2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

Probably the mall would be our best shot.

We can all meet in the food court and go shopping. Don't have to eat right away, just probably a good spot to meet.

I think we should all buy Lollipops and take pictures in a photo booth.:naughty:

Probably the mall would be our best shot.

We can all meet in the food court and go shopping. Don't have to eat right away, just probably a good spot to meet.

I think we should all buy Lollipops and take pictures in a photo booth.:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: omg, we are officially doing that :mf_rosetinted:

love your ideas jess :lmao:

ok so majorly random but... ada remember when we were talking on the fone before the gig and u told me about the member 123456 and how people think the person is mika because he doesnt have a profile and he posts things that only mika would say well... i was looking for him in the members thing and i typed in 123456 and he wasnt listed:shocked: AND its the day before/of we become official and cant u not delete an account once u made it UNLESS u have SPECIAL privileges:blink: was that mika!?!?!?!?!?!?! omg omg omg!!!

ok so majorly random but... ada remember when we were talking on the fone before the gig and u told me about the member 123456 and how people think the person is mika because he doesnt have a profile and he posts things that only mika would say well... i was looking for him in the members thing and i typed in 123456 and he wasnt listed:shocked: AND its the day before/of we become official and cant u not delete an account once u made it UNLESS u have SPECIAL privileges:blink: was that mika!?!?!?!?!?!?! omg omg omg!!!

hmmm, searched it up, and apparently he got banned :blink:

now thats just weird...:boxed:

Haha! I remember all of those mysteries..but I'm pretty sure Mika is just a lurker, not a poster or official member.:wink2:

haha, i dunno, cuz i think he needs an account to view some threads, and im PRETTY sure, he wants to be able to have access to everything :roftl:

Haha! I remember all of those mysteries..but I'm pretty sure Mika is just a lurker, not a poster or official member.:wink2:

yeah he probably is he cant risk anything with posting and stuff:blink: but just imagine him talking to us through the computer without any of us knowing:shocked: :wub2: i was looking at his recent posts on 25-2 and it says he is banned now but none of his posts had anything bad:blink:

yeah he probably is he cant risk anything with posting and stuff:blink: but just imagine him talking to us through the computer without any of us knowing:shocked: :wub2: i was looking at his recent posts on 25-2 and it says he is banned now but none of his posts had anything bad:blink:

tis a mystery!! :naughty: i bet its cuz we're becoming official, :mf_rosetinted:

ada got to go to bed but u can text me til how ever late u want lol i am probably gonna be up late tonight doing hw lol so good night and if anything durastic happens *mfc cough becomes cough official* TEXT ME OR CALL ME ASAP!!!

right-o! ^.^

-wonders where jess has wandered off to-

*is dozing off*

So what's the deal with the shirt design and stuff?:)

oh yah!!! i forgot about that! ill scan it in as soon as im off the phone w/ a friend im kinda pissed off at, but still need to talk to cuz otherwise i cant do lab :boxed: