2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

I was really welling up when Mikey presented those flowers...awwwww dang my hormones :naughty: .

I do get the impression Mika is very fondly thought of by the people around him; maybe that sounds obvious and trite, but you know what I mean!

Bless.

*crying again, must pull myself together :naughty: *

same here :tears:

Just about got caught up.

To the people who have been emailing and PMing me, on the off chance that you will see this; Thank you!

Sorry i havent been on here sooner, but i ended up in hospital lol - we can have another post about 'a day in the life' later im sure.

Anyway, back on topic.

Its brilliant that everyone was given such an opportunity.

A HUGE thank you goes out to John, mika, and everyone involved in making that afterparty inclusive for the mfc - you really pulled out all of the stops and it is greatly appreciated.

from what we heard from Em' it was kinda dramatic, people crying and so...

yep.. there were some crying.. DOnt think I didnt want to cry !! lol, but I had to be strong! lol, I was about to cry ! but boys dont cry! lol.. not in front of lots of people.. so I cried in home :mf_rosetinted:

I just wanted to push everybody and scream: I want my ****ing picture!!! thats all I ask for !!!!

lol

The good and the bad...

Thanks for the good news Carrie! Glad your daughter got her shirt signed! :thumb_yello:

Oh babs....so the list has grown for the unfortunate MFCers who waited patiently and didn't get their turn:

babspanky

Christine

Jemma

Kata

Yop

Laura

Jennie

guapo

Haeschen

and neeve never even got a wristband...(But I think you needed to be the first 70 in line)

:thumbdown:

What's that list? People who didn't get a pass?

If it's only the list of people who didn't have the chance to talk to Mica during the party, well :blink: I'm nothing against you but that sucks. No need to do a list.

What will you with your list? Show it to Mica and then hope that next time, he will come with the list to speak with the people he didn't.

I'm sure you're very disappointed and you cried because this week with all the pushing and stuff like that were very hard + you're very tired. I'm also sure that tomorrow or later, you will see the luck you had. :wink2:

We're so lucky to have the Mikster. We should see the after party like a bonus. Few artists would do a party with 150 fans. I'm sure Mica wanted you to enjoy the party and to share his happiness.

I'm sad to know that some of you didn't talk with him but girls, remmebre that 2 days ago, could you imagine to be invited by Mika to an after party with him. That's pretty incredible but he did it! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Sorry Neeve! I think you should support because you had the chance to go the party and she didn't.

Thank you Mica and every person who works with you! You're the bests!

Of course there are great reports! The gig was fantastic even though we were right at the back again.

A few things have happened this week and in no way could I say I am unlucky, but for those who followed Mika around the room and stopped him being able to speak to everyone, their stories will be very different from mine, and the people already mentioned who waited their turn which never came. Include in that group Haeschen, Yoppa, Kata and quite a few others.

So, afterparty, sounds great! And it was, I mean how many artists would do this? Kudos to Mika and his management, the idea was fabulous. But some people took more advantage of the situation than others.

Left with a slightly bad taste in my mouth, feeling sorry, especially for the young ones like Jennie and Laura, who have queued all week, been pushed and shoved, robbed of their spots in the queue, and finally, not been able to speak to Mika at the end.

For me, even though the sentiment was spot on, Mika may as well have been in the alley by the back door on his way to his car, it was just like that, but inside.

Sorry!

Babs, i am sorry to read this. :thumbdown:

I know how respectful you are, and i am so sorry that those who are often seem to miss out for this reason.

I did fear when i heard that 150 passess were being handed out ... can everyone behave and take turns in a 'party' spirit?

Unfortunately it seems not.:boxed:

I have witnessed some tensions and unfriendly behaviour over the first two gigs and it was very disappointing to see. ( Though i also met some great people, reported on gig threads)

I have just had a text from another MFCer saying last night was badly organised and they missed out meeting Mika.:thumbdown:

How very sad then that people were unable to take turns, act considerately and share MIKA!:thumbdown:

It was such a privelage to be invited to this 'party' and be amongst his friends and family. We, who were unable to be at the concert were so excited on the forum for you all too.:sneaky2:

This at a time when we hope to be official and are hoping for so much from him.

It seems next time people will have to be herded like sheep to ensure everyone get atleast a moment with him. This is a pity for us all.

I am very happy to those that did speak to him who were considerate ofcourse and you will be happy today :blush-anim-cl:

Just a couple of things;

Neeve I must apologize to you we were putting you on the list, but we thought you already had a wristband, and we had so little time to go to find you to check, we went with what we had. I am so sorry, and will make sure should we be lucky enough to do this again, I personally will make sure you get one.

By the way it was only 103 passes that got handed out. The original 70, 3 that Olivia was given 20 mins later and 30 that Avoca and Allegra had secured.

I had no idea what had happened until Mika was about to leave, which was due to the venue having to shut, otherwise I think we would have been there a little longer.

I was pretty gutted when I spoke to those who didn't get to talk to him, it reminded me of Tuesday when I queued and missed out due to some greedy people, although this being said and as much as I feel badly for everyone who missed out, he kind of shoots himself in the foot sometimes, 'cause he's so polite and well mannered, he does tend to ramble on a little when he talks to people, getting caught up in the conversation, and when you have over 100 people to talk to that can be a bit of a handicap to getaround the room in a set amount of time. I'm not defending those though that got greedy and went out of their way to hog his time, that was totally out of order and should definitely be addressed, because he certainly wanted to talk to everyone, he knows most people now, and knows how long they've been around and if he realised, I pretty sure he would have made the effort to get through. This is certainly something to make sure is addressed for next time.

If it's only the list of people who didn't have the chance to talk to Mica during the party, well :blink: I'm nothing against you but that sucks. No need to do a list.

What will you with your list? Show it to Mica and then hope that next time, he will come with the list to speak with the people he didn't.

I'm sure you're very disappointed and you cried because this week with all the pushing and stuff like that were very hard + you're very tired. I'm also sure that tomorrow or later, you will see the luck you had. :wink2:

We're so lucky to have the Mikster. We should see the after party like a bonus. Few artists would do a party with 150 fans. I'm sure Mica wanted you to enjoy the party and to share his happiness.

I'm sad to know that some of you didn't talk with him but girls, remmebre that 2 days ago, could you imagine to be invited by Mika to an after party with him. That's pretty incredible but he did it! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Sorry Neeve! I think you should support because you had the chance to go the party and she didn't.

Pamette - I didn't even go to London...:blink:

I inlcuded these names of people because I think its important we know both sides of the story....the good and the not-so-good (bad).

But I am sincerely happy for those who had their moment with Mika. I've already made sure to express that for each person who has posted their report.

Suzy, I know that you were not there and i know that you're not a jealous girl and that you're really happy for them. :wink2:

I just really dislike that list. Mica organized that party for people to be happy. Instead of that, some people are angry and sad (i really understand why). I don't think we should give good points and bad points to people in that forum. It creates some tensions between people.

We should only see that party like a bonus. That's all. Spending time with Mica is just a bonus. He's not our friend.

I really think that most of the sadness will disappear with a good sleep. They must be so tired.

Pamette - I understand your point about the list. But if you can understand where I am coming from, I posted earlier with some names that Christine mentioned in her phone call to me and I mentioned them here on the forum e, but babspanky has recently provided us with others who were also in that unfortunate situation and I did not want them to feel that I did not acknowledge them.

We are congratulating people for their happy moments - but there's nothing worse than people being ignored especially when they are expressing their sadness. I don't want them to feel that we don't care....

I agree with the otehr mods.. we need to wait and hear from others before we jump to any conclusions...

I just got home and I have to say the gig was AMAZING!! Really increible!!

