2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

huge thanks to Avoca and Rak - Rose for getting me a wrist band for the after party and to JOhn the manager for giving me 3 more for my daughter and friends who were in my car.

amazing gig - then all went to bar after - allband came out and chatted - including Mika - he did a toast to us all and we genrally just chatted and stuff

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

huge thanks to Avoca and Rak - Rose for getting me a wrist band for the after party and to JOhn the manager for giving me 3 more for my daughter and friends who were in my car.

amazing gig - then all went to bar after - allband came out and chatted - including Mika - he did a toast to us all and we genrally just chatted and stuff

Tell us more... please :D

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

Phew, finally!

Details, please.:naughty:

Really...glad you had such a great time!

Sounds like such a sweet gesture on all of their parts.

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

Yayyyy - someone's back

God u r so lucky.

What did you talk about ... tell us everything pretty please

:mf_lustslow:

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

oooo reports!

Details child - details!

(Did you get one for me too? :wink2: )

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

YAAAY FINALLY!

Thanks for putting us out of our misery! :naughty:

Sounds like a great night!

have left the rest of MFC in the bar quaffing free champagne with the band as I needed to bring daughter home - school tomorrow

BUT WE ARE ON SUCH A HIGH - and I am a very cool and popular mum!

bought evie a dodgy holiday sweat shirt and she got it signed by all the band, Andy & Paloma !!

and now to bed :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

Yay! Glad to hear it was amazing. :biggrin2:

OH MY GOD!!!!!

just got home

MORE MORE MORE

went in - stood at back with Babs and jemms and sara loo - ev and her friend hazel went off into the crowd.

fantastic gig - prob one of the best i have seen - relax encore at end ..

then all the people with the wrist bands got herded into the bar - eventaully they all came out - he was sooo sweet and genuine.

he signed evs shirt and I said have a ghood rest and we will see you at the next tour - i then said - i am gonna be sensible - no more frint rows for me - he laughed siad yeah right and hit me on the arm - cheeky bugger!!

ok really must go

god knows what the rest of them r up to ...

sure they will report soon xxxxx

well what can I say - we arrived at 8.30 ish and found babs and jemms in nandos!! Jemms had a wrist band for me - so I went to stage door and managed to sweet talk secuirty into getting John out - luckily he recognised me - hmm is this a good thing>> and gave me 3 more for ev her friend and my mate - her friends mum.

thanked him profusely

In nandos AGAIN??!?!

Any word as to how jemmalee was getting home?

went in - stood at back with Babs and jemms and sara loo - ev and her friend hazel went off into the crowd.

then all the people with the wrist bands got herded into the bar - eventaully they all came out - he was sooo sweet and genuine.

he signed evs shirt and I said have a ghood rest and we will see you at the next tour - i then said - i am gonna be sensible - no more frint rows for me - he laughed siad yeah right and hit me on the arm - cheeky bugger!!

ok really must go

:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

sooooo luckyyyy....

ok really must go

That's cute! :biggrin2:

I'm off... I'll just subscribe and read all the other reports later. Bye! :flowers2:

ok really must go

OK, now I officially have to switch to my "green with envy" color. Champagne, a toast to the fans (!!!), photos, signings, and now mingling and chatting with the band? (Where's a "fainting" smiley?) :bleh: