Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

BonjourMika1990

I understand what you are saying about being a little depressed.. In my case it is because I have been waiting for so long to see him live.. since the day I first saw him on tv actually.. so for almost a year.. I waited and waited.. and then I got so happy when I knew he was coming to do a show here..

so when this amazing show was over... I felt kind of empty.. I have been waiting for so long.. and now it was over.. and I had no idea when I would have the chance to see him again.. The week after the show I couldnt stop thinking about it..like non-stop.. thats how I discovered this forum..It made me feel so much better to find so many people that loved mika as much as I do

I was sort of like that too, but I am out of it now.

for me I think a lot of it had to do with getting so excited before the show since he was finally coming here...to the point it was always on my mind that in X amount of days Mika was going to be here.

but now that the show has come and gone, it is like you want that excitement and anticipation back...

I was sort of like that too, but I am out of it now.

for me I think a lot of it had to do with getting so excited before the show since he was finally coming here...to the point it was always on my mind that in X amount of days Mika was going to be here.

but now that the show has come and gone, it is like you want that excitement and anticipation back...

i really don't care much for the anticipation and excitement just the thought of seeing the real man himself :wub2: you see him in so many pictures and videos and he seems to good to be true and then you see him live and it's like magic :wub2: :wub2: no words to describe it... i just miss him that's all.. it's hard going back to the videos and pictures when you've had the real thing for hours :wub2: :wub2:

the anxiety afterwards, is more painful than waiting for the gig!!!

i'm better now, the week i got back, work was almost impossible, i missed school all week, but staying home, i just read reviews, and looked at pics. it's like you're in a fantasy world, where only the best things in the world are, and then you come back to normal life.

i really don't care much for the anticipation and excitement just the thought of seeing the real man himself :wub2: you see him in so many pictures and videos and he seems to good to be true and then you see him live and it's like magic :wub2: :wub2: no words to describe it... i just miss him that's all.. it's hard going back to the videos and pictures when you've had the real thing for hours :wub2: :wub2:

I get what you mean. I think the anticipation and excitement though just adds to it...where you want those feelings back because you were so happy that you were going to get to experience Mika yourself.

and I agree with you, it is hard to go back to just seeing pictures/videos/reviews or whatever, when you were able to experience it all at one point too...

I miss that kid.

at times it seems like it was all a dream...

I get what you mean. I think the anticipation and excitement though just adds to it...where you want those feelings back because you were so happy that you were going to get to experience Mika yourself.

and I agree with you, it is hard to go back to just seeing pictures/videos/reviews or whatever, when you were able to experience it all at one point too...

I miss that kid.

at times it seems like it was all a dream...

i agree :wink2: i had a dream last night that i was going to another mika gig and i was front row and then right when mika was about to come out i woke up :tears: how sucky is that?! haha

I am SO glad I had mine IMMEDIATELY! ....as soon as Mika left, I started crying - and at that moment it felt as if I would never be able to stop. But, once it was over I was okay. I was pretty sad for a week....but - it was bareable! So much time and thought goes into the gigs.... and the anticipation...then before you know it, you are actually THERE in line....and you know you are about to see Mika....then you are inside.....and when he is on stage, it is as if the whole world stands still, and you are lost somewhere in space, *or heaven* ..... and when it is all said and done..you do feel empty and when he leaves incomplete. It is SO bitter sweet! I think the only way not to feel SO torn.... is if you know you are going to another gig in a day or two! .....and then you do not have to worry about the sadness.... until your last show, of course!~ :naughty:

I know- it does kind of all seem like just a dream! But in a way, it was life changing for me. I have a yucky chronic illness and feel really crappy all the time. Sometimes, it gets really old and makes me just want to go to bed and stop trying to live as normal a life as possible. You wonder if it is all really worth it. I have things that keep me going and I try to be the best mom I can for my son, etc. but you know, it is just those times when you feel so sick of trying everything and nothing helps, and you're in physical pain constantly, etc. But since the SLC Mika gig, I have really felt lifted up. Mika is so fully engaged in what he is doing and in life. He is living his dream and that makes me want to live my dreams and really engage in life! He is so passionate about what he does and he does it so well. He brings such life and emotion to his music. I think that is why it is so fulfilling for so many of us. And then, there's just him, the person. He is a great person and is kind to people, cares about his family, and has such a rich personality and personable, sweet way about him. It's just nice to know there are people out there like that.

So, in a way, I am experiencing the PMD, but I am also still on a high!

I know- it does kind of all seem like just a dream! But in a way, it was life changing for me. I have a yucky chronic illness and feel really crappy all the time. Sometimes, it gets really old and makes me just want to go to bed and stop trying to live as normal a life as possible. You wonder if it is all really worth it. I have things that keep me going and I try to be the best mom I can for my son, etc. but you know, it is just those times when you feel so sick of trying everything and nothing helps, and you're in physical pain constantly, etc. But since the SLC Mika gig, I have really felt lifted up. Mika is so fully engaged in what he is doing and in life. He is living his dream and that makes me want to live my dreams and really engage in life! He is so passionate about what he does and he does it so well. He brings such life and emotion to his music. I think that is why it is so fulfilling for so many of us. And then, there's just him, the person. He is a great person and is kind to people, cares about his family, and has such a rich personality and personable, sweet way about him. It's just nice to know there are people out there like that.

So, in a way, I am experiencing the PMD, but I am also still on a high!

he gives hope and courage to people to make your dreams come true!! We may feel sad after the show..but the euphory that we experience during it..is sooo much bigger..this is EXACTLY what makes him a such wonderful and real artist!:wub2:

I had it really really bad last saturday. :(

i was driving home with my sister, and to humor me, she popped in LICM.

i started bawling when GK came on.

and it doesn't help that my dad keeps reminding me that I met Mika, and that it's over. :tears:

i'm doing a little better, but today was kind of hard since it's been a week since i saw him.