2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

well, if i may... he didn't "teach" the routine to véro the 1st time if i got well what she said... he kinda said "do something like that and that" showing how a lg should act and dance around on stage, but i don't think it HAS to be something with a choregraphy and steps and counts, etc.

if i may...

YOU MAY NOT! :sneaky2:

:naughty: heehee ok ok u may u may ;)

mwahahaha you won't get much sleep! :naughty:

well, at some point I will just switch of my computer and sleep like a stone - waking up aith the beautiful thought of catching up with everything I#ve missed :mf_rosetinted:

haha same here I've had 2 glasses of wine earlier and I was starting to be silly and stuff lol but it's gone by now, writing is quite easy when you're drunk :naughty:

After only 2 glasses of wine? *lol*

Btw, didn't you just tell me that you wanted to go to bed? :wink2:

Are we supposed to drink while reading and/or waiting for reports? :naughty:

Cheers Fmbm! :drinks_wine:

I'm just gonna eat an orange now...that will have the same effect ;)

i assume it has to be something else than random moves, but if he doesn't see what you do before you do it, there's probably no interest in it to be a certain choregraphy... i mean, he won't adapt his moves to yours, and you'll have to adapt yours to his... which could be the hardest part :naughty: crazy bunny...

if i may...

I think the steps themselves didn't have to be specifically choreographed but there was definitely a part where the LGs took a position at the front of the stage on Mika's cue and Mika came up between them and started singing.

I have been watching the video of Vero in Montreal all day...LOL I have already learned some of the steps/movements.

Although, maybe I should act like I can't get the steps, so then Mika will have to stay longer to teach us? Naaaaahhh! ;)

Btw...is there a video of you online, LadyGodiva??

Well he didn't stay there and watch them and teach it, he just said think of something lol. Yea, there are a few videos of me, the best one was from somebody on here. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUZ5K1E8 but it takes a while to upload, there are a bunch on youtube if you type in" mika+lollipop+toronto" or something like that, i can see if i can find a good one.

After only 2 glasses of wine? *lol*

Btw, didn't you just tell me that you wanted to go to bed? :wink2:

yeah I don't need more than 2 glasses lol

I know!! but there's just so much going on here!! :naughty:

Well he didn't stay there and watch them and teach it, he just said think of something lol. Yea, there are a few videos of me, the best one was from somebody on here. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUZ5K1E8 but it takes a while to upload, there are a bunch on youtube if you type in" mika+lollipop+toronto" or something like that, i can see if i can find a good one.

Thanks for that! I'll be sure to download it!