Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

BonjourMika1990

:tears:

I dont know what to say haha...

...I love you :wub2:

whenever i talk to a complete stranger on here, I feel like we're old friends and that i've known them for years... No matter how weird it may seem to others, it's just the mika love!

It's amazing what mika does to us... It's out of this world, all of the feelings that he gives us...

I feel exactly the same way love :huglove: I understand you!!

:lmao::crybaby: whenever im on here i start crying and laughing hysterically at the same time :lmao: there should be a documentary of MFCers :roftl: that would be hilarious...

AWW! I love you too!! i get so into being on here sometimes and I'm just not sure anyone else would understand. And the documentary idea would be hilarious, if by hilarious you meant... pathetic. haha we're just such an ambivalent group.

im so happy im so happy... im so sad hahah!

Some people aren't as into him as we are...Mika is a huuuuge part of my life, which elevates everything related to him to a much higher level...

Yeah I know. It depends on the person though...

Some people just don't get attatched to people like we do. They'd rather be attached to and fall in love with someone thats accesible, and doesnt have to do with music or someone whos famous. We love mika because of the music and his personality and himself, and we get so attached even though we barely know the guy!! And when we tell people about it, they just think its some silly crush on him, and they dont understand how huge it is!!! How much more it is than just a silly fancy! How he can make such an impact on our lives, as if hes there with us the whole time...

I miss you tooooooo!:tears:

*hugs and doesn't let go*

And the sad thing is that Mika doesn't know we miss him...or maybe he does...I hope he does!

I hope he does!! I hope he knows how much we love him... :tears:

:huglove:

i love love it here too! but I'm still relatively new and it's somewhat of my guilty pleasure. I don't really understand how my friends who saw him with me are doing so well, but I guess they don't understand how I am not.

Well, WELCOME!! :huglove:

Yeah, i still dont understand how people who go to his concerts can't completely fall in love with him at the end of it...

Yeah I know. It depends on the person though...

Some people just don't get attatched to people like we do. They'd rather be attached to and fall in love with someone thats accesible, and doesnt have to do with music or someone whos famous. We love mika because of the music and his personality and himself, and we get so attached even though we barely know the guy!! And when we tell people about it, they just think its some silly crush on him, and they dont understand how huge it is!!! How much more it is than just a silly fancy! How he can make such an impact on our lives, as if hes there with us the whole time...

I hope he does!! I hope he knows how much we love him... :tears:

Well, WELCOME!! :huglove:

Yeah, i still dont understand how people who go to his concerts can't completely fall in love with him at the end of it...

Geez, you read my mind girl! I would add on, but it would be very redundant!

AWW! I love you too!! i get so into being on here sometimes and I'm just not sure anyone else would understand. And the documentary idea would be hilarious, if by hilarious you meant... pathetic. haha we're just such an ambivalent group.

im so happy im so happy... im so sad hahah!

:roftl: It would be so funny for us though lol. not pathetic!

Just to see everyone go through the height of their obsession and then PMD and every other syndrome :roftl: and being an insane stalker and then talking about chicken and staying on all the time with no sleep and ugh that would be hilarious!!!

haha it seems funny that we get so attached here!! I mean, we all love eachother so much!!! I love it!! We're a huge family!!

But it would be hilarious to have someone come on here who isnt into all of it and see how obsessed we are with mika and with eachother :roftl: They would most likely be frightened.... :blink:

Just to see everyone go through the height of their obsession and then PMD and every other syndrome :roftl: and being an insane stalker and then talking about chicken and staying on all the time with no sleep and ugh that would be hilarious!!!

haha it seems funny that we get so attached here!! I mean, we all love eachother so much!!! I love it!! We're a huge family!!

But it would be hilarious to have someone come on here who isnt into all of it and see how obsessed we are with mika and with eachother :roftl: They would most likely be frightened.... :blink:

I think an MFC documentary would be awesome! We have such personality here!

Random person: Ooh, I like Mika, let's check out his fan club. *sees forums and runs away in fear*:shocked::naughty:

now that has happened to me...

Isn't that what Andy is already making??:wink2:

I can really understand Beatle Mania, Bay City Roller mania, Clay Aiken mania whatever mania you want to recall in your lifetime and your part of the world.

Mass hysteria is so much fun.:roftl:

Our exceptionally high MFC highs can almost induce vertigo through reading alone, :wub2: but when you go that high, it is just that extra bit further to fall.

Still, after a little while of licking our wounds, it is fun to start climbing back up again on the shoulders of those attending the next show and the next show and the next show.

I get just as high as all of you, and I haven't seen him since July. And some have never seen him, and are just as much on a high. It is quite a phenomenon, worthy of post-graduate research I am sure.:naughty:

I called it the new PMS - Post Mika Syndrome, and wrote about it on another thread last week.

• 5 years later...
I got a PMD since las June and now I got a INGTAOHGTM (I'm not going to any of his gigs this month) and this is worst than a PMD , just wanna cry :tears::crybaby:

Awww! I know how you feel :huglove:

But you never know, something may come up near you before long. Mika is always full of surprises.:mikadas:

Awww! I know how you feel :huglove:

But you never know, something may come up near you before long. Mika is always full of surprises.:mikadas:

I hope so but I'm not optimistic this time, he's going to be very busy for gigs with the XFACTOR thing...we'll see but thanks you for your kind words :huglove:

I got a PMD since las June and now I got a INGTAOHGTM (I'm not going to any of his gigs this month) and this is worst than a PMD , just wanna cry :tears::crybaby:

whenever you have PMD or INGTAOHGTM again, remember the good times you had with the lovely curly man :huglove::huglove::huglove:

whenever you have PMD or INGTAOHGTM again, remember the good times you had with the lovely curly man :huglove::huglove::huglove:

Thanks sista, of course I remember those good times :huglove: I know that YOU, south amarican fans are waiting for him for long time so maybe I shouldn't complain but...that feeling is stronger than me :huh:

Thank you :huglove:

• 1 year later...

Thought a few people might appreciate this thread being bumped :teehee:

I, for one, know i have PMD, which stands for both Post Mika Depression and Post Montreal Depression. i just replayed the entire OSM gig while pacing around my flat. Now i dunno what else to do. I need another trip to prepare for or something! *just eats canadian candies and sleeps instead*

How are the symptoms manifesting in other people?

I, for one, know i have PMD, which stands for both Post Mika Depression and Post Montreal Depression. i just replayed the entire OSM gig while pacing around my flat. Now i dunno what else to do. I need another trip to prepare for or something! *just eats canadian candies and sleeps instead*

Oh, Dee, I got it bad and that ain't good. (As the song goes.) :naughty:

Need to shake myself and get back to the Real World. :sad:

Oh yes...:blink:

I found a cure against pmd... get a baby. :naughty: especially a jetlagged baby keeps you busy enough so you don't have time for pmd! :aah:

Or maybe i'm just still too jetlagged myself. :teehee:

I do hope for some gigs soon ofc, but not more than i have before montreal. Only thing is that i'm more curious about the album now that i heard a few of the new songs. :wub2:

:hug:

Oh yes...:blink:

I found a cure against pmd... get a baby. :naughty: especially a jetlagged baby keeps you busy enough so you don't have time for pmd! :aah:

Or maybe i'm just still too jetlagged myself. :teehee:

I do hope for some gigs soon ofc, but not more than i have before montreal. Only thing is that i'm more curious about the album now that i heard a few of the new songs. :wub2:

I think a baby is the answer :wub2::thumb_yello:

Pets can help too, if you don't have a baby around :teehee:

:group_hug: to all of you :wub2:

Friday was not good for me :no: Concerts were over, i had said goodbye to dear friends & i was driving the last one to the airport after work. I felt very sorry for myself.:overreact:

I fell asleep while watching tv Friday night and slept a lot yesterday :teehee:

Since i have nothing planned for the rest of winter, i think i will hibernate for a few months :bed: