Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

The Pink Pony Riders Club!!!:punk:

This is a fanfic (not dirty fanfic. just fun and dramatic) story thread(created by Phunky and Milou one day) where anyone is allowed to become a member. The only requirements: Creativity and following the guiedlines agreed to by other members. Once you are a member, just jump right in and start writing. We do ask that you read about five pages back to get acquainted with the current story, but after that, write yourself a character and have fun.Mika, if you read this, we hope you enjoy. Don't let the crazier posts scare you

Okay first things first. This reopening has been suggested by a mod, so we do currently have permission to do so

The guidelines (as decided by the PPRS) are as follows:

-Chicken is ALWAYS nothing more than implied and should be used when relating to the story.

However, this should be kept to a minimum. This is not a dirty fanfic, or even a romance based fanfic, but rather an adventure one

-Violence only when necessary in the story, and not for the sake of violence, and not gory

-The characters (not the writers) ages are 18+

-Mika stays flirty, but not inappropriately so (not randy). Whether or not he stays single has yet to be agreed on.

-Those involved in the story should try to post as often as possible in order to keep up their side of the story

-Everyone should read the story (if possible) before posting

It is requested that all non PPR related chat is posted here in the ppr chat thread , or for those who enjoy the more fast paced communication there is also the new gabbly

http://www.gabbly.com/mikafanclub.com

http://www.mika.yrecaps.com

Further, and importantly if anyone has a problem with a post they feel is inappriote(whether because they find it to graphic, too offensive etc), to first try and talk it out with the person who posted it calmly and request politly that it be changed to something more agreeable (via pm not in the thread itself). However if they feel they are unable to do this (whether through not being able to discuss it calmly due to having taken offensive or the person not yielding, and arguing with them) then they should not hesitate to contact a mod, preferably nico or happikali who have a background on the story however any mod will do.

Everyone has a right to feel comfortable in the thread, and if there is a post that makes them feel uncomfortable they have a right to request it to be changed, and to have their opinions on such matters here and, further, to request assitance from our mods (who are here to fulfill this very role) if they feel their opinion is not respected

Main Cast (alphabetical order):

Artsy (has animal dna, which results in supersight, strength, speed, is bonded to Kevin, who is now deceased.)

Becky (has the ability to pull people into dreams, is mother of Kairi and dating Cosmo)

Calvin (Also has animal dna, but much less so than Artsy)

Cosmo (Is dating Becky.)

Edwin (Glow's child)

ER (Can see aura's. Was involved with Justin but they have broken up)

Finn (Has the ability to make people fall in love with him, is married to M4l)

Glow (?, is mother to edwin and engaged to Mika though separated)

Jack (has the ability to find things. Is dating Lolly)

JJL (Has the ability to blast things with her eyes, dating reece.)

Justin (Has the ability to put people to sleep. Was dating ER)

Kelzy (Is a mind reader/telepath)

Lolly (has the ability to heal and is dating Jack)

Luke (Mikas keyboardist, is dating Phunky)

M4L (has superhearing. Is married to Finn)

Mac (can timetravel)

Michael (singer, dating Sara)

Mika (We all know Mika)

Nico (Has telekineis/the ability to move things with her mind)

Phunky (Sees visions of the future. Is dating Luke)

Reece (No powers yet, but is dating JJL)

Sara (can grant wishes, dating Michael.)

Soangel (has the ability to creat illusions and alter memories)

Regular/Recent Cameos

Big Girl

Ceci

Cherisse

Dr. Scut

Freddiesdouble(FD)

Leo Sayer

Mav (lost in the past with Paul)

Mikey

Milou (who no longer posts but is co-founder and so deserves to be mentioned)

Orange

Rose/Lollipop Girl

Pink Pony Riders (by order of join date):

1. phunkygal

2. milou

3. glowstick

4. artsyfartsy17

5. i've been 'mikafied!'

6. mika4life13

7. becky

8, lolliepop_girl

9. englishrose

10. lollipopgirl83

11. Kelzy

12. nico_collard

13.sara101

14.soangel

15. Ceci_B

Active Members:

Becky

Mika4life13

Lollipopgirl83

Englishrose

phunkygal

wow.

Have fun guys and remember to keep it PG rated

(If anyone feels like leaving, which i wouldn't suggest, pm me and i'll take you off the list:()

Treat others as you would want to be treated, which means be kind and don't wiggle your behind!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

top 10 things to do before i die:

1. freak out/kidnap a celeb

2. cry after meeting Lukas

3. freeze-dry my cat Billy

4. eat a pigeon in egypt

5. pretend to be a brit in england and see if i pass

6. get drunk in holland

7. meet johnny knoxville

8. drink tea with mika's mother

9. embarass myself to the point of absolute shame so i'm not dissapointed about dying

10. see the PPRC get to a tenth thread! only two more threads to go!

I was just asking Reece why he couldn't have kept it in his pants for one more day when JJL returned with Cherisse, Mikey, Sara, and Martin in tow.

"Cherisse!" I exclaimed, standing up and hugging her, "It's been too long!"

"Can't...breathe....Arts...." she gasped, and I let her go, moving on to squeeze the breath from each of the others in turn. The rest of the gang moved through, giving hugs and chattering about what we'd all been doing since we'd last seen each other. When we all settled back into our seats, Mika turned a serious look on Martin.

"What's going on, guys?"

"We saw the news," explained Martin, "We knew you couldn't be dead, not without any bodies, so we searched out where you'd last been seen and came to check on you."

"Thank God they got here now and not an hour sooner..." I muttered under my breath and JJL hit my arm. I giggled and ruffled her hair just to spite her.

"I don't think we'll be the only ones paying this house a visit," said Saranayde, looking worried, "You lot have enemies everywhere and they'll be coming out of the woodwork to make sure you're really dead."

"So we can't stay here." concluded Soa in a flat voice. We all looked wistful at this truth. It was dangerous to stay, but we'd gotten pretty attached to JJL's house. It was the first place we'd stayed at for longer than a week.

"What about Nico?" Calvin asked, shooting a concerned look at her, "She's going to be pregnant. (if she isn't already, sorry Teegs, can't remember) We need to choose our next destination carefully, and cover our tracks well. We can't be moving around constantly, and more than ever, we'll have to stay out of danger. We can't risk her having any chance of a miscarriage."

"So...where can we go?" I asked. Nobody answered right away. It was a tough decision. We'd been nearly everywhere. What kind of place would be absolutely safe?

this is where we left off, gals!:thumb_yello:

I was just asking Reece why he couldn't have kept it in his pants for one more day when JJL returned with Cherisse, Mikey, Sara, and Martin in tow.

"Cherisse!" I exclaimed, standing up and hugging her, "It's been too long!"

"Can't...breathe....Arts...." she gasped, and I let her go, moving on to squeeze the breath from each of the others in turn. The rest of the gang moved through, giving hugs and chattering about what we'd all been doing since we'd last seen each other. When we all settled back into our seats, Mika turned a serious look on Martin.

"What's going on, guys?"

"We saw the news," explained Martin, "We knew you couldn't be dead, not without any bodies, so we searched out where you'd last been seen and came to check on you."

"Thank God they got here now and not an hour sooner..." I muttered under my breath and JJL hit my arm. I giggled and ruffled her hair just to spite her.

"I don't think we'll be the only ones paying this house a visit," said Saranayde, looking worried, "You lot have enemies everywhere and they'll be coming out of the woodwork to make sure you're really dead."

"So we can't stay here." concluded Soa in a flat voice. We all looked wistful at this truth. It was dangerous to stay, but we'd gotten pretty attached to JJL's house. It was the first place we'd stayed at for longer than a week.

"What about Nico?" Calvin asked, shooting a concerned look at her, "She's going to be pregnant. (if she isn't already, sorry Teegs, can't remember) We need to choose our next destination carefully, and cover our tracks well. We can't be moving around constantly, and more than ever, we'll have to stay out of danger. We can't risk her having any chance of a miscarriage."

"So...where can we go?" I asked. Nobody answered right away. It was a tough decision. We'd been nearly everywhere. What kind of place would be absolutely safe?

"Some where with moderate temperatures, of course." I stated.

"Deffinitely not too warm or too cold, safe, no guns, well no legal guns, uhm...not too far away, a long flight sucks for M and I." added Becky.

I nodded my head scarcely at the thought of what had happened on the helicopter.

Finn wrapped a loving arm around me, having missed me on our excursion.

"I have an idea." piped up Mac.

"How about we go to Latvia?"

"Latvia...that's random." Said Mika stubbornly.

Artsy nudged him.

"I forgot, he doesn't like going to warm places." said kelzy glaring at Mika. He chuckled quietly and stared at his feet as Soa, Nico, Kelzy, and JJl glared at him.

I rolled my eyes.

"California's nice."

Arstsy nodded and I high fived her.

"France." said Calvin.

Artsy turned to look at him.

"Baby loved france, she said it as her favourite place on earth. Let's go."

His eyes sparkled with a crystalized form of tears shileding his eyes.

"Are you sure, hunn?" asked Artsy.

"I'm positive, you'll love it, Ames."

Artsy grinned.

"France it is then. Let's book it." Reece turned off to go to his laptop and everyone settled around the coffee table.