2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

o:blink: hahaha:naughty: how did u find out???

someone on their facebook asked' date=' and they gave rosies email...sooo....i emailed her saying that i loved them in NY, and got their autograph, but it's on a wrinkly piece of paper, and daenans isn't even on the same part. and she replied the next day saying that she'd send me an autographed photo. and it came in the mail 3 days later! [/color']

u email rosie she is the manager i guess and request for it her email is:

rosie@themidwaystate.com:wink2:

o and ladygodiva you got the user name from queen right?

so i just say something along the lines of... "Hello, i'm Lauralai, loved midways state, listen to them all the time, would it be possible to be sent an autograph?

and does it matter where i live? since i live in michigan...?

and yes, my name is from a lyric of queen. i used to always go by LadyMadonna from the beatles song, but i figured it was time for a change. I've gone identity mad! lol, i guess i just tried a little freddie....haha niiice.

someone on their facebook asked, and they gave rosies email...sooo....i emailed her saying that i loved them in NY, and got their autograph, but it's on a wrinkly piece of paper, and daenans isn't even on the same part. and she replied the next day saying that she'd send me an autographed photo. and it came in the mail 3 days later!

yeah i emailed her yesterday and she emailed me back today (she replies almost as quickly as the guys lol) she said she is glad that i like the band and will get to me the autograph picture in the mail today:punk:

so i just say something along the lines of... "Hello, i'm Lauralai, loved midways state, listen to them all the time, would it be possible to be sent an autograph?

and yes, my name is from a lyric of queen. i used to always go by LadyMadonna from the beatles song, but i figured it was time for a change. I've gone identity mad! lol, i guess i just tried a little freddie....haha niiice.

well u have to say ur address for her to send it to u:naughty:

i was listening to dont stop me now today and they mentioned lady godiva i was like:blink: hey thats lauralai's username and knowing that alot of the mfcers are queen fans i was like she definately got it from that lol:naughty:

i don't think where you live matters. i live far away and they still sent it.

Sweet. alrighty, then i'll give it a try- that would be sooo cool to get an autograph! haha, i Mika, The Beatles and Queen and Debussy are all at the top of my most played list. what an odd combo lol. mika takes the cake though!

• 10 months later...

Just bumping this thread out of nostalgia... one year ago right now we were

getting ready to see MIKA in NYC! :wub2:

And that was the last time I saw him live :tears:

Oh well... won't leave this open for discussion, since there are

already so many Terminal 5 threads -- just thought it would

be fun to re-read... :naughty:

Just bumping this thread out of nostalgia... one year ago right now we were

getting ready to see MIKA in NYC! :wub2:

And that was the last time I saw him live :tears:

Oh well... won't leave this open for discussion, since there are

already so many Terminal 5 threads -- just thought it would