BonjourMika1990

Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Now I am better off my PMD knowing that I have two dates ahead and remembering and reviewing everything I've lived in the past concerts fill my soul.:cloud:

Btw, @Dominika I see you saw him two same dates but different year hmmmm is this a sign??? :das:

I feel spoilt :blush-anim-cl: and cannot believe my luck! But I have also the feeling that there so much good things happened to me lately so soon must come something really bad to keep ballance :bored:

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

I feel spoilt :blush-anim-cl: and cannot believe my luck! But I have also the feeling that there so much good things happened to me lately so soon must come something really bad to keep ballance :bored:

Ohhh nooooo. Don't think that. Enjoy  the good things and don't think about the rest. Who gives a s**t about tomorrow?  :naughty:

:huglove:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i went to mikaʼs gig in reggio calabria two weeks ago, but i feel so sad and i really want to see him again. sometimes i ask to myself: “why iʼm so sad? it was incredible and fantastic!” and i can't find an answer. i only know that i really miss mika and i wanna hug him him 😭🥺

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Marzia Penniman said:

i went to mikaʼs gig in reggio calabria two weeks ago, but i feel so sad and i really want to see him again. sometimes i ask to myself: “why iʼm so sad? it was incredible and fantastic!” and i can't find an answer. i only know that i really miss mika and i wanna hug him him 😭🥺

That's PMD.  The only cure is to see him again (fortunately he is doing some more dates in Italy, maybe you will be able to see him then).

(And welcome to the MFC :bye: ) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My last gig high lasted longer than ever before, but now, with "everything in the air", as Mika says... sigh. :emot-sad: If at least I knew that any of the summer gigs could take place, but no one can tell right now. So... *moves in here* 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

My last gig high lasted longer than ever before, but now, with "everything in the air", as Mika says... sigh. :emot-sad: If at least I knew that any of the summer gigs could take place, but no one can tell right now. So... *moves in here* 

I don't know what will happen with summer gigs but just heard Olympic Games have been postponed until 2021. 

19 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I don't know what will happen with summer gigs but just heard Olympic Games have been postponed until 2021. 

Yes. Tho for that you also need to take into account the necessary preparations of the athlethes. If they're not allowed to go outside where they live, they can't exercise. And I suppose even a few weeks without exercising would be fatal for their performance at the Olympics.

• Like 1