2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I think I missed something. Vero is LG again?? Last night she was stuck in Montreal, how did this happen? Did Mika just see her there and choose her again?:shocked:

he sent them his private jet :naughty: just kidding!

they somehow made it with the next bus, but I'm not sure how she got chosen again

I think I missed something. Vero is LG again?? Last night she was stuck in Montreal, how did this happen? Did Mika just see her there and choose her again?:shocked:

She left for NYC this morning. Mika's management obviously has Vero's contact info because of the other shows and they knew Vero was going to be in NY so my guess is they called her today when they needed someone.

he sent them his private jet :naughty: just kidding!

they somehow made it with the next bus, but I'm not sure how she got chosen again

i think maybe nadja called her or something or saw her there...

she is the one that is responssible for the lollipops i think...

I think that because Vero knows what she's doing and they know she's gonna be at the shows, they probably find it easier to get her on stage than show someone else.

I'm surprised I can write properly as I haven't had a drink in months, and my friend has brought back a fairly pricey bottle of brandy from Spain, and I now feel a little bit squiffy after 1 glass.LOL!

I think that because Vero knows what she's doing and they know she's gonna be at the shows, they probably find it easier to get her on stage than show someone else.

I'm surprised I can write properly as I haven't had a drink in months, and my friend has brought back a fairly pricey bottle of brandy from Spain, and I now feel a little bit squiffy after 1 glass.LOL!

haha same here I've had 2 glasses of wine earlier and I was starting to be silly and stuff lol but it's gone by now, writing is quite easy when you're drunk :naughty:

They said they like to have lollipops who have done it before because then they don't have to be re-taught and Vero can show the newbies what to do because Mika doesn't really have much time to do that before the show.

Yes, I think you're right about that. Mika had to help them with a routine the first night and now Vero can train the new LGs because she already knows what to do.

:cheers:

haha same here I've had 2 glasses of wine earlier and I was starting to be silly and stuff lol but it's gone by now, writing is quite easy when you're drunk :naughty:

Are we supposed to drink while reading and/or waiting for reports? :naughty:

They said they like to have lollipops who have done it before because then they don't have to be re-taught and Vero can show the newbies what to do because Mika doesn't really have much time to do that before the show.

Did he show you how to do it, LadyGodiva? I think you said you met him afterwards, so I am assuming Vero helped you out?

I am kinda glad that Christina and I haven't done it before...cos maybe he will come show us beforehand. :D

Did he show you how to do it, LadyGodiva? I think you said you met him afterwards, so I am assuming Vero helped you out?

I am kinda glad that Christina and I haven't done it before...cos maybe he will come show us beforehand. :D

yea, Mika was busy before hand so i had to wait till after to talk to him besides seeing him walk by a few times. Vero pretty much showed me the ropes. Its a possibility if nobody has been in your group before that Mika will show you himself, he did in Montreal!

i'll be jealous....lol.

LadyGodiva, I getcha. Well, neither of us have been a Lollipop Girl before, so hopefully that means he will show us the steps! *crosses fingers*

You should work out the routine beforehand anyway, to impress him. He'll think you're a really quick learner. :wink2:

You should work out the routine beforehand anyway, to impress him. He'll think you're a really quick learner. :wink2:

he didnt show me the steps... i think when i was they just wanted us to jump and do what ever... now they have a routin! lol

haha, yeah, watch our video and learn it. its really simple. counts of 4, on the beat.:wink2: the routine was used 2 times so far, and prolly in NY. He might have you do that if you know it or have to make a new one i dunno. But he liked the one we did.

I have been watching the video of Vero in Montreal all day...LOL I have already learned some of the steps/movements.

Although, maybe I should act like I can't get the steps, so then Mika will have to stay longer to teach us? Naaaaahhh! ;)

Btw...is there a video of you online, LadyGodiva??

Yes, it's funny how much quicker I'm posting and correcting my mistakes after drinking, must do it more often, ha ha.

Does anyone know if Deb spoke to Andy?

well, if i may... he didn't "teach" the routine to véro the 1st time if i got well what she said... he kinda said "do something like that and that" showing how a lg should act and dance around on stage, but i don't think it HAS to be something with a choregraphy and steps and counts, etc.

i assume it has to be something else than random moves, but if he doesn't see what you do before you do it, there's probably no interest in it to be a certain choregraphy... i mean, he won't adapt his moves to yours, and you'll have to adapt yours to his... which could be the hardest part :naughty: crazy bunny...

if i may...