Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

BonjourMika1990

I saw Mika in London yesterday and already I'm feeling the symptoms of PMD. :(

The saddest thing is the thought that I'm a student and can't travel often, so I probably won't see him for a long time. :tears:

I know the feeling very well.. :(:hug:

Yes I'm feeling depressed for him also right now and I don't even know why, it's a bad situation, once I did an english test very bad because of this. It's not a beautiful experience...

• 1 month later...

Don't feel like going back to RL.... any tips? :D

What helps me to go ahead with my RL is listen his music, remember the memories I've lived at the concerts, video reviews, talk about gigs with friends and of course being on MFC until next gigs.   :wink2:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I know right? Especially people in Italy and France are very lucky people. ;)

I'm still hoping for a surprise gig haha.

Yes, we can expect only a surprise   ;)

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

I know right? Especially people in Italy and France are very lucky people. ;)

I'm still hoping for a surprise gig haha.

I hope he'll do something next year, even if it's just a signing or a couple of festivals.  I really don't know if/when I'll see him again because I'll be at university in 2018 so if he tours then, I might not be able to go due to exams. :(

Sometimes I really wish I lived in France.  Or Italy...

I hope he'll do something next year, even if it's just a signing or a couple of festivals.  I really don't know if/when I'll see him again because I'll be at university in 2018 so if he tours then, I might not be able to go due to exams. :(

Sometimes I really wish I lived in France.  Or Italy...

Ugh, me to! :( I'm not expecting any gigs soon, but just a signing would be amazing (maybe in Amsterdam Mika? *hint hint*) 

Well,I went to Pistoia on the 5th July. I was very close to the stage and it was definitely the best day of my life. It was really unbelievable. I could see him smiling. He smiled at me. Now I'm dreaming of meeting him and talking to him. I guess I'm still in post-concert depression.

• Like 1