2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had news from Jujujitza that her and Lillyana had passes earlier but others did not .... i am so glad that Avoca is able to sort it so everyone who can be is included ... it's gonna be some party tonight!

:punk:

Updates like THIS would be good - i didnt know!

Grr im slow, sorry, and, i have to go in 5 minutes or so - nooooo.

Updates like THIS would be good - i didnt know!

Grr im slow, sorry, and, i have to go in 5 minutes or so - nooooo.

Enjoy your class ! Catch you later on ....:wink2:

Rose has also sewn new backing on the MFC flag and says it's going to the after gig party !!!!!:punk::roftl: ( i hope she is too, she did not originally have a pass)

Text from Liz:

It's mad again here. They've given backstage passes 2 the first 150 people in the queue!

Oh wow ! Rose must have one then !!!! 150 ! my goodness i can feel the excitement from here .......... !!! Gosh wish i could have stayed in London all week !!!!:sneaky2:

Text from Rose

' Got interviewed again ( Andy) , Avoca helped John with extended guest list, So champagne for me tonight!'

Well i'm gonna get a drink and pretend i'm there !!!

Let's party !!!!:punk:

Yay for Avoca! Yay for Rose! I am so happy for all of them. Hope it is a great gig for everyone. Thanks for the update.

Back! *waves*

You might already know that, but Ana, Asun and Blue managed to get bracelets!! :groupwave:

I'd give a huuuge thanx to Avoca and Allegra (hun, I know you'll blame me for typing your name, sorry but I had to:blush-anim-cl: ): they're our heroes!!!!! :huglove:

Back! *waves*

You might already know that, but Ana, Asun and Blue managed to get bracelets!! :groupwave:

I'd give a huuuge thanx to Avoca and Allegra (hun, I know you'll blame me for typing your name, sorry but I had to:blush-anim-cl: ): they're our heroes!!!!! :huglove:

:yay: That's a really good news!

I'm glad that Avoca and Allegra sorted all out. They're really MFC heroines. :punk:

Welcome back, BTW.:wink2: