2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

Oh, and the venue was tiny compared to what he's been doing, and was much smaller that I imagined.... I didn't get there until the doors opened at 7:00, and there was a lineup wrapping all the way around the entire perimiter of the venue. Yet somehow I was able to get quite close - only about 10 rows back or so. It filled up quickly though but everyone pretty much had a good view. The lights weren't so good so my pictures are a little fuzzy.... still downloading from camera...

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my first thought too when i read that. Not another sore throat!!

Well I think that's quite normal after a gig. Remember, he really has to sing to reach those high notes....it would be weird if his voice was perfectly fine afterwards haha. M: "Hey guys" (said all perfectly) :naughty:

I do hope it's nothing serious :sad:

Well I think that's quite normal after a gig. Remember, he really has to sing to reach those high notes....it would be weird if his voice was perfectly fine afterwards haha. M: "Hey guys" (said all perfectly) :naughty:

What you say is true...... but. i agree i hope it's nothing serious.

The concert was un-bloody-believable. Brilliant. Fun. Everything I was hoping it would be!!

The highlight for me was SITM. He started the first line or two, then stopped... then the whole band stopped... then he just laughed and said "I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE THE F**ING HICCUPS!!!" ROTFL!!!

He came out after and said hello, talked for a few minutes, but didn't sign or take individual pictures. He had a sore throat and was talking softly (not that you could tell during the show).

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Pics soon.

The hiccups? That I want to see, how funny.

Sore throat? How many times he starts a tour and is so over enthusiastic at the start but he is croaking by the end.

When will he learn to pace himself???:blink:

Yeah, I was afraid when I read the another sore throat part but I think a slight sore throat is normal after a gig. Ah if I did what he did I wouldn't have any voice after. : P At least he has a day to try to rest while traveling.

Thanks for the report! Can't wait for pics! :original:

The hiccups? That I want to see, how funny.

Sore throat? How many times he starts a tour and is so over enthusiastic at the start but he is croaking by the end.

When will he learn to pace himself???:blink:

he better be healthy when he comes to LA! OR ELLSE!!!!!!!!!!

oh man...my throat JUST started to hurt.... :blink:

Aw hahahahahahaha. I love how he just stops and covers his mouth. :lmfao:

I would be a horrible singer. I sneeze too often. There'd be plenty of videos of me singing and then sneezing during the song. :roftl:

I'm relatively new to this site, but Thanks to all who are posting! I totally love reading everything. It is getting me more excited than I can imagine for my First Concert in SLC, UT!!!!!!! My husband and I are going, and this is just making me have goosebumps. No illness next Friday...we are also a small venue of 2000 and I don't want to be cancelled.

he had hiccup on stage in front of thousands ppl during SITM's while playing piano!!!!??

that's hiliaous XDDDDDDDDDD :roftl: :roftl:

sore throat??!!!!! I really dun want hear any illness from him , but that's not easy as he keeps on using his voice like this way.....mmmmm :emot-sad:

Hi all! I'm here now, but dead tired....

I'll give you something, just give me a moment. In the meantime, I can tell you that we had a fantastic time, but just sorry that Mika wasn't in any condition to do his regular meet-and-greet. :thumbdown:

The highlight for me was SITM. He started the first line or two, then stopped... then the whole band stopped... then he just laughed and said "I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE THE F**ING HICCUPS!!!" ROTFL!!!

He started again, and gave the BEST stuck in the middle performance he's ever given.... really really amazing. I got the whole thing on vid, but missed the hiccup comment. I know that someone else has it though. This is going to be the classic moment of the year. LOVED IT!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDX6h674aY

OMG! That is soooo cute! The way he totally stops, covers his mouth and looks at the band - I can just imagine his face! Hiccups, omg, they are so adorabley human :naughty:

I can't wait to see this video of him commenting on it. How did he get rid of them? I'm just imagining him sitting there on stage holding his breath, or someone trying to scare him - lol! :roftl:

He came out after and said hello, talked for a few minutes, but didn't sign or take individual pictures. He had a sore throat and was talking softly (not that you could tell during the show).

Oh nooooo! :shocked::thumbdown:

I'll give you something, just give me a moment. In the meantime, I can tell you that we had a fantastic time, but just sorry that Mika wasn't in any condition to do his regular meet-and-greet. :thumbdown:

he wasnt???? :(

Yay Suzy's back!!:woot_jump:

Yay Suzy's back!!:woot_jump:

:shocked: That is exactly what I was going to say!!