BonjourMika1990

Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Now I am better off my PMD knowing that I have two dates ahead and remembering and reviewing everything I've lived in the past concerts fill my soul.:cloud:

 

Btw, @Dominika I see you saw him two same dates but different year hmmmm is this a sign??? :das:
 

 

I feel spoilt :blush-anim-cl: and cannot believe my luck! But I have also the feeling that there so much good things happened to me lately so soon must come something really bad to keep ballance :bored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dominika said:

I feel spoilt :blush-anim-cl: and cannot believe my luck! But I have also the feeling that there so much good things happened to me lately so soon must come something really bad to keep ballance :bored:

 

Ohhh nooooo. Don't think that. Enjoy  the good things and don't think about the rest. Who gives a s**t about tomorrow?  :naughty:

 

:huglove:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i went to mikaʼs gig in reggio calabria two weeks ago, but i feel so sad and i really want to see him again. sometimes i ask to myself: “why iʼm so sad? it was incredible and fantastic!” and i can't find an answer. i only know that i really miss mika and i wanna hug him him 😭🥺

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Marzia Penniman said:

i went to mikaʼs gig in reggio calabria two weeks ago, but i feel so sad and i really want to see him again. sometimes i ask to myself: “why iʼm so sad? it was incredible and fantastic!” and i can't find an answer. i only know that i really miss mika and i wanna hug him him 😭🥺

 

That's PMD.  The only cure is to see him again (fortunately he is doing some more dates in Italy, maybe you will be able to see him then).

 

(And welcome to the MFC :bye: ) 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My last gig high lasted longer than ever before, but now, with "everything in the air", as Mika says... sigh. :emot-sad: If at least I knew that any of the summer gigs could take place, but no one can tell right now. So... *moves in here* 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mellody said:

My last gig high lasted longer than ever before, but now, with "everything in the air", as Mika says... sigh. :emot-sad: If at least I knew that any of the summer gigs could take place, but no one can tell right now. So... *moves in here* 

 

I don't know what will happen with summer gigs but just heard Olympic Games have been postponed until 2021. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

 

I don't know what will happen with summer gigs but just heard Olympic Games have been postponed until 2021. 

 

Yes. Tho for that you also need to take into account the necessary preparations of the athlethes. If they're not allowed to go outside where they live, they can't exercise. And I suppose even a few weeks without exercising would be fatal for their performance at the Olympics.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.