could tell during the show).

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Pics soon.

Yay, first review of the night!! Thank you so much!, Aw, hiccups.

He had a sore throat and was talking softly (not that you could tell during the show).

Day two and he's already ill? Hooo boy. Here we go again. :mf_rosetinted:

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Pics soon.

Yayy thanks for the report! :yay:

I'm glad you had a great time! :punk: Can't wait for pics

sore throat allready?! ICK! MIKA! keep warm and healthy!

isnt RING RING AMAZING?!?!?!?!

i looooove it live! its the best together with LOVE TODAY! i cant stop jumping!