2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE!

He drove right up to the building (I bet the poor dear is afraid of the cold, it's apparently drizzling in Toronto). He waved to those in the queue then went inside, but Andy came out to chat! :wub2:

Not sure if sound check has started, at this point they can't hear anything...

UPDATE!

He drove right up to the building (I bet the poor dear is afraid of the cold, it's apparently drizzling in Toronto). He waved to those in the queue then went inside, but Andy came out to chat! :wub2:

so we're getting live reports this time :punk:

UPDATE!

Thanks for the update! :wink2:

Subscribes- cos I will be in bed when the reports roll in:naughty:

haha same here!

and me...will be great to wake up tomorrow and maybe read the first reviews :thumb_yello:

UPDATE!

thanks for the update!

1) That's a good question, and

2) Because he's so dang cute and friendly, I'd assume. Unless he's also a kind and fine wizard, and has put a spell on everyone...

Well I can answer 2, he certainly is not a kind and fine wizard, there's only room for one of those! And I don't find him very cute. Or particularly friendly. But that's just me.

andy was most friendly with me in glasgow and i'm so grateful to mika for giving this andy boy to us as a link to him.

thanks for the update, but now it's time for bed....sigh

pls thank christine for me! and suzy if she texts you, lollipop monkey!

'tomorrow's another ...report!'

LMAO i dont know! this guy just like to blind people!:thumbdown:

:naughty:

I always thought that Andy was the one that was making a new memory tape for MIKA so he will remember all of us the next time he sees us :blink:

O and just bring some sunglasses next time you go to a gig I heard that they help a lot against blinding lights :roftl:

*next gig Andy sees a big group of fans with sunglasses on the first row and starts to wonder why they are wearing them inside the venue* :roftl:

Well I can answer 2, he certainly is not a kind and fine wizard, there's only room for one of those! And I don't find him very cute. Or particularly friendly. But that's just me.

Sorry Babs, you know I'm gonna disagree with you on how cute Andy is.

Was he filming do we know or just chatting?

I haven't heard from Suzie yet and I'm still confused by her post in the other thread saying that she is going to post through me. I don't remember giving her my number, I might have done at Hammersmith possibily. *scratches head in confusion*

Sorry Babs, you know I'm gonna disagree with you on how cute Andy is.

Was he filming do we know or just chatting?

I haven't heard from Suzie yet and I'm still confused by her post in the other thread saying that she is going to post through me. I don't remember giving her my number, I might have done at Hammersmith possibily. *scratches head in confusion*

she ment that her hasband has a phone like yours... ;)

I always thought that Andy was the one that was making a new memory tape for MIKA so he will remember all of us the next time he sees us :blink:

O and just bring some sunglasses next time you go to a gig I heard that they help a lot against blinding lights :roftl:

*next gig Andy sees a big group of fans with sunglasses on the first row and starts to wonder why they are wearing them inside the venue* :roftl:

not a bad idea!:mf_rosetinted: