2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

That was a bit clumsy way to post, sorry, I could have put everything in one post. Any way, I added two old videos from Brixton Academy. Randomly saw them in my archives the other day. They are from far away so never uploaded them that time. This many years later they felt like a nice discovery. That was my very first Mika gig. 

• Thanks 3

• mari62 changed the title to 2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008
20 hours ago, tiibet said:

That was a bit clumsy way to post, sorry, I could have put everything in one post. Any way, I added two old videos from Brixton Academy. Randomly saw them in my archives the other day. They are from far away so never uploaded them that time. This many years later they felt like a nice discovery. That was my very first Mika gig. 

:thumb_yello: Takk Nina! :hug: Really funny to see your first MIKA gig!  :mf_lustslow: I can't imagine you being that far from the stage! Maybe it was the only one? 😉 Do you know how many concerts you've been to these last ten years, after this one?! :blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me