2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

it was towards the end of a very special day. :wub2: I was standing there, listening to the convo he was having with others and helping rose to hold the flag. :thumb_yello:

that is so nice!

have you got pics from the afterparty?

Well, you may say that! :roftl:

I didn't, honest:blush-anim-cl:

She may have not slept with it, but I swear I saw her kissing the darn thing once :bleh::roftl:

Because I don't want Mika to think I'm totally nuts!

The mere thought of it gets you in such a panic, that you forget to colour your posts :naughty:

She may have not slept with it, but I swear I saw her kissing the darn thing once :bleh::roftl:

The mere thought of it gets you in such a panic, that you forget to colour your posts :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: good one sariflor extraordinaire!

Kiss the flag, who me?:fisch:

I was on the phone then, my friend was using the laptop. One day I'll get it upgraded so you can't tell the difference:naughty:

Kiss the flag, who me?:fisch:

I was on the phone then, my friend was using the laptop. One day I'll get it upgraded so you can't tell the difference:naughty:

I thought that I couldn't use the colour thing from my phone but have now discovered a way to do it now, which for a perfectionist control freak like moi is a MASSIVE necessity :roftl:

:shocked:OMG!

sariflor is not extraordinaire?

Hmmmm...ok then :roftl:

I thought that I couldn't use the colour thing from my phone but have now discovered a way to do it now, which for a perfectionist control freak like moi is a MASSIVE necessity :roftl:

Hmmmm...ok then :roftl:

Ooooh, can you give me a hint, can you, can you, can you(pretty please:wub2:)

Ooooh, can you give me a hint, can you, can you, can you(pretty please:wub2:)

:roftl: Well, I don't know if your phone displays it like mine, but basically I click on post or reply or whatever, then click on the colour thingie at the top as usual, and you end up with something like this in the 'box' where you write your post:

[colour blabla] M [something else]

I can't remember what you see inside the brackets, but now the trick here is to click BETWEEN them, and write your text inside the brackets. So, in my example, where the big M is

Does it make sense??? Try it and see if it works for you. It's kinda more elaborate than posting normally but as I said, I am a control freak and a perfectionist so it's the only way to go :naughty:.

:roftl: Well, I don't know if your phone displays it like mine, but basically I click on post or reply or whatever, then click on the colour thingie at the top as usual, and you end up with something like this in the 'box' where you write your post:

[colour blabla] M [something else]

I can't remember what you see inside the brackets, but now the trick here is to click BETWEEN them, and write your text inside the brackets. So, in my example, where the big M is

Does it make sense??? Try it and see if it works for you. It's kinda more elaborate than posting normally but as I said, I am a control freak and a perfectionist so it's the only way to go :naughty:.

Basically:

[colour blabla] your post goes in here [/something else]

Basically:

[colour blabla] your post goes in here [/something else]

Just tried it, but it doesn't respond, so I think it's not set up for that capability.

Never mind, I should be due an upgrade later on in the year.

Just tried it, but it doesn't respond, so I think it's not set up for that capability.

Never mind, I should be due an upgrade later on in the year.

Oh well, they must use a different interface :wink2:

• 1 year later...

mika017.jpg

Glad I'm not on that pic. Makes me really face the fact that I didn't surround him :mf_rosetinted:

Still remember my little talk and champagne drink with him, will always treasure it as well as all the people I met =)

Glad I'm not on that pic. Makes me really face the fact that I didn't surround him :mf_rosetinted:

Still remember my little talk and champagne drink with him, will always treasure it as well as all the people I met =)

Well, I'm on it, but I'm not glad because, even though I was very far away from him, I look like a monster :roftl:

Well, I'm on it, but I'm not glad because, even though I was very far away from him, I look like a monster :roftl:

I was gonna say I can't see you ... but you're in the very corner aren't you ... lol .... just nearly out of shot ... Is that Queenie you are talking too :dunno:

JuJu!! Hi

Isn't that a picture taken when everyone was getting round for a group photo? At Mika's suggestion.

FD was meant to take it but I think I'm the only one who got the shot (from the front!)

OK, on closer inspection I can see that it wasn't the photo time. He was indeed being mobbed. FD is in front of him but my hands (green top, pink wristband,) are at the far right of the picture. So I don't look about to take the group shot!

• 8 years later...