2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

oh yah!!! i forgot about that! ill scan it in as soon as im off the phone w/ a friend im kinda pissed off at, but still need to talk to cuz otherwise i cant do lab :boxed:

Ooh, okay, you take your time!

I might have to look at it tomorrow. I'm really tired and I have to study.

Hey, I just realized you can teach me how to make hearts your beautiful way.:wub2:

My way is bad, and sometimes they just fall apart.:thumbdown:

Ooh, okay, you take your time!

I might have to look at it tomorrow. I'm really tired and I have to study.

Hey, I just realized you can teach me how to make hearts your beautiful way.:wub2:

My way is bad, and sometimes they just fall apart.:thumbdown:

hahaha -pulls out scrap paper- will do! :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: ooops, hahaha, totally innocent, i swear:mf_rosetinted:

OK, im finally off the phone, let me go scan! :thumb_yello:

I looked at it and thought, "Well..this can't be right." :roftl:

But that's okay, I was able to figure out who it was.

Ooh, neat!

OK, here it is everyone! -drumroll- :naughty:

Mika-design.jpg

sry its so big, (and i know its a little fuzzy cuz it bled on the paper, but w/ the cotton of the shirt pressing up against the screen it shouldnt be like that :thumb_yello: )

its greyscale on purpose cuz i want you guys to choose your colors, i know Jess already did.

Jess, you said no wings, right?

for those who DONT know, the name, the wings, the chicken, the main body, and the other shade of the body, are all on different screens, which just means that those are the ones that can be your colors, any color you want that can be mixed/made w/ paint! :thumb_yello:

and also, if, like Jess, someone doesnt want a certain part of it, aslong as it is a screen, i dont have to use it, hope you all like it! :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh, okay, I thought you wanted us to choose the color of the body and letter and everything. Haha, I understand now, sounds great!

Thank you so much!!

Oh..and what's the size of the shirt?

what size do you WANT the shirt to be :bleh::roftl:

oh, and btw, could you tell me again what colors you want? i dont wanna go looking through my txts... :naughty:

what size do you WANT the shirt to be :bleh::roftl:

oh, and btw, could you tell me again what colors you want? i dont wanna go looking through my txts... :naughty:

How small would a small be? I'm nor sure if I should get a small or medium.

Are they fitted or tee shirts? If they're fitted, then medium. Tee shirt, small.

And the colors..you can leave it black and white.:thumb_yello:

hey girls! sorry to interrupt your conversation, but wasn't it "lookovermyshoulder" that was supposed to be mika???

ok so majorly random but... ada remember when we were talking on the fone before the gig and u told me about the member 123456 and how people think the person is mika because he doesnt have a profile and he posts things that only mika would say well... i was looking for him in the members thing and i typed in 123456 and he wasnt listed:shocked: AND its the day before/of we become official and cant u not delete an account once u made it UNLESS u have SPECIAL privileges:blink: was that mika!?!?!?!?!?!?! omg omg omg!!!

How small would a small be? I'm nor sure if I should get a small or medium.

Are they fitted or tee shirts? If they're fitted, then medium. Tee shirt, small.

And the colors..you can leave it black and white.:thumb_yello:

mm, i could TRY, the actual picture i didnt do in black in white, i just scanned it in greyscale...i dont think i can, and on a white shirt? common add some COLOR :naughty: you know what, i think i wanna do the Blue and light blue combo for the body, cuz i think youd like it, the chicken you said yellow last time right? i can still do that! and MIKA letters will be black!

hey girls! sorry to interrupt your conversation, but wasn't it "lookovermyshoulder" that was supposed to be mika???

dunno...looked at the posts...doesnt seem too likely for me, and 123456 is just who i personally thought was Mika, his posts made LOTS of sense, if they where him, and i heard someone wonder if it was him, dunno, i was convinced :naughty:

Alex! how are you??

mm, i could TRY, the actual picture i didnt do in black in white, i just scanned it in greyscale...i dont think i can, and on a white shirt? common add some COLOR :naughty: you know what, i think i wanna do the Blue and light blue combo for the body, cuz i think youd like it, the chicken you said yellow last time right? i can still do that! and MIKA letters will be black!

Hahhaa, okay! Sounds good, I trust you!:thumb_yello:

And I'm off to bed..EXHAUSTED.

Good night.

omg, i finished my first t-shirt! it looks sooo good!! its in the drier right now (dont ask why, but thats what you gotta do.. :boxed: )

oh, and for everyone who is getting a design, i suggest if you are going to wash it, let it sit in a bucket of water or wash it by itself cuz i have NO idea if it bleeds color...:thumb_yello:

sadly the first t-shirt was a pink medium fitted, and noone asked for that :naughty: so i shall try to finish as many shirt/tote bags as i can by friday! oh wait, oh NO :tears: i dont think ill finish them cuz of testing! why why why must testing be this week?!!! tommorow i dont have period 1/2 and i DO have period 11/12 (period 11 is when i do the shirts) but the periods are all shortened cuz of testing AND wed. and thurs. i have 1/2 INSTEAD of 11/12!! which means i dont have the class!! what shall i dooo!! you know what? ill see if i can get out of other classes and go to him, cuz this is way more important :sneaky2: than ANY other class

urrgghhelz

omg, i finished my first t-shirt! it looks sooo good!! its in the drier right now (dont ask why, but thats what you gotta do.. :boxed: )

oh, and for everyone who is getting a design, i suggest if you are going to wash it, let it sit in a bucket of water or wash it by itself cuz i have NO idea if it bleeds color...:thumb_yello:

sadly the first t-shirt was a pink medium fitted, and noone asked for that :naughty: so i shall try to finish as many shirt/tote bags as i can by friday! oh wait, oh NO :tears: i dont think ill finish them cuz of testing! why why why must testing be this week?!!! tommorow i dont have period 1/2 and i DO have period 11/12 (period 11 is when i do the shirts) but the periods are all shortened cuz of testing AND wed. and thurs. i have 1/2 INSTEAD of 11/12!! which means i dont have the class!! what shall i dooo!! you know what? ill see if i can get out of other classes and go to him, cuz this is way more important :sneaky2: than ANY other class

urrgghhelz

hey! i'll take the medium! lol!

you have 12 classes in one day???! :shocked:

in high school, i had 12 classes in 2 years!

well, its kinda weird how they do it, but its actually only 8

you're gonna have to explain that. lol. in 9th grade we had the CRAZIEST schedule. it went like this:

mon: pds 1,2,3,4,5,6

tues: pds 1,2,3,4,5,7

weds: pds 1,2,3,4,6,7

thurs: pds 1,2,3,5,6,7

fri: pds 1,2,4,5,6,7

then the next monday we skipped period 1. it was SOOO confusing.

oh, and its a pink medium, you sure? OK! its yours! ...wait...this means I dont have a shirt :roftl: but thats ok, i have a long time to make mine, im only seeing you guys....saturdaY!!!

if it was your shirt, you can keep it. :thumb_yello: i already have mikas shirts.

saturday, you're not going to see me :thumbdown::crybaby: i love in....in...in....FLORIDA! :crybaby: :crybaby: