Sara Bareilles

mandilambi

I'm uploading my videos onto Myspace tonight...slowwwwly :thumbdown:

Had to decrease the quality a fair bit to get them within the 100MB limit though but they're still pretty good!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=36041203

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=36039023

Thanks for sharing--these are amazing! Her voice is so incredible.:wub2:

I really have to catch her live.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to thank Luke...a year ago :naughty:

He had her as a top friend ,or something really close to number 1 so I went to listen

A month later I got on her profile again,and remembered I knew her...and well,Love Song was stuck in my brain

Had it as a profile song for a long time

Same story here. When I found her on Lukes MySpace I googled for her name and found out that she had recently opened for Mika, so I went on a Google search. :wink2:

Still don't have her entire album but I know all her songs on MySpace, Hyves.nl, YouTube etc. etc.

Ow man, I am SO looking forward to Monday! Will check out your videos later today Jennie, I really really have to finish some work now.

*still on cloud #something since I met Chris Chameleon last night* :wub2:

oh I dun mind,let's praise Sara! :lol3:

I hope to see her again,in the fall as I've been told

Do you know how rewarding it is to see an artist live,one year after first litening to her music?

It took me over 2 hours from door to door (and back again – yeah I live in the outback) but it was very well worth the trip to Amsterdam! :punk:

Sara is gooooood! And funny :das: - I love the interaction between her and the crowd. There was this guy who put his camera on her piano to take a 'steady shot', she took his camera and then took a picture of this guy. I hope someone filmed it and puts it on YouTube. :naughty:

I was second row, just in front of Dan the bassist and I could see Sara very well from where I was standing. Nice spot! The audience was quite young or at least seemed young. The first five/six rows were filled with sweet innocent looking girls aged 13-17. A lot of people my age and older too though, probably quite a few parents – like the man with the tattoos and the bandana round his head standing front row, holding his not so tall young daughter (aged 12?) up in the air every now and then so that she was able to have a look over the piano. Sara seems to have a real fanbase here in Dutchland, those young girls literally knew ALL her lyrics by heart! :thumb_yello:

I forgot to exchange e-mail addresses with the people with their cool cameras who were standing next to me so now I have to search for nice pics on the internet myself. I took some with my crappy mobile phone but I guess only the picture of the setlist came out well. Will upload them tonight when I'm home. Don't expect quality though, it only gives you an idea of the setting.

And keep an eye on YouTube, I'm quite sure some videos will appear there. :wink2:

Got the message when u were already on the train

And I couldn't stay after the gig because I really had to catch that particular train... Oh well, I hope they will come back soon. September, wasn't it? :wink2:

Off topic: watching Holland-Romania tonight Joanna? :bleh:

I hope so,you never know which game they are gonna show ,both are at the same time sadly

We haz potential :mf_rosetinted:

I love Sara Bareilles! i haven't seen her live, but when i went to a kate nash concert this drunk guy next to me was like "sara bareilles?! i love her!"

:roftl::roftl:

Love Song has just been released here is Aus and is on the radio almost every hour (the video was just on one of the music channels here a minute ago too)

I love the song and it's great to say I knew of her before most other people in Aus!

Can't wait to see some footage from the concert.