REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Orpheum Theatre in Boston, Massachussetts: 01-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Niki :biggrin2:

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to post yet with updates from Jen (PhotoJenic) but here's a basic recap...

At about 6:45 she was in line getting wet and nobody else was dressed up crazy... not sure if anyone else showed up afterward. Then at about 6:55 she was let into the venue. At 7:15 she said Andy was filming the crowd from the stage and came over to film just her and her mom! :cool: And by 8 she said the opening act had been playing for a while. Now that's done and Mika's next! :biggrin2:

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to post yet with updates from Jen (PhotoJenic) but here's a basic recap...

At about 6:45 she was in line getting wet and nobody else was dressed up crazy... not sure if anyone else showed up afterward. Then at about 6:55 she was let into the venue. At 7:15 she said Andy was filming the crowd from the stage and came over to film just her and her mom! :cool: And by 8 she said the opening act had been playing for a while. Now that's done and Mika's next! :biggrin2:

Thanks for the update:wink2:

:yay: :yay:

Rah I so wish I was there :naughty:

Thanks for letting us know! :punk:

Waits PAITENTLY for reviews! :mf_rosetinted:

woot, can't wait for more :yay:

Crap!

Gotta get on a bus to New York in a few hours...gonna miss everything.

*subscribes*

did u just say "crap i gotta go to NY...." crap?????

i think u ment "HORAY!!!" :naughty:

Awesome!! :punk:

thanks! I cant wait for reports :yay:

Finally!

For the longest while I couldn't get on to the site! I thought I was

going to miss the Boston news!

:woot_jump:

Can't wait to hear how it is...

dcdeb

22 HOURS AND 58 MINUTES UNTIL MIKA IN NYC!!!

so tonight we will spice up the waiting menu...keep us warm... Mexican pizza anyone??

Mexican%20Pizza.jpg

I'll have a slice of that, if that's okay, thank you.

Hi Deb, I'm still up, but it's the weekend so it's okay.

Nice first report, nice to hear Andy's still trying to blind the worlds population, I swear he has a contract with RayBan. LOL!