2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

Well he didn't stay there and watch them and teach it, he just said think of something lol. Yea, there are a few videos of me, the best one was from somebody on here. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUZ5K1E8 but it takes a while to upload, there are a bunch on youtube if you type in" mika+lollipop+toronto" or something like that, i can see if i can find a good one.

That's one of my "mega" videos, lol......

Well between the brandy and staying up for the last 3 nights for reports, I'm starting to get drowsy now, so I'm heading off for bed now.

Way too much excitement for me tonight, between official status and another cracking show, I'm beat.

Night night.

what time do you guys think people are going to start getting home?? cause i wanna take a shower but i dont wanna miss anything

LOL! GIRL! u have time! go get a shower...i miht do the same ;)

what time do you guys think people are going to start getting home?? cause i wanna take a shower but i dont wanna miss anything

You've got time to take a shower.

I like the live reports idea. Someone tell Mika to get on that. He's got a cameraman. They just need to stream it.

You've got time to take a shower.

I like the live reports idea. Someone tell Mika to get on that. He's got a cameraman. They just need to stream it.

:mf_rosetinted: yes we will have the best FC ever :mf_rosetinted: