Yes! There was a McDonald's commercial on the other week and it said McFlurries were invented in Canada. I looked it up, and it's true! Canadian treasure, like Celine Dion and Swiss Chalet. Haha.

OMG!! That is amazing! Canada creates the BEST THINGS! Well...normally lmao! Oh Celine keeping such a low profile these days, come back from vegaaassss T.T, I am not much a fan of swiss chalet though....cheese cake is bomb though lmao! 

Hi fellow maple syrup veined people...

You know I never thought I liked maple syrup that much until I saw a bunch of Americans eating pancakes dry...eww? lmao! Just no way to be lol!

Hi fellow maple syrup veined people...

Hello, fellow bagged milk user? Haha.

You know I never thought I liked maple syrup that much until I saw a bunch of Americans eating pancakes dry...eww? lmao! Just no way to be lol!

That sounds disgusting. :shocked::teehee:

Hello, fellow bagged milk user? Haha

I'm actually an honourary Canadian by virtue of assignment by longtime friends, and adopted here by Sanf (Salura) because of my Canadian heritage.

But never had the bagged milk!

• Like 1

I'm actually an honourary Canadian by virtue of assignment by longtime friends, and adopted here by Sanf (Salura) because of my Canadian heritage.

But never had the bagged milk!

Well, that just means you'll have to come to Canada and try bagged milk one day. :) Or the ultimate Canadian milk product: maple syrup milk. Yes, it really does exist. It's at my grocery store.

055872106053_2d_1.png

Well, that just means you'll have to come to Canada and try bagged milk one day. :) Or the ultimate Canadian milk product: maple syrup milk. Yes, it really does exist. It's at my grocery store.

055872106053_2d_1.png

lol I live here and Ive never had that! LMAOOO!!! 

oh yes bagged milk an exclusively Ontario oddity, I will have to take a picture later of it lmaoo!

lol I live here and Ive never had that! LMAOOO!!! 

oh yes bagged milk an exclusively Ontario oddity, I will have to take a picture later of it lmaoo!

OH! I thought bagged milk was all over Canada. Guess others are missing out...

OH! I thought bagged milk was all over Canada. Guess others are missing out...

I know! I had thought the same thing too! But I have a lot of friends out of province and none of them knew a thing about bagged milk I was baffled to discover that the only place you will find bagged milk is in Ontario lmaooo! I dont know why....its such a smart idea lmao!

I can't be the only one who absolutely loves this show haha.

border-security-tv-show.jpg?v=1-0-5652-1

hi-bc-130314-bordersecurity-8col.jpg

how have I never seen this show? lmaoooo!!!

Happy Canada Day, everyone! Timbits all around!

canadian-flag.jpg

Happy Canada Day everybody!

:canada:

19 Things You Might Not Know Were Invented in Canada - even more reasons to celebrate Canada!

I cant believe I missed canada day on the mfc >.< 

WHOOOOO!!! HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAYYY!!!!!

image.jpg

tumblr_n474w7Y6g31s9x5uco1_1280.jpg

CANADA!!!!!!! I'll be the first to admit...I get why people think we're weird lmao!!!

i love your rainbow money! it's smells so yummy

what's that tasty looking thing?

I know! I had thought the same thing too! But I have a lot of friends out of province and none of them knew a thing about bagged milk I was baffled to discover that the only place you will find bagged milk is in Ontario lmaooo! I dont know why....its such a smart idea lmao!

We have bagged milk in Quebec too...