Sign in to follow this  
krullebol

Hi everyone!

Well here I go...

I'm not that good in introducing myself, and specially not in english, but I'll do my best!:wink2:

Hi, I'm Renate I'm 27 years old and I'm from Holland.

I'm really into Mika since a couple of months, and there is no day passing by without listening to his songs!

He has a great voice and really good lyrics about the normal things in life that I love.

I'm also a big fan of the Backstreet boys, And I'm going to see both of them live this year!!! (Yes, finally the luck is with me!!!):punk:

Well I think I did it pretty good for now:thumb_yello:

And i'm happy to be a new member of this great mika family!

~X~Renate

AKA "krullebol"

hey! im new on the site, but im not a new fan of mika! the day his cd came out, my mum and i went to get it from the store! i have to listen to mika all the time, and i loved his concert in san francisco! i cant wait for his next one!

hey! im new on the site, but im not a new fan of mika! the day his cd came out, my mum and i went to get it from the store! i have to listen to mika all the time, and i loved his concert in san francisco! i cant wait for his next one!
Welcome Devin:thumb_yello:

How about making a thread for yourself in the Introductions forum, to introduce yourself? :thumb_yello: