BonjourMika1990

Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

12 minutes ago, itoldher said:

I asked two days off from work to travel to CDMX for Mika's concert. Today I went back to work and everyone asked "how did it go?" And I just want to go back to the concert, is time traveling a thing yet? :emot-sad:

He said he would be back to Mexico for several shows this spring :hug:

On 9/19/2019 at 4:44 AM, kreacher said:

Yeah I did, seems to only have made it worse  :doh:

Very big hugs for you :hug:

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

He better, and I hope he comes to my city this time, I can offer him where to say (if he likes to sleep on a couch) and food... Lots of taquitos 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

If he's coming back to Mexico, I'm going. :mf_rosetinted: 

1 hour ago, itoldher said:

He better, and I hope he comes to my city this time, I can offer him where to say (if he likes to sleep on a couch) and food... Lots of taquitos 😂

I'm going to stay with you too, I'm looking forward to it. :lmfao:

I still can't get over the fact he remembered meeting me so my PMD is off the charts right now. Send help. 

38 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

If he's coming back to Mexico, I'm going. :mf_rosetinted: 

I'm going to stay with you too, I'm looking forward to it. :lmfao:

I still can't get over the fact he remembered meeting me so my PMD is off the charts right now. Send help. 

Please come, the three of us can have a sleepover with tacos :mf_rosetinted:

And I hope he remembers me lol at least as "the one who brought her mom to the concert" :lol3:

• Like 1

<pulling up a comfy chair>

I guess I'm camping out here now, too.

🥺

• Like 1

It's gonna get full here from November on... :mf_rosetinted:

I've had a 3 years Mika gig detox (The Voice and Casa Mika don't count as gigs...) and with the tour on the horizon I'm just happy that I'm going to see him live soon, and before that be able to listen to the album. Many of those new songs bring so many feelings and questions with them that in some way I'm glad I don't have to take these all at once at a gig, but can do it bit by bit at home, with the singles, the album, and the interviews in which he answers those questions. Although that brings even more feelings with it. I guess I'm gonna be overwhelmed by the live show anyway. And of course, if I had been able to, I'd have travelled to the US, despite all this. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see y'all here in November! :naughty: 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's gonna get full here from November on... :mf_rosetinted:

I've had a 3 years Mika gig detox (The Voice and Casa Mika don't count as gigs...) and with the tour on the horizon I'm just happy that I'm going to see him live soon, and before that be able to listen to the album. Many of those new songs bring so many feelings and questions with them that in some way I'm glad I don't have to take these all at once at a gig, but can do it bit by bit at home, with the singles, the album, and the interviews in which he answers those questions. Although that brings even more feelings with it. I guess I'm gonna be overwhelmed by the live show anyway. And of course, if I had been able to, I'd have travelled to the US, despite all this. :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see y'all here in November! :naughty: 

After three long years without seeing Mika live, I'll be here for sure in November after the gigs. 

• Like 2