• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been forever since I've been here. I seemed to check back in less and less, and now it must have been a year or more! I still follow Mika and his music, just not as obsessively as I did a couple years ago I guess. :naughty:

I used to spend so much time on here, hope everyone is doing well! :wink2:

• 1 month later...
welcome to the Mika Fan Club!

From Nova Scotia? how did you hear of Mika?

Grace Kelly was really popular here for a bit. I checked out the rest of the album and loved it. I never was a fan of forums so I never thought to sign up here, but I became used to using a different forum and I figured I may as well check this one out.

• 11 months later...

Thanks for the welcome, and I think I do hear crickets...

last post was so long ago >.>

ehh >.< Im just trying to find a place I can chat >.> lol I've been reaching.

I feel kinda out of place posting anywhere else LMAOO!!

Hang in there, you'll soon get used to this place.

It's quite big & confusing at first, but soon, you won't need a GPS to get around :naughty:

yes, I guess you are right. Its just a bit weird to join a family late in, you are all so close nit its odd for a forum but very lovely <3

:naughty: That's because we talk alot here (not just about Mika :naughty:)

and after a while we meet at gigs (that's when Mika is touring) and some of us have become friends in real life, which is kind of cool!

Have you ever seen Mika live? Are you planning on coming to Montreal next Feb?

I have been a fan of Mika's for a few years but not to intensly I just enjoyed listening to 'big girls' and 'grace kelly' but for some reason I have FALLEN IN LOVE with him recently. Almost every waking minute is spent listening to Mika, unfortunatly because of my more recent addiction I have never seen him live because he just never crossed my radar to SEE live, and now that he is and I know he is having a show near here soon I suddenly find myself lacking the funds to purchase tickets T_T I'm afraid I probably wont be able to since tickets are going on sale this week, if it was later in the year I might have a new job to afford the tickets but as of right now it looks like Ill be missing him, which is INCREDIBLY depressing T_T. You will all have to have fun without me...that is unless I can manage a ticket sometime before the show miraculously.

:bye:

You could also try the chatroom as it's easy to get to know people quickly that way. There are some North American regulars in there so usually someone is around in the evenings. You'll have to register a new username/password since the login is not connected to to the forum login but it's quick and simple.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/chat

MFC is a good place to find spare tickets for gigs and Mika's FB and MFC often have ticket giveaways close to the date so you may get lucky for Montreal. Hopefully Mika will come to Canada next year for a real tour anyway and tickets for a regular ahow will be half the price of the symphony. Start saving money as soon as you can though because there is usually very little notice for regular shows. Often tours are only announced 6-8 weeks in advance and tickets will go on sale the week of the announcement.

Do you live right in Toronto? What kind of work are you looking for? I work for a software company downtown and live down here too.

:bye:

You could also try the chatroom as it's easy to get to know people quickly that way. There are some North American regulars in there so usually someone is around in the evenings. You'll have to register a new username/password since the login is not connected to to the forum login but it's quick and simple.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/chat

MFC is a good place to find spare tickets for gigs and Mika's FB and MFC often have ticket giveaways close to the date so you may get lucky for Montreal. Hopefully Mika will come to Canada next year for a real tour anyway and tickets for a regular ahow will be half the price of the symphony. Start saving money as soon as you can though because there is usually very little notice for regular shows. Often tours are only announced 6-8 weeks in advance and tickets will go on sale the week of the announcement.

Do you live right in Toronto? What kind of work are you looking for? I work for a software company downtown and live down here too.

Yeah i tried the chat at one point but i couldnt figure it out so i gave up lol Im glad you informed me lmaoo.

My sister entertained the idea of getting me tickets for the show and we could take the go or something over there together shes not a huge Mika fan but she enjoys some of his music, but mostly as an early b-day gift but im not too sure if she was entirely serious.

Well...I say Toronto cuz when i say where I live no one knows where it is but I live in Brampton, its not too far from Toronto and currently I'm trying to get an office assistant job since I just graduated from college for that but all my experience is in retail since Ive been working in it for 10 years >.<. Wow a software company huh? that sounds super exciting and living in Toronto must be cool, I rarely go into Toronto, although coming from Brampton, Toronto transit is amazing lmaooo.

• 7 months later...
Wow, I haven't posted on the MFC in months! I see there are some Mika concerts in Montreal next summer (with quite a lot of MFCers going!), which sounds pretty exciting. And hopefully it won't be TOO cold for you guys at that time!

Long time no see :bye: How are you doing?

And the concerts are in February :teehee:

Hey' date=' I live in Montréal and have recently gotten back into the Mika Fan Club madness :thumb_yello:

I'd love to get to know who in the Montreal region is an avid MIKA fan like me :blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

I'm 1 hour away from Montreal. See you in February ! :huglove: