Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

BonjourMika1990

This one is a bad one indeed :aah:

felt so sad to leave Montreal on friday and now that I can't sleep because of jet lag it's even worst :doh:

It's 3 am... i'm Hungry :teehee::naughty:

if anyone has a baby who would love a little trip to Switzerland for a few days, you know where to find me xD

No PMD yet, but I think, it will come, once when I a at home...:blink:

:blush-anim-cl: I'm safe back home - but I'm so busy, with so much to do because of my one week away, that I don't feel any pmd at all :teehee: But I'm extremely thankful, since I had the possibility to do this trip! :thumb_yello:

Once again I want to say thank you so much to everybody who had a lot of work to do, to prepare everything so well for us! :huglove: And thanks to everybody I met, for being such a great company - during these 3 amazing days! :huglove:

And like Karin, I'm focused, and very excited, about the new alb. coming - my expectations are skyhigh, especially after hearing these new songs at OSM !!:mikadas:

Love,love

me

Thought a few people might appreciate this thread being bumped :teehee:

I, for one, know i have PMD, which stands for both Post Mika Depression and Post Montreal Depression. i just replayed the entire OSM gig while pacing around my flat. Now i dunno what else to do. I need another trip to prepare for or something! *just eats canadian candies and sleeps instead*

How are the symptoms manifesting in other people?

I need the link... I haven't been able to play them since I got home because I haven't been on the net since then. (Phone is finicky when it comes to videos.) Hoping to get on today and share with Lauren.

No Mika on CD since I got home, my disks got broken on the way home.

• 5 months later...

Oh, girls! Life shows that even if it seems untrue, there always will be a possibility to see him again. I was suffering awfully after my first gigs, but now I just sit and wait patiently. The gap between my last gig and the gig before it was more than 2 years, but the dark period always ends for sure. 

• Like 2

Oh, girls! Life shows that even if it seems untrue, there always will be a possibility to see him again. I was suffering awfully after my first gigs, but now I just sit and wait patiently. The gap between my last gig and the gig before it was more than 2 years, but the dark period always ends for sure. 

So another two years for me. :wait:

:mf_rosetinted:

Im suffering PMD already. After Arenal where I lived one of the most amazing performances of him and also after Barcelona gig, a very special and magical night, Im dead right now. Return to RL it's really hard  :(  but paraphrasing Humphrey Bogart in "Casablanca"...Mika, "we'll always have Paris"  see you there :wub:  :wub:

• Like 1

Im suffering PMD already. After Arenal where I lived one of the most amazing performances of him and also after Barcelona gig, a very special and magical night, Im dead right now. Return to RL it's really hard :( but paraphrasing Humphrey Bogart in "Casablanca"...Mika, "we'll always have Paris" see you there :wub::wub:

:hug:

I think i'm in PMD since bis concert in july and the private one was so intense, we were so close to him.... I'm not sad now, but it's like i'm in need for his live music!

His songs and music does something i can explain and it is so intense when it's live....

So i'm waiting for him to coming back

• 1 month later...

Pmd has hit me.. Went to Mika in Amsterdam and Brussels last week, but had to start on all my schoolwork I missed last week.. And to add to that, got sick as well..  :(

Been refreshing the reports pics and vids pages quite a lot yesterday and today :naughty:

Pmd has hit me.. Went to Mika in Amsterdam and Brussels last week, but had to start on all my schoolwork I missed last week.. And to add to that, got sick as well..  :(

Been refreshing the reports pics and vids pages quite a lot yesterday and today :naughty:

Here's a big hug for you :huglove:

No PMD for me yet ... but I got sick as well. :aah:

Big hug from me as well. :hug:  I hope you get well soon. Real life can hit you hard sometimes. Maar gelukkig hebben we de foto's nog!! :wink2:

No PMD for me yet and no sickness. But a lot of longing for more Mikamusic and a lot of desinterest for other things.

Big hug from me as well. :hug:  I hope you get well soon. Real life can hit you hard sometimes. Maar gelukkig hebben we de foto's nog!! :wink2:

No PMD for me yet and no sickness. But a lot of longing for more Mikamusic and a lot of desinterest for other things.

Thank you both! :hug: i feel a lot better now (i did infect my boyfriend with the same virus though.. oops!)!

Last week I talked about the gig during a presentation about my Mika life  :)  Classmates and teacher loved it!

I'm studying animation, and my teacher said 'you should make something for your final project and send it to him, maybe you'll be able to work for him and you'll be succesfull!' :naughty: Love my teacher haha! He also understood why I skipped three days of school to see Mika  :lol:

PDM hit me. It's a week since my first concert and today I wondered around the house, not knowing what to do with myself  :doh: And I can't stop watching reports and videos. When does it stop? :swoon:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I saw Mika in London yesterday and already I'm feeling the symptoms of PMD. :(

The saddest thing is the thought that I'm a student and can't travel often, so I probably won't see him for a long time. :tears:

I know what it's like... :(:huglove:

I saw Mika in London yesterday and already I'm feeling the symptoms of PMD. :(

The saddest thing is the thought that I'm a student and can't travel often, so I probably won't see him for a long time. :tears:

:itsok:

Most of us in the UK probably won't see him for a long time :sad: