Sara Bareilles

mandilambi

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come you always get home before I do and actually live in London!? Me and Sara(As in Sariflor, not Bareilles) managed to get on the circle line the wrong direction which pretty much messed up our routes.

Sara was amazing though (Bareilles this time), even if it was about 300 degrees in there!

Seeing Luke was a nice surprise too - lovely as ever.

At least you got home ok! Sari didn't miss her train though did she?

Well it was sold out in the end. Just got back from seeing Sara with Jennie and Sariflor.

What a voice this girl has. A really really good gig!

And to cap it off, we bumped into Luke on the way out and had a chat. :naughty:

I love how MFCers keep bumping into Mika's crew at random concerts :lol3:

Yeah, she ended up getting the tube and then a taxi I think. (Or at least that was the plan when I left her at Kings Cross)

Yeah, she ended up getting the tube and then a taxi I think. (Or at least that was the plan when I left her at Kings Cross)

I've just seen her online, so she must have got back ok.

Did you have a good gossip?

Well it was sold out in the end. Just got back from seeing Sara with Jennie and Sariflor.

Yep!

Great concert, great voice, and it was indeed lovely to see Luke if even for a little bit.:naughty:

How come you always get home before I do and actually live in London!? Me and Sara(As in Sariflor, not Bareilles) managed to get on the circle line the wrong direction which pretty much messed up our routes.

Sara was amazing though (Bareilles this time), even if it was about 300 degrees in there!

Seeing Luke was a nice surprise too - lovely as ever.

What, you mean I wasn't amazing? TSK, TSK!

About the route- majorly irritating. I can't believe we went onto the wrong tube:roftl:. Stupid circle line.

She did....ended up having to take the megalong journey on the tube, including cab at the end:thumbdown:.

Not so random perhaps?:roftl:

I've just seen her online, so she must have got back ok.

Did you have a good gossip?

Yes we did! :naughty: We didn't stop talking for the entire journey...which is why we didn't realise our circle line was going clockwise instead of anti-clockwise hahaha

I recorded 7 songs at the gig...which are taking AGES to even transfer onto my laptop so they're gonna take a while to upload online. They're really good though :D

Yes we did! :naughty: We didn't stop talking for the entire journey...which is why we didn't realise our circle line was going clockwise instead of anti-clockwise hahaha

I recorded 7 songs at the gig...which are taking AGES to even transfer onto my laptop so they're gonna take a while to upload online. They're really good though

Like 2 idiots!! I couldn't believe it when we saw that we had arrived at the wrong stop and we were on the way to a scenic route:naughty:

I will do my vids tomorrow.

Hey, who's doing the stalking? We went for an innocent night out.

Aye! I reckon Mika and his crew are stalking us- after all, we are the ones who make it public that we're going, and then they just turn up.

Verrrry suspicious:wink2:

It's just too bad Andy doesn't like Sara Bareilles as much as he does Yelle. :naughty:

I must admit that thought crossed my mind :roftl:

Well I'm glad you ladies had a nice time at the concert...and bumping into luke

what fun lol

Sara you make a good point though, it's public where we go, it's them who are private :naughty:

They're such stalkers...the whole lot of them ;)

I knew that :naughty: Both things that is

Well it's not exactly random is it? :fisch:

Stalkers :naughty:

I like these quotes :roftl:

I doubt if I will bump into any Mika crew in Amsterdam next week Monday. London seems to be a much better place for that. :naughty:

Counting down the days, looking forward to Saras gig after all these good reviews! :thumb_yello:

I'm uploading my videos onto Myspace tonight...slowwwwly :thumbdown:

Had to decrease the quality a fair bit to get them within the 100MB limit though but they're still pretty good!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=36041203

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=36039023

aaaw,she's so cute!

And I love you for recording Morningside! No vid of the band? I'm a mean mean pig,but I so love hov Javier pendles to the music :naughty:

It's me fav sight :lol3:

It was pretty hard to see anyone else.. I had to keep my camera on Sara most of the time, I had it wedged between two people's heads. The piano took up the whole stage so the others we're hiding in the corners haha

I cannot believe you missed Jaivier! :roftl: How could you!!! Why!!!!

I may have a bit but I didn't record much,and I did have a good position

btw I can see his reflection in the piano,it's priceless :lol3:

i quite recently fell in love with Sara Bareilles (not literally). I've put her album on my birthday wishlist! :punk:

ive listened to a few via youtube. i really love "love song", "bottle it up" ("could ya kindly shut up?" xD) and "gravity" :wub2:

I have to thank Luke...a year ago :naughty:

He had her as a top friend ,or something really close to number 1 so I went to listen

A month later I got on her profile again,and remembered I knew her...and well,Love Song was stuck in my brain

Had it as a profile song for a long time