Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's because it's time for finals right now?:dunno:

I know I'm swamped with work.

I'm swamped myself as well.It feels like all my writing ability is being sucked away into assignments. I'm glad I don't have exams, but these assignments drive me mental

I'm swamped myself as well.It feels like all my writing ability is being sucked away into assignments. I'm glad I don't have exams, but these assignments drive me mental

YES!! Why does every professor think I can write four 8-page papers at once?! It's like I'm squeezing all of my intelligent and cohesive writing juice out of my brain and honestly, for the last week, I've been flying by the seat of my pants, because that brain is DRY.

They'll be taking me to the loony bin soon...:loco:

I love looking at a random sentence and being confused because it's out of context :lmfao:

I've been busy lately guys, but this weekend I am going to try and catcheth up!

MEANWHILE READ MA BLOG

www.fahshun.blogspot.com

#3 on things that grind your gears....:lmfao:

I will try and write something... soon. Not today though, I have a parent meeting I need to prepare for...

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Ok, advice time. I have to come up with a camp name. My advisor, Tori "Batgirl" Barnes says that nicknames create camaraderie and build friendships among campers and staff.:blink:

So I'm thinking Artsyfartsy, which would naturally be shortened to Artsy, or maybe the raver name Sam's brother gave me, Kaleidescope, which would surely be shortened to Kal or Kallie or Leidie or Scope or (Dear God) Scopie. I definitely wouldn't mind Kal or Scope.

I have to come up with one myself or they'll make one up for me when I get there, and I have SERIOUS reservations about letting a bunch of random camp strangers making up a nickname for me to use the entire summer.:mf_rosetinted:

Thoughts?

I sat in the kitchen, tying up the laces of my new butter-yellow converse, almost giddy with happiness to be out of my black jumpsuit. Soa walked into the kitchen, the others from the attic following close behind her. We began distributing the clothing and spread throughout the house to change. Calvin walked over to my side and looked me up and down, taking in my shoes, dark blue skinnies and bright green tee. He smiled wryly.

"Now I've got my memory of you back. You always did go for the bad color combos."

"Haha," I replied, standing and shoving my knapsack at him, "I don't remember you making any complaints in the past."

He rummaged through my pack and his face lit up as he pulled out a blindingly orange pair of trainers. Mulholland strolled over and grimaced at our clothing.

"You couldn't have bought anything in dark colors, brown, gray?"

"Well, we had been planning on getting dressed in an airport and then flying off to Japan where we'd be safe, not trudging through the woods with the fuzz after us," Calvin replied, starting to smile again. Mulholland looked at my clothing and remarked,

"Well, it's definitely an improvement over the nightgown."

I kicked him in warning, but Calvin's face was blank. That worried me. Calvin's face was never blank. I hoped he wasn't about to go Wolfman on Mulholland's arse. Then, without warning, he flashed a smile.

"Can I speak to you in the other room, soldier?" he asked in a jovial voice, "Scotsman to Scotsman."

Mulholland, looking surprised, nodded in agreement.

"Oh, Mulholland, we knew hardly knew ye," Soa joked, walking over and watching with me as the two men walked into the parlor. I eyed her with a smirk.

"Oh, I don't know. Cal might rough him up a bit, but he'll stop once Mulholland confesses that he's got the hots for someone else."

Soa shot me a wide-eyed look.

"He's got the hots for someone? Who?"

I smiled again and shook my head.

"Not for me to say. He seems the type that likes to handle his own affairs."

Soa glanced down.

"Well, it won't matter if he turns on us anyways."

I gave her a one-armed hug of reassurance.

"Actually, he's starting to grow on me. I don't think he'll betray us. Wouldn't it be something if him and Campbell (I've decided the driver's name is Stuart Campbell:bleh:) joined us?"

"Well I wouldn't mind," M said from the kitchen doorway, "That Campbell sure is pretty. If it weren't for Finn, I might be all over that."

"Amen, sista," I said, looking into the hallway at Campbell, who had stripped off his jacket and shirt and stood inspecting the walls in a tank top, pants, and boots. Raising a muscled arm, he rubbed at a spot on the wall and leaned in to see it better. He tilted his head and turned to glance at us.

"Hey ladies, you should come see this."

We all hurried over, instantly curious. There on the wall, in teeny tiny writing was 3 letters, PPR, and a arrow. We all glanced at each other. Something like this had happened before.

"Maybe someone we know?" I suggested to the others, raising an eyebrow

"Someone could have inherited the psychic ability" added Artsy.

"and it was convient that this place was both empty and had a secret attic" added Nico

"But can we trust it and follow" asked Mzee

Campbell looked at us. "What the hell is going on"

We shrugged. "Uh, we've kind of had something like this happen before. We need to follow the arrow"

"Well there's more there" he said, pointing further down the wall. We walked along the corridor, until the arrows suddenly pointed down in front of a blank section of wall.

Mickey got out her tablet pc and frowned, scanning the wall. As she was doing this, I leaned over and touched my hand to the arrow. Suddenly something clicked, and a small panel opened up, with a single piece of paper and a small vial of pills.

Just as we were about to open it Mulholland and Calvin joined us. Mulholland was frowning slightly at Calvin and rubbing a spot on his arm, but Calvin seemed pleased, and was whistling.

"Whats going on here?" Mulholland asked, staring at us gathered around a small hole in the wall.

"Someone left us a message" stated Arts

"How....?"

"We have powers and you ask us how someone could have left a message for us here, knowing we would one day read it" I asked, raising an eyebrow, before turning back to the paper. Carefully I unfolded it.

"Keys by the door, van in the garage. Take the pills, they'll mask the power, if you don't you'll die. Trust noone but the child and the two armed men. - H" I read, confused.

"H?" asked Nico

"H" I added. "We don't know any H's" I murmured

"At least none who would know to leave messages here" added Artsy.

"What if its a trap?" asked Jjl

"what else can we do? We can't risk our powers reacting to the bubble like Mzees did" I stated

"Hey I already apologised for that. It wasn't my fault" Mzee protested.

"Oh come on, you can't seriously be suggesting you actually take some pills that some stranger left here for you, can you" asked Muholland, incredulous.

We all looked around. "It wouldn't be the first time we've trusted in notes like this" I said truthfully.

"and it does mention you - and Mickey" added Artsy/

"And it was convenient that both groups ended up here?" added Nico

"Your all crazy" Mulholland muttered, shaking his head, and raising his arms, before wincing.

I glanced between him and Cal quickly then back at him "Are you alright?" I asked

Mulholland glanced at Cal "perfectly fine" he muttered. "Now if you guys are going to take these stupid pills I suppose I'll go get the van ready. Who knows if you will all even be conscious in a few minutes" and with that he went off down the corridor, muttering about crazy people all the way.

We all glanced at each other "Well?" I asked

"What choice do we have?" asked Arts

"I'll go first" stated Nico, as the pills suddenly flew out of my hands and into hers. Before we could stop her, she had swallowed one of the pills.

I say Artsyfartsy... cause kids will find the word fart funny :teehee:

Aww I wish I could post, but I can't seem to think of what Campbell found :blink:

As for the name ... I like Artsyfartsy :teehee:

Go for Artsy arts

Well, that was pretty unanimous. Thanks gals!:thumb_yello:

I'll post I guess.

Yay! Soy to the rescue!:wub2:

I recently found out that I can never live in Oz if I marry my dishpig.:tears:

We all hurried over, instantly curious. There on the wall, in teeny tiny writing was 3 letters, PPR, and a arrow. We all glanced at each other. Something like this had happened before.

"Maybe someone we know?" I suggested to the others, raising an eyebrow

"Someone could have inherited the psychic ability" added Artsy.

"and it was convient that this place was both empty and had a secret attic" added Nico

"But can we trust it and follow" asked Mzee

Campbell looked at us. "What the hell is going on"

We shrugged. "Uh, we've kind of had something like this happen before. We need to follow the arrow"

"Well there's more there" he said, pointing further down the wall. We walked along the corridor, until the arrows suddenly pointed down in front of a blank section of wall.

Mickey got out her tablet pc and frowned, scanning the wall. As she was doing this, I leaned over and touched my hand to the arrow. Suddenly something clicked, and a small panel opened up, with a single piece of paper and a small vial of pills.

Just as we were about to open it Mulholland and Calvin joined us. Mulholland was frowning slightly at Calvin and rubbing a spot on his arm, but Calvin seemed pleased, and was whistling.

"Whats going on here?" Mulholland asked, staring at us gathered around a small hole in the wall.

"Someone left us a message" stated Arts

"How....?"

"We have powers and you ask us how someone could have left a message for us here, knowing we would one day read it" I asked, raising an eyebrow, before turning back to the paper. Carefully I unfolded it.

"Keys by the door, van in the garage. Take the pills, they'll mask the power, if you don't you'll die. Trust noone but the child and the two armed men. - H" I read, confused.

"H?" asked Nico

"H" I added. "We don't know any H's" I murmured

"At least none who would know to leave messages here" added Artsy.

"What if its a trap?" asked Jjl

"what else can we do? We can't risk our powers reacting to the bubble like Mzees did" I stated

"Hey I already apologised for that. It wasn't my fault" Mzee protested.

"Oh come on, you can't seriously be suggesting you actually take some pills that some stranger left here for you, can you" asked Muholland, incredulous.

We all looked around. "It wouldn't be the first time we've trusted in notes like this" I said truthfully.

"and it does mention you - and Mickey" added Artsy/

"And it was convenient that both groups ended up here?" added Nico

"Your all crazy" Mulholland muttered, shaking his head, and raising his arms, before wincing.

I glanced between him and Cal quickly then back at him "Are you alright?" I asked

Mulholland glanced at Cal "perfectly fine" he muttered. "Now if you guys are going to take these stupid pills I suppose I'll go get the van ready. Who knows if you will all even be conscious in a few minutes" and with that he went off down the corridor, muttering about crazy people all the way.

We all glanced at each other "Well?" I asked

"What choice do we have?" asked Arts

"I'll go first" stated Nico, as the pills suddenly flew out of my hands and into hers. Before we could stop her, she had swallowed one of the pills.

For two seconds, nothing happened. Then Nico started shaking. You could see goosebumps on her arm. After half a minute or so, the spook was over. "I feel like I'm wearing some kind of cloak", she muttered, blinking. "Is your power still at your hands?" Mzee asked, and Nico nodded. "It would seem so. I feel exactly the same as before, apart from the cloak." She tried, and the pills flew back to Soa. Glancing at each other, the PPR started to take a pill each. Apparently, it was an unpleasant sensation when the power was being disguised, but you got used to the cloak very quickly. I didn't take one, since I hadn't showed any hint of a power. "Now if only we knew if you have to take them again to maintain the effect..", I said. "It says nothing like that", Soa replied, looking at the pills. "I guess we could tell if the cloak wore off, anyway." Everyone nodded.

Half an hour later, we were sitting in the kitchen, planning our trip to Japan [it WAS Japan, right? :aah:]. Mulholland and Campbell had agreed to get us back to Glasgow and to the airport. If anything went wrong with the disguise, they'd be there to help us out again. I was admiring them for this courage, sure that such an action could be seen as traitory. Booking flights was done quickly. We decided to go at noon the next day, our plane taking off at half past three in the afternoon. There wasn't much further preparation to be done, although we were all going to do our best to look differently from when we last went there.

For two seconds, nothing happened. Then Nico started shaking. You could see goosebumps on her arm. After half a minute or so, the spook was over. "I feel like I'm wearing some kind of cloak", she muttered, blinking. "Is your power still at your hands?" Mzee asked, and Nico nodded. "It would seem so. I feel exactly the same as before, apart from the cloak." She tried, and the pills flew back to Soa. Glancing at each other, the PPR started to take a pill each. Apparently, it was an unpleasant sensation when the power was being disguised, but you got used to the cloak very quickly. I didn't take one, since I hadn't showed any hint of a power. "Now if only we knew if you have to take them again to maintain the effect..", I said. "It says nothing like that", Soa replied, looking at the pills. "I guess we could tell if the cloak wore off, anyway." Everyone nodded.

Half an hour later, we were sitting in the kitchen, planning our trip to Japan [it WAS Japan, right? :aah:]. Mulholland and Campbell had agreed to get us back to Glasgow and to the airport. If anything went wrong with the disguise, they'd be there to help us out again. I was admiring them for this courage, sure that such an action could be seen as traitory. Booking flights was done quickly. We decided to go at noon the next day, our plane taking off at half past three in the afternoon. There wasn't much further preparation to be done, although we were all going to do our best to look differently from when we last went there.

Mulholland had gone out to the van to check everything was stowed, while we were readying ourselves for travel. Suddenly he came running in, a small light flashing in his hands. "One of you used your abilities didn't you?" he snapped.

We all looked around guiltily, avoiding Nico's eyes. In one moment we'd forgotten about the bubble.

"Uh," I began

Mulholland shot me a glare. "How long ago?" he asked. "I haven't looked at this in a few hours"

"Maybe half an hour ago" Teegs started, glancing around. "Before we took the pills, before we were protected by them I..."

Throwing his hands up in digust, Mulholland glared at us. "No time for explanations, we leave now. Grab your stuff."

Suddenly we were hurrying in all directions, grabbing our knapsnacks and piling into the van. In the distance we could hear sirens approaching.

"Crap crap crap" Mulholland muttered, hitting the dashboard in front of him . "I don't think we're going to be able to drive from this."

"How many will they send?" I asked, glancing at him inquiringly.

"It doesn't matter now. You guys can't use your powers" he snapped.

"Just tell me how many" I almost yelled, then took a breath. "The pills cloak the powers. We can use now"

He looked at me in silence for a moment, then frowned. "Maybe one unit of 4, maybe 5 units. I can't be sure."

We all glanced at each other. "Well if we stay here then they'll be able to send out another unit pretty fast. I say we drive and put some distance between us and this place and then we face them. Hopefully its small, small we can handle" Artsy stated, before nodding to Campbell to start driving.

And drive we did. We had been on some pretty wild rides with some skilled and not so skilled drivers in car chases before, but Campbell took the cake. He was speedy, evasive, and without throwing us completely everywhere. Of course we did end up a little smushed against each other.

Suddenly Arts pointed to a small car pack ahead. It looked to be a rest stop. And it was perfect for a brief showdown. We could hear the sirens getting closer, and knew that soon we would have to fight for our lives, again.

"Looks like your lucky Mulholland. You get to see us in action" I teased, getting out of the van.

"If you call the risk of getting injured, captured as a traitor or dying lucky" he muttered back, and I shot a grin at him

"Hey those options are all in a days work for us"

Just then 3 very weird jeeps pulled up opposite us, sirens blaring, and soldiers began piling out.

Finals...papers, so many papers...no sleep....head....hurting.....brain....dying.....*faints dead away*

I know the feeling. I feel as if most of my spare time is being devoted to writing or researching assignments.

The only reason I get sleep is because I started working on them a few weeks ago - which is normally unlike me :naughty:

I know the feeling. I feel as if most of my spare time is being devoted to writing or researching assignments.

The only reason I get sleep is because I started working on them a few weeks ago - which is normally unlike me :naughty:

Wow, you're not procrastinating as much!

Alright, I think it's time i posted...

Wow, you're not procrastinating as much!

Alright, I think it's time i posted...

Tasmania - thats the reason for it all (that and if I procrastinated with these assignments I would have a full blown mental break down when it came time to do it - especially since the last and second last ones stressed me enough as is)

Mulholland had gone out to the van to check everything was stowed, while we were readying ourselves for travel. Suddenly he came running in, a small light flashing in his hands. "One of you used your abilities didn't you?" he snapped.

We all looked around guiltily, avoiding Nico's eyes. In one moment we'd forgotten about the bubble.

"Uh," I began

Mulholland shot me a glare. "How long ago?" he asked. "I haven't looked at this in a few hours"

"Maybe half an hour ago" Teegs started, glancing around. "Before we took the pills, before we were protected by them I..."

Throwing his hands up in digust, Mulholland glared at us. "No time for explanations, we leave now. Grab your stuff."

Suddenly we were hurrying in all directions, grabbing our knapsnacks and piling into the van. In the distance we could hear sirens approaching.

"Crap crap crap" Mulholland muttered, hitting the dashboard in front of him . "I don't think we're going to be able to drive from this."

"How many will they send?" I asked, glancing at him inquiringly.

"It doesn't matter now. You guys can't use your powers" he snapped.

"Just tell me how many" I almost yelled, then took a breath. "The pills cloak the powers. We can use now"

He looked at me in silence for a moment, then frowned. "Maybe one unit of 4, maybe 5 units. I can't be sure."

We all glanced at each other. "Well if we stay here then they'll be able to send out another unit pretty fast. I say we drive and put some distance between us and this place and then we face them. Hopefully its small, small we can handle" Artsy stated, before nodding to Campbell to start driving.

And drive we did. We had been on some pretty wild rides with some skilled and not so skilled drivers in car chases before, but Campbell took the cake. He was speedy, evasive, and without throwing us completely everywhere. Of course we did end up a little smushed against each other.

Suddenly Arts pointed to a small car pack ahead. It looked to be a rest stop. And it was perfect for a brief showdown. We could hear the sirens getting closer, and knew that soon we would have to fight for our lives, again.

"Looks like your lucky Mulholland. You get to see us in action" I teased, getting out of the van.

"If you call the risk of getting injured, captured as a traitor or dying lucky" he muttered back, and I shot a grin at him

"Hey those options are all in a days work for us"

Just then 3 very weird jeeps pulled up opposite us, sirens blaring, and soldiers began piling out.

The soldiers surrounded our jeep and aimed their weapons straight at us.

"Alright you freaks, come out with your arms in the air!"

Muholland looked at the group and shrugged. "I hope you damn well know what you're doing."

Soa nodded and climbed out slowly. The leader pointed his gun at the rest of us and scowled. "Get out."

We all climbed out slowly and raised our hands.

"You know, I don't like your kind. You think you're better than the rest of us. Think you're above the law. Well, this time, you're not."

He stepped towards Mickey, grabbed her throat and lifted her off the ground. "What's your power, freak?"

Mickey tried to loosen his hands, but he held on tighter. "Tell me!" He yelled.

"She doesn't have one!" JJL yelled back.

He dropped Mickey and marched to JJL. "What do you man, she doesn't have one?"

"I mean, she doesn't have one!"

"Oh really? Well what will she do if I smash your head in? Huh?"

The man signaled to two of the soldiers, who grabbed JJL and held her still.

"Watch the others." He growled to the rest of the soldiers. "If any of them make a move or uses a power, shoot them."

He raised the gun above his head and moved his arms to bring the butt of the gun down on JJL's head. The gun stayed in the air, floating above his head. He looked around, and suddenly the gun came down forcibly on his head.

The soldier went down heavily, as the rest of them looked at each other, confused.

"Who did it?" One asked.

A few of the soldiers shrugged.

Another of the soldiers went flying into their jeep. He was knocked out cold. A soldier ran over to check him, but he too was picked up and thrown against the jeep.

One of the soldiers backed up into Soa, who grabbed onto his head and wiped his memory of the group. Muholland grabbed onto him and shoved him inside our jeep, so the others wouldn't notice him missing. He took the gun and pointed it at the remaining soldiers.

"Alright, I want you to hand over the weapons and get down on the ground."

The soldiers handed the guns over, and got down on the ground.

The PPRs carried the unconscious soldiers back into their jeeps and guarded them while Soa wiped the memories of us.

Soa was almost at the end of the conscious soldiers when a voice shouted "Soa, look out!"

One of the soldiers had produced a tiny pistol from an ankle holster and had shot at Soa. The bullet stopped suddenly and was spinning in mid air. Everyone stood and stared at the bullet, and then looked at me. I was standing nearby with my arm stretched out, holding the bullet from hitting her.

"Soa, get out of the way, I can't hold it for much longer." I groaned, struggling to keep the bullet from hiting Soa.

Soa continued to stare at the bullet, and Muholland raced over to her and pulled her away as I let it go. The bullet hit the nearest jeep, causing a dent.

"Hurry up and wipe their memories." I stated, bending over and berathing heavily.

Soa walked back over to the next in line as Campbell grabbed the gun from the soldier's hands and kicked him hard in the ribs. He groaned.

Soa wiped all the conscious soldiers memories and stopped.

"Wow, that was hard."

"I know it's getting hard for you to kep doing this, but you have a few more to do." Arts answered.

Soa then took a deep breath and went to the men who had been hidden in the jeep. She frowned.

"Hey, where's that soldier that called us freaks?"

He then ran out from behind one of the other jeeps and grabbed me.

He grinned nastily. "I knew I would find one of you freaks. But even better, I found two!" Je nodded to the conscious soldiers, who stood up and grabbed the rest of the PPRs, Campbell and Muholland.

"Get them into the jeeps."

The group were almost at the soldier's jeeps when there were two loud growls behind the group. We all turned towards the source of the growl, which were not coming from Arts or Cal. The growls were coming from the nearby forest.

How's that? :dunno:

Tasmania - thats the reason for it all (that and if I procrastinated with these assignments I would have a full blown mental break down when it came time to do it - especially since the last and second last ones stressed me enough as is)

Oooh, of course! Makes sense...

Man, I missed a lot... Just got t'internet back, unlikely I will return before not next Wednesday but Wednesday after cause that's my last exam (thank God) then I get three weeks of no revision, no thinking 'I should read ahead' or anything school related. After that three weeks, I'll be really busy until end of July... But yeah, I will hopefully be caught up by the 10th =)