Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, I forget what my baby's name was. :lmfao: Yikes.

Oh dear ... :lmfao: I remember reading a bit of back and forth as to whether Artsy was pregnant, but I never really read that much ... still have an archive page in my favourites :lmfao:

Calvin, Nobu and I all looked up when the rest of the group walked into the room on Nobu's side of the glass. They were approaching Nobu but stopped short when they saw the glass.

"What the hell are you doing?" asked Nico, "Let them go!"

The others shouted similar commands, closing in on Nobu in outrage. He raised his hands in surrender and the glass partition slid out of view. Calvin and I took turns explaining the situation to the team.

"So wait...you're saying they're trying to figure out how to use us as...weapons?" Mika asked, and I nodded.

"Basically. But if they're successful, pretty soon they won't need us. Why keep a bunch of aging has-been freaks around when they've got our powers in drugs or gadgets or our children?" I asked, my voice rising in anger, "What will they do when they've gotten all the research they need? Do we get put out to pasture or is it more efficient to just kill us off?"

"It's not like that!" Nobu exclaimed, "You are important to us, you're important to me! I have dedicated my life to ensuring your safety!"

"But what happens if the Confederation decides we're too great of a security risk?" Soa asked, "What if they decide to kill us, and kill you too, if you get in the way?"

Nobu looked at her, obviously without an answer.

"Well, we can't stay here any longer, that's for sure." M said decisively.

"But where will we go?" I asked, "We don't know anything about this world. We'd be lost. We thought the computers were sunglasses, dammit!"

"Please," Nobu pleaded, "Just stay a little longer, let us get the research they need, and if I find out the Confederation has any plans to harm you, I'll smuggle you to a safer, secret location myself."

"We can't allow you to use us like this," Calvin said, "It's not right. The technology might be used against innocent people. We don't know anything about your war. We refuse to hurt anyone but villains, can you say the same?"

Nobu was about to answer when he froze and his eyes glazed over. Soa stood behind him, her hands on his head.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Checking his memory. One of the children is somewhere in this mausoleum, and we're going to find her. Then we'll play along with their research, but only until we've gathered enough information on the outside world to survive. We aren't completely without resources. Cherisse has got to still be alive. And not all of our connections would've gone completely cold."

She took her hands off of Nobu, who blinked, coming out of his daze. He looked sleepy for a moment, then looked at us in panic.

"Please, please don't leave. I can't be sure that you're safe if you're out there alone."

We looked at each other. I spoke up, "We'll stay."

The next couple of weeks were tense for all of us. We trained hard and learned as much about what had happened to the world over 20 years as we could. Then one day, we were sitting with Nobu after lunch, during recreational time, when shouts were heard outside. Nobu stood, looking out into the gardens, but the outside security never showed up to explain. Then, a small object came flying in, shattering the window. It landed on the carpet and a white vapor immediately began to flow from it. We all stood up.

"Gas! Get out of here!" shouted Mika, and we ran out of the room. Windows exploded in each room we ran to, spreading the gas throughout the house. Nobu stayed behind, shouting for security. We were about to leave when Becky stopped.

"Wait, what about the girl?" she asked, and Soa ran, leading us to a far wing of the mansion. We burst through a random, nondescript door and found a young woman lying on a bed, beeping machines around her.

"They've been keeping her unconscious," Soa said, pointing to the machines. I unhooked the tubes, hoping she would be able to live without them, and Calvin lifted her into his arms. We ran back towards the center of the mansion and we were about to leave through the front door when it was thrown open and figures in ski masks rushed in. Guns were aimed at us before someone shouted.

"No! They're innocents! Bring them with us!"

We fought against the intruders, but they overpowered us with tazers and pepper spray. They began to tie up everyone and when Calvin refused to hand over the girl and fought back, one of the intruders hit him behind the head with a black baton. I watched him slowly fall, the intruders taking the girl and others tying his hands. I leaped at his attackers, incoherent in my rage, but the man with the baton hit me on my temple and everything went black.

Hours later, I woke up with a bad headache, groaning and turning on what felt like an army cot. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a tent. A man with a thick beard leaned over me and smiled warmly.

"Welcome," he said in a friendly booming voice, "This is the Movement."

Weeks had passed, during which I was mostly in deep sleep, trying to activate my brain and think about the situation every now and then. But without really remembering those few words I had overheard, that basically lead to nothing. Then, I couldn't exactly tell after how long, I heard people storming into the room where I was, then felt someone pick me up and carry me away. It was a rather shaky experience, but smelling a hint of gas and hearing noises that brought me still closer to wakening, I somehow knew why. I wondered what my parents had done to get me back, probably police and all of that, but it seemed they had never found me. Had they given up now? It was definitely an attack on the mansion, I figured as someone pulled me out of the arms that had been holding me so far. There were cat's hisses and a thud, then it was silent.

A while later, I had finally woken and was lying in a rather big tent. I saw the 'catwoman' that I remembered from the first fight I got into this month lying next to me unconscious. Trying not to make obvious that I had my full conscience back, I glanced around and saw some more of those people who had to be the Pink Pony Riders. There was the 'wolfman' and the woman who had levitated the gun out of the blond woman's hands. It struck me how few I knew about these people, even though I was supposed to be directly related to some. Going through memories of my childhood, I realized that I'd only heard of them through my friend, who had been brought up on tales about them, as well as music from sometimes decades before she was born. My parents had never shown me any of the 'old stuff'. There was a curly-haired guy in the corner of the tent, his foot twitching. Apparently he was about to wake. Suddenly, I recognized him as Mika. My friend had admired him, but ... there was a bit of another memory creeping up in my mind. Looking at the 'catwoman' again, she seemed more familiar, too. It was hard to keep myself from sitting up and looking around more hastily. Then, the woman woke, and the man that had "looked after us" told her that this was "The Movement". That name was completely new to me, even though the others were the ones supposed to be out of the loop. Either it was top secret, or it had formed in those last few weeks. Probably the first. I heard the woman ask, "What IS the Movement?" as though she had read my mind. Not that it was a far-fetched question, though. Her voice seemed so familiar ... Artsy, I thought, shocked at myself knowing her name out of nowhere. The 'wall' in my mind had gone leaky over the last weeks, it seemed.

"The Movement", the man explained, "is a top-secret group working against the war. Sorry about the, um, kidnapping. We couldn't think of a better way to get you out of this mansion without looking suspicious." I nodded, giving up on playing unconscious. "With all of those random attacks, what could look less suspicious?" Everyone looked at me, startled at my sudden joining the conversation. "Erm, hi", I went, feeling uncomfortable now. Artsy seemed to recognize me as the girl my first kidnappers had slapped. In silent agreement, we decided my identity was going to be discussed later. "Where's Nobu and the Confederation's people now?", Mika asked. "Nobu is in another, separate, tent. Some of your fellows are next door, they should be awaking now, too. The Confederation's people are being kept, um, somewhere safer." We looked at each other knowingly. The wolfman caught my glance. Calvin. And the woman who could levitate was Nico. I shook my head at the wave of memories. It was a wonder I could remember anything, as I had been a little kid at the time. What an odd feeling to be sitting in a tent with people of the generation above me, who were only slightly older nonetheless. Even stranger, I hadn't known them until about twenty minutes ago, but now old memories came flooding back more intensely. The familiar yet totally new faces and voices were overwhelming. My friend would have been so jealous of me sitting with the Pink Pony Riders.

One of our "original" members did so much crazy sh*t , don't even worry. :lmfao:

She made me pregnant :sneaky2:

The Phunkster made everyone pregnant.:naughty:

Oh dear ... :lmfao: I remember reading a bit of back and forth as to whether Artsy was pregnant, but I never really read that much ... still have an archive page in my favourites :lmfao:

I was pregnant once, but I had a miscarriage.

No kids for me. Ever.:mf_rosetinted:

Aww :roftl: Yeah I know becky was pregnant too..

And Mika was asexual ... :lmfao:

Didn't Mika say he was a woman once? I forgot what we did to make him a man again.:roftl:

So I'm defo not his kid :naughty: I'm still wondering whose child I could be ... :aah:

You could be Kairi, Becky's daughter?:dunno: Or you could be a new child that we haven't written about before, like maybe Kelzy had a baby before going into cryo or something.

M, did ER ever get pregnant? And should we eventually bring Edwin back into the story? He was such a cute little guy.

Posting.

Didn't Mika say he was a woman once? I forgot what we did to make him a man again.:roftl:

You could be Kairi, Becky's daughter?:dunno: Or you could be a new child that we haven't written about before, like maybe Kelzy had a baby before going into cryo or something.

M, did ER ever get pregnant? And should we eventually bring Edwin back into the story? He was such a cute little guy.

Posting.

Edwin the monkey-human. :lmfao:

What was my kid's name!??!! :aah:

Mika had hot farm sex with that farmboy....:lmfao:

Weeks had passed, during which I was mostly in deep sleep, trying to activate my brain and think about the situation every now and then. But without really remembering those few words I had overheard, that basically lead to nothing. Then, I couldn't exactly tell after how long, I heard people storming into the room where I was, then felt someone pick me up and carry me away. It was a rather shaky experience, but smelling a hint of gas and hearing noises that brought me still closer to wakening, I somehow knew why. I wondered what my parents had done to get me back, probably police and all of that, but it seemed they had never found me. Had they given up now? It was definitely an attack on the mansion, I figured as someone pulled me out of the arms that had been holding me so far. There were cat's hisses and a thud, then it was silent.

A while later, I had finally woken and was lying in a rather big tent. I saw the 'catwoman' that I remembered from the first fight I got into this month lying next to me unconscious. Trying not to make obvious that I had my full conscience back, I glanced around and saw some more of those people who had to be the Pink Pony Riders. There was the 'wolfman' and the woman who had levitated the gun out of the blond woman's hands. It struck me how few I knew about these people, even though I was supposed to be directly related to some. Going through memories of my childhood, I realized that I'd only heard of them through my friend, who had been brought up on tales about them, as well as music from sometimes decades before she was born. My parents had never shown me any of the 'old stuff'. There was a curly-haired guy in the corner of the tent, his foot twitching. Apparently he was about to wake. Suddenly, I recognized him as Mika. My friend had admired him, but ... there was a bit of another memory creeping up in my mind. Looking at the 'catwoman' again, she seemed more familiar, too. It was hard to keep myself from sitting up and looking around more hastily. Then, the woman woke, and the man that had "looked after us" told her that this was "The Movement". That name was completely new to me, even though the others were the ones supposed to be out of the loop. Either it was top secret, or it had formed in those last few weeks. Probably the first. I heard the woman ask, "What IS the Movement?" as though she had read my mind. Not that it was a far-fetched question, though. Her voice seemed so familiar ... Artsy, I thought, shocked at myself knowing her name out of nowhere. The 'wall' in my mind had gone leaky over the last weeks, it seemed.

"The Movement", the man explained, "is a top-secret group working against the war. Sorry about the, um, kidnapping. We couldn't think of a better way to get you out of this mansion without looking suspicious." I nodded, giving up on playing unconscious. "With all of those random attacks, what could look less suspicious?" Everyone looked at me, startled at my sudden joining the conversation. "Erm, hi", I went, feeling uncomfortable now. Artsy seemed to recognize me as the girl my first kidnappers had slapped. In silent agreement, we decided my identity was going to be discussed later. "Where's Nobu and the Confederation's people now?", Mika asked. "Nobu is in another, separate, tent. Some of your fellows are next door, they should be awaking now, too. The Confederation's people are being kept, um, somewhere safer." We looked at each other knowingly. The wolfman caught my glance. Calvin. And the woman who could levitate was Nico. I shook my head at the wave of memories. It was a wonder I could remember anything, as I had been a little kid at the time. What an odd feeling to be sitting in a tent with people of the generation above me, who were only slightly older nonetheless. Even stranger, I hadn't known them until about twenty minutes ago, but now old memories came flooding back more intensely. The familiar yet totally new faces and voices were overwhelming. My friend would have been so jealous of me sitting with the Pink Pony Riders.

I looked around the tent, watching everyone slowly adjusting to what had happened. I glanced at the bearded man again.

"So what's your name?" I asked him.

"Liam. Liam McDowell. I'm the leader of the Movement members in this sector."

"And the Movement is against the war?"

"The Movement is an ongoing protest for peace. We attack the higher and more influential members of both the Nation and the Confederation and sabotage labs, bases, and training camps on both sides. We make small, targeted strikes on a small number of war-minded people in order to save the millions of innocent people who are dying without any say in the matter."

I looked at the others, gauging their reactions to this. They seemed to be taking it pretty well, and I concurred with them. Before, we couldn't go to the Nation without being killed and the Confederation was going to use us to kill the Nation. We couldn't survive on our own. A third party of renegade freedom fighters sounded just about perfect for our situation. There was just one thing we needed to set straight.

"You're not going to use us for weapons, are you?" Mika asked. Liam looked surprised.

"Of course not!" he replied, "The Movement is run solely on volunteers from both sides and from neutral countries. We've got plenty of peace soldiers, we just took you because no one should be used to fight for a cause they don't believe in. You're welcome to leave or stay. Should you stay, we'll make sure you're safe. No fighting if you don't want. You will have to earn your keep, but you can do it all in the camp. Wash dishes, cook, clean, that sort of thing."

We glanced at each other, grateful for the situation, but puzzled.

"No fighting whatsoever?" I asked, "You don't think you could use us?"

"Everyone can help in their own way, but I would never send untrained civilians, especially women, into the field." he replied.

"Do you know who we are?!" M asked incredulously. Liam raised an eyebrow and shook his head. Nico cleared her throat.

"Thank you," she said, smiling, "It's nice to be on a side that doesn't ask for more than we can give. We'd be glad to wash dishes and keep up the camp."

We shared pointed looks among the group, silently agreeing to keep our identities secret for the time being. We'd been lied to enough; we'd wait to see if peace was what these renegades really wanted before volunteering ourselves for the cause. Liam nodded and rose, leaving the tent. I looked over at the girl sitting in the cot next to me. It was strange to think that she was one of the children. She looked familiar, but as I gazed at her, I couldn't think of which of the girls she might be. I got a tight feeling in my chest thinking of the children, and held back tears. Where were they all now? What did they all look like? Had they had good lives? They deserved good, normal lives. It was only for the children's sake that I had ever regretted the life we led, and only for the children had we ever thought of retiring. I looked at the girl again, wondering if she remembered us, if she knew where she came from and what it meant to be PPR, even in birth only. If she knew that she was considered family to everyone in this tent, that we would all risk our lives for her safety.

Finn let out a breath and whispered, "How long are we going to stay here?"

"As long as we need to," Soa replied, "At least until we find out how legit this "Movement" story is."

"If Liam's telling us the truth, would you want to stay and fight for peace?" I asked the group as a whole. They looked at each other.

"We've never walked away when someone needed help before," M said, "Why start now?"

Edwin the monkey-human. :lmfao:

What was my kid's name!??!! :aah:

He was so cute/ugly!:wub2:

I don't remember at all. The only two kids I remember are Edwin and Kairi, because they were involved in the story the most.

I remember the farmboy! That was right after Mika became off-limits to everyone writing, so we made up a fictional character for him. Their farm sex scenes were straight-up HOT.:das:

They were also part of the reason we got shut down, though.:naughty:

I don't remember at all. The only two kids I remember are Edwin and Kairi, because they were involved in the story the most.

I remember the farmboy! That was right after Mika became off-limits to everyone writing, so we made up a fictional character for him. Their farm sex scenes were straight-up HOT.:das:

JJl had twins just before we ended. The girl could turn invisible. And Nico had one.

Good morning ladies

Morning Bec!

JJl had twins just before we ended. The girl could turn invisible. And Nico had one.

I totally forgot how many kids we had.:blink:

I remember someone having a kid with Justin and writing about ER being really mad. Was that Nico?

:lmfao: Yeah, I didn't even want my kid. :teehee:

:das: Hoooooo yes!

Hoooo yes. :sad:

Imma post, after Imma take a bath,

then im here alll satuuurday naiiiighhhtt :wink2:

Morning Bec!

I totally forgot how many kids we had.:blink:

I remember someone having a kid with Justin and writing about ER being really mad. Was that Nico?

I can't recall who it was. It might have been Lolly. I think Nico's was the one she was supposed to give to her sister.

I cant remember the numbers either or who had what, all I remember is I didn't have any :naughty:

After hours of reading, I finally found the story around Wren's death and GOOD GOD. We might have had too much chicken in some places leading up to it, but that ending is amazing! Some of our best writing! It starts out as a great B-grade horror movie scene, then switches to action movie tension you could cut with a knife, then has a really emotional finish.

I...I'm proud to call myself a PPR because of that ending. We have a legacy to uphold now.

After hours of reading, I finally found the story around Wren's death and GOOD GOD. We might have had too much chicken in some places leading up to it, but that ending is amazing! Some of our best writing! It starts out as a great B-grade horror movie scene, then switches to action movie tension you could cut with a knife, then has a really emotional finish.

I...I'm proud to call myself a PPR because of that ending. We have a legacy to uphold now.

Can you post a link to that page so I can find it later if possible? :naughty:

I have to go out but I may post if I have time when I get back if noone else does is meantime

Oooh yes! I remember! We weren't allowed to leave Canada, right?

I can't recall who it was. It might have been Lolly. I think Nico's was the one she was supposed to give to her sister.

I cant remember the numbers either or who had what, all I remember is I didn't have any :naughty:

I was supposed to give mine to my twin... I don't remember if I actually did though...

Reading back over the farm boy section again, his name was Wren.

Kelz envisioned him to be something like Kevin Bacon in Footloose.:das:

:lmfao::das:

I'm reading it now... I can't post at the moment, but will try to post soon!

Posting.

Ooh right that was her :teehee: I remember your miscarriage..

Yeah, Mika as a woman! :lmfao: I don't think I read all of that, though.

Kairi wouldn't be that far from the name I was going by in my childhood :naughty: Didn't Kairi get kidnapped once? I think there was Cosmo's evil twin involved or something like that :blink: Oh god, I knew so few :roftl::aah:

Edited by MissPie

I looked around the tent, watching everyone slowly adjusting to what had happened. I glanced at the bearded man again.

"So what's your name?" I asked him.

"Liam. Liam McDowell. I'm the leader of the Movement members in this sector."

"And the Movement is against the war?"

"The Movement is an ongoing protest for peace. We attack the higher and more influential members of both the Nation and the Confederation and sabotage labs, bases, and training camps on both sides. We make small, targeted strikes on a small number of war-minded people in order to save the millions of innocent people who are dying without any say in the matter."

I looked at the others, gauging their reactions to this. They seemed to be taking it pretty well, and I concurred with them. Before, we couldn't go to the Nation without being killed and the Confederation was going to use us to kill the Nation. We couldn't survive on our own. A third party of renegade freedom fighters sounded just about perfect for our situation. There was just one thing we needed to set straight.

"You're not going to use us for weapons, are you?" Mika asked. Liam looked surprised.

"Of course not!" he replied, "The Movement is run solely on volunteers from both sides and from neutral countries. We've got plenty of peace soldiers, we just took you because no one should be used to fight for a cause they don't believe in. You're welcome to leave or stay. Should you stay, we'll make sure you're safe. No fighting if you don't want. You will have to earn your keep, but you can do it all in the camp. Wash dishes, cook, clean, that sort of thing."

We glanced at each other, grateful for the situation, but puzzled.

"No fighting whatsoever?" I asked, "You don't think you could use us?"

"Everyone can help in their own way, but I would never send untrained civilians, especially women, into the field." he replied.

"Do you know who we are?!" M asked incredulously. Liam raised an eyebrow and shook his head. Nico cleared her throat.

"Thank you," she said, smiling, "It's nice to be on a side that doesn't ask for more than we can give. We'd be glad to wash dishes and keep up the camp."

We shared pointed looks among the group, silently agreeing to keep our identities secret for the time being. We'd been lied to enough; we'd wait to see if peace was what these renegades really wanted before volunteering ourselves for the cause. Liam nodded and rose, leaving the tent. I looked over at the girl sitting in the cot next to me. It was strange to think that she was one of the children. She looked familiar, but as I gazed at her, I couldn't think of which of the girls she might be. I got a tight feeling in my chest thinking of the children, and held back tears. Where were they all now? What did they all look like? Had they had good lives? They deserved good, normal lives. It was only for the children's sake that I had ever regretted the life we led, and only for the children had we ever thought of retiring. I looked at the girl again, wondering if she remembered us, if she knew where she came from and what it meant to be PPR, even in birth only. If she knew that she was considered family to everyone in this tent, that we would all risk our lives for her safety.

Finn let out a breath and whispered, "How long are we going to stay here?"

"As long as we need to," Soa replied, "At least until we find out how legit this "Movement" story is."

"If Liam's telling us the truth, would you want to stay and fight for peace?" I asked the group as a whole. They looked at each other.

"We've never walked away when someone needed help before," M said, "Why start now?"

All the PPR had come over to our tent now. They were discussing the situation, while I was feeling a little awkward. I still didn't know them all, and even though some of them were eyeing me, apparently knowing who I was, they didn't really know me. "Actually, this Movement story does seem pretty honest to me. It's just a shame they had to go over to doing attacks themselves. Our biggest problem might be spies from both the Nation and the Confederation", I tried contributing to the discussion. People were looking at me, some nodding. Then M asked, "Do you know who we are?" I nodded. "Yeah. Nobu told me the other ... week. Before they put me unconscious to stay in that room you guys got me out of when the gas came into the house." I was rambling again, wasn't I? "How do you know about the gas?", Artsy wanted to know. A short explanation later, she said, "You know that you are one of the children?" No one in the room looked surprised. I nodded again. "Just not whose kid." "I think neither of us does yet. Basically, you're family for all of us anyway." "That's very sweet of you", I replied, starting to feel more comfortable. "I just don't want any of you to feel extra responsible for me just because I'm one of your children. I know that I'm not in the best ever shape, like you guys, but I'm a grown-up nonetheless." Overprotectiveness was exactly why I'd quitted home. It was odd to think, had I run away from home just to get ... home? "Has Nobu had someone check on your parents so far?", Soa asked. Everyone shrugged including me. "Not that I know much at all about the last few weeks", I said, "But I don't see why he wouldn't have if he was planning to do it.."

(can't do any more right now, off to school :naughty:)