Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

BonjourMika1990

12 minutes ago, itoldher said:

I asked two days off from work to travel to CDMX for Mika's concert. Today I went back to work and everyone asked "how did it go?" And I just want to go back to the concert, is time traveling a thing yet? :emot-sad:

He said he would be back to Mexico for several shows this spring :hug:

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

He better, and I hope he comes to my city this time, I can offer him where to say (if he likes to sleep on a couch) and food... Lots of taquitos 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

If he's coming back to Mexico, I'm going. :mf_rosetinted: 

1 hour ago, itoldher said:

He better, and I hope he comes to my city this time, I can offer him where to say (if he likes to sleep on a couch) and food... Lots of taquitos 😂

I'm going to stay with you too, I'm looking forward to it. :lmfao:

I still can't get over the fact he remembered meeting me so my PMD is off the charts right now. Send help. 

38 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

If he's coming back to Mexico, I'm going. :mf_rosetinted: 

I'm going to stay with you too, I'm looking forward to it. :lmfao:

I still can't get over the fact he remembered meeting me so my PMD is off the charts right now. Send help. 

Please come, the three of us can have a sleepover with tacos :mf_rosetinted:

And I hope he remembers me lol at least as "the one who brought her mom to the concert" :lol3:

• Like 1

It's gonna get full here from November on... :mf_rosetinted:

I've had a 3 years Mika gig detox (The Voice and Casa Mika don't count as gigs...) and with the tour on the horizon I'm just happy that I'm going to see him live soon, and before that be able to listen to the album. Many of those new songs bring so many feelings and questions with them that in some way I'm glad I don't have to take these all at once at a gig, but can do it bit by bit at home, with the singles, the album, and the interviews in which he answers those questions. Although that brings even more feelings with it. I guess I'm gonna be overwhelmed by the live show anyway. And of course, if I had been able to, I'd have travelled to the US, despite all this. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see y'all here in November! :naughty: 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's gonna get full here from November on... :mf_rosetinted:

I've had a 3 years Mika gig detox (The Voice and Casa Mika don't count as gigs...) and with the tour on the horizon I'm just happy that I'm going to see him live soon, and before that be able to listen to the album. Many of those new songs bring so many feelings and questions with them that in some way I'm glad I don't have to take these all at once at a gig, but can do it bit by bit at home, with the singles, the album, and the interviews in which he answers those questions. Although that brings even more feelings with it. I guess I'm gonna be overwhelmed by the live show anyway. And of course, if I had been able to, I'd have travelled to the US, despite all this. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see y'all here in November! :naughty: 

After three long years without seeing Mika live, I'll be here for sure in November after the gigs. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I saw Mika in London yesterday, but I'm already feeling the post-gig depression.  Anyone else who was there feel the same? :emot-sad:

I've heard rumours that he might perform in London again next year, and I really hope they are true.  I don't think I can wait much longer until I see him again...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Just arrived at home after two wonderful Mika's gig and I'm already suffering PMD. Life is so grey without him , his music,  the surrounding environment that makes everything so special, magical, wonderful, that makes you feel those butterflies in your stomach like when you're in love for the first time. *sigh* :tears:

I can perfectly understand you... :tears:

Going back to reality is so hard after this wonderful experience... :sad:

Just arrived at home after two wonderful Mika's gig and I'm already suffering PMD. Life is so grey without him , his music,  without that surrounding environment that makes everything so special, magical, wonderful, that makes you feel those butterflies in your stomach like when you're in love for the first time. *sigh* :tears:

• Sad 1

Even I'm happy for the twho shows I feel some sadness inside.  I have the same feelings than years ago when I saw Mika for the first time. It's probably because it's been 3 years since I last saw him. If I saw it every week or month, I'm sure this would not happen to me. :emot-sad: it's hard to start again outside Mika's world.:tears:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Even I'm happy for the twho shows I feel some sadness inside.  I have the same feelings than years ago when I saw Mika for the first time. It's probably because it's been 3 years since I last saw him. If I saw it every week or month, I'm sure this would not happen to me. :emot-sad: it's hard to start again outside Mika's world.:tears:

I have the exact same feelings - happy that I saw him, but sad that it's over.  :tears: Hopefully he will do more shows later next year.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I can understand that... :sad: it's almost like life wouldn't make sense without him... 

• Like 1

I so can relate to this! For me it’s also been over 3 years without a gig (last one I saw before Shepherd’s Bush last week was at London Palladium).

I always felt elated after a concert, however, this time it all was too intense-the fact I went with a friend who wanted to see him for 10 years but couldn’t (she lives in Egypt!), then because he came down right in front of us during Big Girl and we sang and danced like crazy. And also, it’s been a long while (December 2012) since I last went to a standing Mika concert. It all was totally crazy. I’m sure he’s coming back here next year but... that doesn’t even make me happy until I know the exact date - I’m getting a sort of anxiety that I will have to be somewhere else at the time and won’t make it to the concert. It all makes me laugh and cry at the same time😅😭

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kasia_xxx said:

I so can relate to this! For me it’s also been over 3 years without a gig (last one I saw before Shepherd’s Bush last week was at London Palladium).

I always felt elated after a concert, however, this time it all was too intense-the fact I went with a friend who wanted to see him for 10 years but couldn’t (she lives in Egypt!), then because he came down right in front of us during Big Girl and we sang and danced like crazy. And also, it’s been a long while (December 2012) since I last went to a standing Mika concert. It all was totally crazy. I’m sure he’s coming back here next year but... that doesn’t even make me happy until I know the exact date - I’m getting a sort of anxiety that I will have to be somewhere else at the time and won’t make it to the concert. It all makes me laugh and cry at the same time😅😭

I totally agree with you about the next London date!  I really hope something will be confirmed soon, so we can get properly excited.  My last gig before Shepherd's Bush was at the Palladium too, but I refuse to wait another three years before I see him again! :aah:

• 4 weeks later...

*moves in here for the next few days* :mf_rosetinted:

I feel like crying today, total hangover! :tears: Yesterday I had a physical hangover (from queueing too long, eating too unhealthy and lack of sleep - my own fault) but I was still high emotionally. Today the former is better, but I feel completely down.

I know I'll have another gig in less than a week, but it'll be completely different - I'll have a seat, my son will be there (& will probably distract me a lot) and I know already for sure that there'll be no chance to talk with Mika, I remember from the last times that it's just too big, too crowded, etc.. So maybe what I have is rather a "I miss meeting him" hangover than a gig hangover. Feels shit anyway. :crybaby:

• Sad 3

46 minutes ago, mellody said:

I feel like crying today, total hangover! :tears: Yesterday I had a physical hangover (from queueing too long, eating too unhealthy and lack of sleep - my own fault) but I was still high emotionally. Today the former is better, but I feel completely down.

I know I'll have another gig in less than a week, but it'll be completely different - I'll have a seat, my son will be there (& will probably distract me a lot) and I know already for sure that there'll be no chance to talk with Mika, I remember from the last times that it's just too big, too crowded, etc.. So maybe what I have is rather a "I miss meeting him" hangover than a gig hangover. Feels s**t anyway. :crybaby:

:sad: :itsok:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

So maybe what I have is rather a "I miss meeting him" hangover than a gig hangover. Feels s**t anyway. :crybaby:

That's exactly the feeling ! Seing him after the gig, even if it's just to say hi, that was almost the peek of the evening! Now it's a little bit frustrating 😶

Like you, I have physical hangover right now hahaha. My back hurts like hell, I have pimples from eating s**t, my head is exploding, I have the feeling that a needle is hurting my eye ...

My gosh, what will we do after the last gig ??? ^^ (if we're not dead before haha)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mellody said:

I know I'll have another gig in less than a week, but it'll be completely different - I'll have a seat, my son will be there (& will probably distract me a lot) and I know already for sure that there'll be no chance to talk with Mika, I remember from the last times that it's just too big, too crowded, etc.. So maybe what I have is rather a "I miss meeting him" hangover than a gig hangover. Feels s**t anyway. :crybaby:

You have to come to Barcelona next time. He delights us with a fantastic meet similar to the one in Pedralbes. You were there. We were really  lucky.  I was surprised by that meet, maybe it was because there  was no other door through which to leave the venue. :naughty:

But you are lucky enough attending so many gigs. I'll have to wait until Carcassonne and praying for some festival in Spain, something unlikely. :tears:

14 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

I don't have an experience but can I have a Mika depression?

:dunno: well for you it's not really a PMD, but maybe a permanent mika depression because you didn't experience him live so far? I don't know. :aah:

• Sad 1

It past so mady days after Barcelona and I can only say I'M JEALOUS I'M JEALOUS OF EVERYONE who can attend a couple of Mika gigs :crybaby: Besides how are you doing this with your jobs and financials!?

I miss Mika, miss the the excitement of waiting, I even miss the feeling of being tired after travel and waiting. Every minute is worth it!

Wish he performs somewhere closer where I live to not to travel sometimes few days but just to get the train and be there :emot-sad:

I know I shouldn't complain, I already saw him two times this year and each time I was able to talk to him. Others might not have such luck and I wish them to have such opportunity because it's truly dream come true. Happy to see videos from other gigs, it's fantastic that everyone are sharing their experiences but it's not the same as see him live.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3