Sara Bareilles

mandilambi

I have to say this

Just got home from her gig,and she is SO AMAZING LIVE!

she has such a great voice,I mean you wouldn't tell the difference between live and recorded song

I'm still psyched,she sounds so great live,I would do it all over again...and maybe this time,maube a longer gig? :P

This girl is amazing and I hope that she gets the recognition that she deserves

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say this

she has such a great voice,I mean you wouldn't tell the difference between live and recorded song

I'm still psyched,she sounds so great live,I would do it all over again...and maybe this time,maube a longer gig? :P

Glad to hear you had a good time!:thumb_yello:

What songs did she play?

I have to say this

:wub2: The only reason I bothered looking her up after I first saw her open up for Mika was because of how amazing she sounds live. Her voice gave me chills. She's gonna go far, and she really deserves it.

I'm jealous, haven't been to an actual gig of hers yet.

I didn't know she opened for Mika,only a few weeks ago,but by then ,I had kinda heard her album already

I went to the gig because I love her music but didn't think it would be the amazing show that it was

Hail the drummer btw :lol3: I know...it's a thing of mine,but drums really make a difference

I'm going to see her in...9 days :D

Been waiting for her to come to London for ages now :blush-anim-cl:

Ya,they told me they would be in London

I just heard bout the gig on the radio 2 days ago :roftl:

That was pure luck

Oh wow, you've already seen her Joanna! :punk:

Good to hear that she's amazing live! I have tickets for both Alphabeat and Sara Bareilles, both at the same venue in Amsterdam, on subsequent days. And I've found out that I really can't make it to both (timewise) so I guess I will go to see Sara and skip Alphabeat, have seen them 6 times already.

The venue in Amsterdam is quite small too, 750 ppl. max and as far as I know it's not sold out yet.

Good to hear that she's amazing live! I have tickets for both Alphabeat and Sara Bareilles, both at the same venue in Amsterdam, on subsequent days. And I've found out that I really can't make it to both (timewise) so I guess I will go to see Sara and skip Alphabeat, have seen them 6 times already.

The venue in Amsterdam is quite small too, 750 ppl. max and as far as I know it's not sold out yet.

Ahh well I'm going to see Alphabeat on the 5th and then Sara on the 9th :) and I'm VERY excited about both :punk:

I loved it so much! And I love her voice,it sounds perfect live

amsterdam is on the 15 or 16th,innit? Why can't they do the gig later? say...july? :mf_rosetinted:

She's a support act for Lenny Kravitz tomorrow,but that gig is way too huge for me,and I think Sara's music is better in a smaller venue

Ahh well I'm going to see Alphabeat on the 5th and then Sara on the 9th :) and I'm VERY excited about both :punk:

I'd dare to say Sara will be better :naughty:

Glad to hear you had a good time!:thumb_yello:

What songs did she play?

she did most of the album,minus City if I remember well...

But she sounds so much better live,I highly reccomend anyone who has the chance to see her live,to do so

Thanks for the video!!!

Gravity is probably my favourite song on the album..can't wait to hear it live!!

I'm really looking forward to the gig now...the venue only has a maximum capacity of 350..and it's not even sold out! :blink:

Thanks for the video!!!

Gravity is probably my favourite song on the album..can't wait to hear it live!!

I'm really looking forward to the gig now...the venue only has a maximum capacity of 350..and it's not even sold out! :blink:

Ah, even I am excited about it now!!

Thanks for the vid Ioana, I'll check it out. I should probably make myself aquainted with her songs before I go to the gig:roftl:.

Thanks for the video!!!

Gravity is the encore,be sure to clap like idiots after she's done so that she comes back to sing it ...I know we did :naughty:

I'm almost sure the promotion sucked for that gig too....

Ah, even I am excited about it now!!

Thanks for the vid Ioana, I'll check it out. I should probably make myself aquainted with her songs before I go to the gig:roftl:.

You should ,you enjoy it way more if the songs are familiar

I got admired for knowing the lyrics...even if I didn't really,but I'm just good at improv :roftl:

I mean there were songs I had listened to so much that I knew (most) of the lyrics but that was less than half

Glad you liked the vid,I felt I had to record that,she was putting so much soul into it

Said she wrote it when she was 18,after the first big heartbreak

Gravity is the encore,be sure to clap like idiots after she's done so that she comes back to sing it ...I know we did :naughty:

I'm almost sure the promotion sucked for that gig too....

You should ,you enjoy it way more if the songs are familiar

I got admired for knowing the lyrics...even if I didn't really,but I'm just good at improv :roftl:

I mean there were songs I had listened to so much that I knew (most) of the lyrics but that was less than half

Glad you liked the vid,I felt I had to record that,she was putting so much soul into it

Said she wrote it when she was 18,after the first big heartbreak

I know all the words to all the songs...cus I'm cool like that :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think hardly anyone in the UK has really heard of her yet and the alums still not out so I doubt there will be many 'big fans' there...

You know what the best thing was? seing all the different people that listen to her music

Best thing was the nice old couple sippin drinks and rockin to the music

They were so great. I love seing 60+ people enjoying themselves like that

Well it was sold out in the end. Just got back from seeing Sara with Jennie and Sariflor.

What a voice this girl has. A really really good gig!

And to cap it off, we bumped into Luke on the way out and had a chat. :naughty:

Well it was sold out in the end. Just got back from seeing Sara with Jennie and Sariflor.

What a voice this girl has. A really really good gig!

And to cap it off, we bumped into Luke on the way out and had a chat. :naughty:

How come you always get home before I do and actually live in London!? Me and Sara(As in Sariflor, not Bareilles) managed to get on the circle line the wrong direction which pretty much messed up our routes.

Sara was amazing though (Bareilles this time), even if it was about 300 degrees in there!

Seeing Luke was a nice surprise too - lovely as ever.