Hello Everyone from The Butterfly Lounge!

Guest MsDivine

How many of you knew that the Butterfly Lounge actually existed?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you knew that the Butterfly Lounge actually existed?

• I have seen the website.
    • I have been to the nightclub.
    • I had no idea that it was a real club.
    • I never really thought about it, I just love the song.

Hi Kathleen, I think the idea behind the Butterfly Lounge is amazing and so needed in this world, where the pressure to be "perfect" (ie skinny) is just so strong. When are you franchising to Australia??? Oh, and welcome to the MFC.:blush-anim-cl: Feel free to post as many pics as you like.:wink2:

Welcome to our funny forum Kathleen. When you decide to open a Tokyo branch of the Butterfly lounge, let me know. Some of us NEED someone to do something like that here. :wink2: (You can imagine anyone over 60kgs is big here!!)

As a big girl myself - I really do wish the UK had somewhere like this. I mean I'm 33 now so don't go to pubs or clubs much now :wink2:

But it sounds a great place and the US is a tad far away for me to go. :punk:

I would definitely go to somewhere like this though, if only it was closer ... :thumb_yello:

yeah... no other could have turn this problem better into a song than he did it!

It's a bit difficult to go there for me, because I'm from Northern Germany! But if I will get a chance to go to New York I will not miss it to go there! luv Catharina

Hi Kathleen! So nice to have you here

I already know the butterfly lounge, sadly only by myspace & your website but i really love it. Seems like some of the best places to hang out, being big or not.

I´m a quite "big" myself and i wish i was there to enjoy your club :wink2:

(and i want to add..i´m a big corset fan myself :naughty: )

Welcome to the MFC, Kathleen!!

Great to see you in this little forum of ours.

And you can bet that if i ever go over there, I'm going to that club...I love dancing and having fun :naughty:

I'm only going to my first Mika gig now, so I never got a keychain of those :tears:

Maybe one day :thumb_yello:

Most of the people here in California (aka the healthy state) are into having the perfect body. At my nightclub I offer a venue that allows people of all sizes to be comfortable with themselves. We try and add as many themes as we can as in Nightie Nite to School girl etc. This way they can come dressed in theme and not feel they are being judge. You would have to experience a night at my club to understand this.

Sounds amazing! I SO want to go there!!

Lovely to have you along Kathleen!:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for the goodies you sent with Charlotte to Glasgow, very kind of you :mf_lustslow:

If I am ever in the area I would LOVE to visit the Butterfly Lounge and say hi.

Love Kath:wub2:

Yes, The Butterfly Lounge is a real club!

I had the opportunity to be on stage with Mika when he was at the Avalon in California! I just met with him on monday night at the Wiltern.

Many thanks to Mika for writing Big Girl (you are beautiful) for my nightclub. We play the song every Saturday night at my nightclub!

much love,

Kathleen

Question .. do you serve pizzas .. and do you have one named Mikas Pizza? :thumb_yello:

If you do what topping has it got ?:wink2: