2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

That sounds amazing!

I cannot wait for them to get back and give us a full and exhaustive reports! I'm sure lots of them will have the night of their life tonight.:punk:

Everyone will have the night of their life !!!!!!!!:punk: Just imagine a party with Mika !!! this is unbelievable !!!

Gosh how I wish I was there!

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone will have the night of their life !!!!!!!!:punk: Just imagine a party with Mika !!! this is unbelievable !!!

You're not alone! I so wish I was there too. I was planning to go to this gig if I happened to have enough money. Well, there was no money and therefore there's no London for me tonight. But I'm genuinely happy for all the other MFCers who are there.

Unbelievable indeed!! We're all with them...unfortunately only by spirit:sad:

We should have a party too here on the forum! :das:

YAY!!! It's getting closer to after-partay time!!! :naughty:

argh i cant stay long :( in the middle of moving and its not fun!!!

cant believe im lifting heavy things for days and these guys are seeing mika now! lucky people!:bleh:

ill probably be back after the party and everything... damn... hope ill even have internet tonight :boxed:

Oh, Sivan...this isn't fair. No concert and no being on here! NO!!!! Not Fair. I'll text you if anything good and unexpected happens. :wink2: I wish we were there. :bleh:

argh i cant stay long :( in the middle of moving and its not fun!!!

cant believe im lifting heavy things for days and these guys are seeing mika now! lucky people!:bleh:

ill probably be back after the party and everything... damn... hope ill even have internet tonight :boxed:

I'm so excited. I wish I was there! Need to go buy an international calling card...need to make some phone calls....I have a party to crash. :naughty:

Let's all really crash it! I'll hop a plane, come on charlotte! You know you want to!:naughty:

So hows everyone jealousy doing...good? lol