2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

like what! hint?? :biggrin2:

Hot Topic, I don't think we have those.

I think you mentioned Yankee Candle, don't have those.

Victoria's Secret (we do have LaSenza, which is owned by Victoria's Secret:lol3:).

I believe we don't have Ulta.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of those. :roftl:)

PS: By the way, when I first read "hint", I was about to give you a hint on the 'treat' I got ya. :lol3:

Edit: I think I interpreted your comment properly. If not, my bad, just let me know.

Edited by iadoremika

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidently filmed for about a second when i was trying to take a picture and i was so annoyed that i hadn't filmed more. I really only have about four pictures! The one below a few of the dressing room and one of me. Ridiculous! And yes....i guessss we'll just have to do it again...oh poo:mf_rosetinted:

Andy really must learn to share though. What could they possibly want with that footage now?:blink::sneaky2:

DSC00586_2.jpg

Oh ! think you can send me this pic by email, it's much clearer than the one I got of the two of us.

:mf_rosetinted:

i can't see the difference between that picture and this one :mf_rosetinted: ... they look the same to me

I know :mf_rosetinted:

your pics are amazing!!! i'll definitely check out your myspace:thumb_yello:

Thanks ! Feel free to leave comments on them !

These pics are FABULOUS, and they bring back fantastic memories too! :mf_lustslow: I still remember reading your long reports of all the gigs where you were LG with relish, Vero.....sigh....So nice :wub2:.

Oh Sara.... how I miss this day... this entire week !!! It was the best week of my life, really !!! My reports are all posted on my blog (in one part, not in 1000 parts like in the gig threads lol, and complete with pics) if you ever feel nostalgic

• 11 months later...

Does anyone remember what happened on this day 2 years ago? :das:

It was my first concert ever, and my first Mika concert too- a winning combination I'd say. :naughty: Throughout the amount of time spent waiting, the drizzle (stupid weather) and all that time spent standing up...it was all totally worth it. :wub2: The concert exceeded my expectations in every sense of the word, and I only hope that more people have an experiece like I did. And I got to personally give Mika my gift, so that was...amazing. :fangurl: Even if it all happened in 9 seconds. :lol3:

I wish this night would happen all over again. :mf_lustslow:

Oh thanks for bumping this thread Louise. I didn't realize today was the anniversary.

I have had some amazing, amazing experiences with Mika since then, but this was still the most thrilling gig for me and it always will be. Mika could play in my living room and it still wouldn't recreate the feeling. It was just a different time and you can't go back.

I think my favourite moment was at 1:46 here. It still makes me want to jump right out of my seat:

• silver changed the title to 2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS