Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

BonjourMika1990

Same. :tears: I tried watching them, but I clicked them away not even a second later. :(

I watch my videos occasionally and I always wish I was back at the concert.  I do get emotional, but the main reason I don't watch them all the time is because I can hear my awful attempts at "singing" in some of them.  So cringey. :facepalm: 

I watch my videos occasionally and I always wish I was back at the concert.  I do get emotional, but the main reason I don't watch them all the time is because I can hear my awful attempts at "singing" in some of them.  So cringey. :facepalm:

Ahaha, I understand. :naughty: 

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I just discovered this thread thank to @crazyaboutmika, and I'm pretty much worried because I just saw him in The Voice, and last time, after the blind recording session, I felt just the same sadness. And an addiction!

But it's not a gig! So what about my reaction after gigs?! I saw him in 2008 in the Parc des Princes, but I was not as fan as I am now.

I attend to go to the next gigs, next year I hope! How avoid PMD, knowing I am hyperemotional? Meet another fans to go through this?

Thank you for this thread, I feel less alone about this feeling! :wink2:

8 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

I just discovered this thread thank to @crazyaboutmika, and I'm pretty much worried because I just saw him in The Voice, and last time, after the blind recording session, I felt just the same sadness. And an addiction!

But it's not a gig! So what about my reaction after gigs?! I saw him in 2008 in the Parc des Princes, but I was not as fan as I am now.

I attend to go to the next gigs, next year I hope! How avoid PMD, knowing I am hyperemotional? Meet another fans to go through this?

:hug: 

• Like 1

@Boucarilla I wish I could help you sweetie; I don't get PMD but each time I see him I'm very happy and I know there will be other times... If you see it that way, maybe you'll feel better :huglove: Also The Voice is nothing like a long wonderful Mika concert, so maybe it wasn't enough and after a real two hours concert, you'll be ok :hug: 

Also you can make Mika related projects in between gigs to keep you happy and busy. :wink2: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

@Boucarilla I wish I could help you sweetie; I don't get PMD but each time I see him I'm very happy and I know there will be other times... If you see it that way, maybe you'll feel better :huglove: Also The Voice is nothing like a long wonderful Mika concert, so maybe it wasn't enough and after a real two hours concert, you'll be ok :hug: 

Also you can make Mika related projects in between gigs to keep you happy and busy. :wink2: 

Thank you for your answer !  Yes maybe I'm frustrated because it's not his show. .. I'm eager to go to next gigs ! 😁

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Thank you for your answer !  Yes maybe I'm frustrated because it's not his show. .. I'm eager to go to next gigs ! 😁

I don´t think you are frustrated because it´s not his Show. To say the truth Mika is an addiction and if you have seen him once you want more and more and more. I´m happy I don´t feel PMD that much but it also helps me to know I will see him again somewhere in the future. The best is to know a fix date but right now everything is open which makes it harder. And you are really not alone with your Feelings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

I don´t think you are frustrated because it´s not his Show. To say the truth Mika is an addiction and if you have seen him once you want more and more and more. I´m happy I don´t feel PMD that much but it also helps me to know I will see him again somewhere in the future. The best is to know a fix date but right now everything is open which makes it harder. And you are really not alone with your Feelings.

Thank you Sabine, in fact I didn't know these feelings before, I don't need to worry anymore, I'm not alone in this case! :wink2:

• Like 1

On 18/12/2017 at 12:55 PM, Boucarilla said:

Thank you Sabine, in fact I didn't know these feelings before, I don't need to worry anymore, I'm not alone in this case! :wink2:

I had PMD once but after his birthday was over and I had watched so many wonderful videos by fans ...it's wierd but I missed him in rl  But the more I can see him,  the happier I am. I was both extremely happy and desperate at the same time when I had ticks and I couldn't use them (Paris Jam session and Compiegne) but his Wonderland concert in Paris I was able to attend really helped me overcome those difficult times and also writing a song/ poem about it back then... I wish I had been able to attend at least one Casa Mika recording as it's still one of my dreams to be with an audience of fans only and see him on stage :wub2: but I know there will be other opportunities in the future for more Mika events and as Mika says:  do not have regrets, instead have projects :hug:  Also  anything creative that is Mika related ( drawing,  singing, writing, either on my own or with MFCers like   our yearbooks and all our projects together also keep me busy and happy) It was frustrating not to go the MFC anniversary party,  but I was very happy that I could organize it online with Nicou's precious  help and that the meeting went well and everyone had a good time and was able to see Mika at The Voice final :wub2: 

And I'm now looking forward to his next tour and his next album and songs,  hoping to be able to see him in 2018. Of course meeeting him and making him laugh in 2013 is something that will always make me happy and watching the video never fails to take me high :swoon: I swear I stayed on cloud nine during a full week after that dream of mine came true :mikalove: :cloud:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I had PMD once but after his birthday was over and I had watched so many wonderful videos by fans ...it's wierd but I missed him in rl  But the more I can see him,  the happier I am. I was both extremely happy and desperate at the same time when I had ticks and I couldn't use them (Paris Jam session and Compiegne) but his Wonderland concert in Paris I was able to attend really helped me overcome those difficult times and also writing a song/ poem about it back then... I wish I had been able to attend at least one Casa Mika recording as it's still one of my dreams to be with an audience of fans only and see him on stage :wub2: but I know there will be other opportunities in the future for more Mika events and as Mika says:  do not have regrets, instead have projects :hug:  Also  anything creative that is Mika related ( drawing,  singing, writing, either ob my own or with MFCers like   our yearbooks and all our projects together also keep me busy and happy) It was frustrating not to go the MFC anniversary party,  but I was very happy that I could organize it online with Nicou's precious  help and that the meeting went well and everyone had a good time and was able to see Mika at The Voice final :wub2: 

And I'm now looking forward to his next tour and his next album and songs,  hoping to be able to see him in 2018. Of course meeeting him and making him laugh in 2013 is something that will always make me happy and watching the video never fails to take me high :swoon: I swear I stayed on cloud nine during a full week after that dream of mine came true :mikalove: :cloud:

Yes me too I miss him in real...

2018 will be a Mikayear and I will go to his events as far as possible, in France first.

Have you got a link for this 2013 video?

• Like 1

On 17/12/2017 at 1:27 PM, Boucarilla said:

I understand you so well. Welcome to the PDM people club.:naughty:

• Haha 1

Well I officially suffer from PMD.

It was so amazing this last recording of The Voice. We saw him when he arrived and as you know he staid a long time in the end.  

I gave him my bag with gifts and he thanked me looking at me.

Now I'm a fan to his eyes and it's a present without any price. 

It was very intense.

And because Christmas is coming it doesn't help me. ..

I'm going to occupy my head with painting...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, kreacher said:

image.jpeg.6a40f7649b501c4e4c7f42cbe35f1d24.jpeg

You seemed like you went to many gigs recently, am I right?

been to only one, Sunday in Montreal, and I’m so in the PMD zone.... I’m listening and watching my few videos and reading everything on the gig review in Montreal.... when he’s coming back!?!?! 😢

19 minutes ago, izabeil said:

You seemed like you went to many gigs recently, am I right?

been to only one, Sunday in Montreal, and I’m so in the PMD zone.... I’m listening and watching my few videos and reading everything on the gig review in Montreal.... when he’s coming back!?!?! 😢

Yeah I did, seems to only have made it worse  :doh: