MIKA on Ice

CazGirl

hey guys!

so in the UK we have this show where celebrities dance on ice with professional ice skaters. anyway.

Someone did a dance to Love Today! In the "making of", Torvill and Dean (professional AND famous ice skaters, and also choreographers of the show) said they wanted to make the dance fun and childish as it went with the song and i was thinking YES PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HIS MUSIC!

anyway, the performance wasn't great because the celebrity was nervous about the spin at the end, but the costumes were really colourful and VERY Mika-ish! AND THEY HAD HIS ARTWORK ON THE ICERINK!!!!

I was eating my dinner at the time and i didnt touch it until the dance was over lol!!!

Yaaaaay!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys!

so in the UK we have this show where celebrities dance on ice with professional ice skaters. anyway.

Someone did a dance to Love Today! In the "making of", Torvill and Dean (professional AND famous ice skaters, and also choreographers of the show) said they wanted to make the dance fun and childish as it went with the song and i was thinking YES PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HIS MUSIC!

anyway, the performance wasn't great because the celebrity was nervous about the spin at the end, but the costumes were really colourful and VERY Mika-ish! AND THEY HAD HIS ARTWORK ON THE ICERINK!!!!

I was eating my dinner at the time and i didnt touch it until the dance was over lol!!!

Yaaaaay!

Cool! who was it? I missed it this evening.... was it Gareth? lol. My friend is actually working in the production of this show!!

Yeah I watched it, I loved ho their costumes and the ice were very Mika artworkish.

XXXX

Yes, the costumes and the mikatastic lights were fabulous. Before 8:30 you can vote to keep them in, because they got a low score. Here's the number. Edit: My son said they repeat the show on Saturday Mornings on ITV

09016 16 10 03

And vote for Mika

http://www.brits.co.uk

Yes, the costumes and the mikatastic lights were fabulous. Before 8:30 you can vote to keep them in, because they got a low score. Here's the number. Edit: My son said they repeat the show on Saturday Mornings on ITV

It was amazing!

At the start of the show, where they all skate on for the introduction, i saw their costumes and said to my mum 'I bet you theyre skating to Mika. I bet you anything its Love Today!'

And it was!

The artwork on the actual ice was amazing too. It was so Mika-ish.

*Gareth to win!!!* :glasses2:

*Or Chris*