But it was a bittersweet night for me

I was lucky enough to get in the "after party" (a glass with champagne), but it was so sad that I couldnt get my picture taken with him...lol

I followed him around.. waiting... I just said: mika, mika.... nothing

then i waited, because there were so many people around him, uff! there was a silly girl calling him "amore" and touching him..

then Mika went to talk to people he already knew and take pics with them, like if they dont have other pics already. Anyways, I never bother him, i just said mika, mika can I have a pic with you, but never happen. It's frustrating.. lol, but I guess it only a picture and Im overreacting. Maybe next time I will have to push people and act like a freak to get the pic.

Later I went to the door in the back to wait for him and he said: oh you were in the after party. I was like yeah! lol

*hugs guapo!*

You poor thing... I feel bad for you...

This was supposed to be a moment in MFC's history...Sadly, the respectful ones did not get their time with M. I'm sorry in advance for those of you who were left out. I think I'm going to feel even sorrier for the clubbers who return here tomorrow. I think in advance, we should all hear their side of the story (the ones who are willing to tell it) and not create drama because Monday will be a great day, something monumental and you never know who could be watching

I'm sure it won't affect our status as official fan club... maybe they'll do something different in regards to inviting fans to those sorts of parties in the future...

yeah.. but.. i wanted my pic.. lol.. im crying.. how stupid i am.

grr.. it's true, people that already know him were always around him, so selfish!

I don't think it's selfish wanting a pic... especially if you've never met him before...

AAAAWWW! Hey,don't cry!! And it's not stupid at all! So you wanted a pic with Mika, you shouldn't feel bad about it. At least you got to see his beautiful face while us losers were stuck here. People just suck sometimes, you know?

*cough*

:blink:

YEAH...TRUE

for some reason ...I can really do without craziness like this....call me silly...

but maybe its because I am 35 or something

hey Mana! how are things???

Nope, nothing to do with age... I'm sure people are capable of acting sensibly... sometimes they don't think with their head...

I think you've missed the point...

Yeah, so people were very lucky to get into the afterparty in the first place... it's more the fact that those people on the list waited patiently to talk to Mika when he apparently said he'd come around to talk to people, and others got overexcited (or whatever) and kept talking to him, and stopping him from talking to everyone...

As far as I can see, if he said he would speak to everyone, then people should have their moment with him, and let others do the same... they mightn't have realised what they were doing, but it's unfair if people wait for him to come to them and other people keep hogging him...

People could maybe take a leaf out of Australia's New Zealand's, Asia's, South Africa's and South America's book and learn to be patient :naughty:...

I had no idea what had happened until Mika was about to leave, which was due to the venue having to shut, otherwise I think we would have been there a little longer.

...I'm not defending those though that got greedy and went out of their way to hog his time, that was totally out of order and should definitely be addressed, because he certainly wanted to talk to everyone, he knows most people now, and knows how long they've been around and if he realised, I pretty sure he would have made the effort to get through. This is certainly something to make sure is addressed for next time.

So Rose - you're saying that he left when he did because of venue regulations, not because he was upset with the crowd?

If certain people monopolized his time, which is why he wasn't able to talk to everyone before the venue closed, that's one thing.

If Mika felt like he was being crowded, didn't like the situation, and left in a cloud of frustration...that's another thing altogether.

Do you have any insight as to which is more accurate?

PS: I'm SO happy that he knows your name, and that you got this experience! You've done a lot for us overseas MFCers, updating us on the Supa Phone - it warms my heart that you got yourself a nice slice of Mika Pie. :wub2:

Don't shoot the messenger....bad news for some.

I just finished a cell phone call that probably cost Christine an arm and a leg for the 5 minutes we were on...

I won't elaborate because it's not my story to tell really. So everyone who made it to the afterparty waited with champagne for Mika to come out. He came out, said a few words and said he was going to work the room so that everyone could get a chance to speak to him (he said this because people were crowding around him)

Anyways, people who already had their 2 minutes with him kept going back to him and crowding him until at last he decided it wasn't what he requested. He put up with it for a little while longer and then decided it wasn't working again (because the crowd around him just kept getting bigger). So many did not get their chance to speak to Mika. It was supposed to be a relaxed, party but too many people got greedy.

I'm sure someone will offer more details and maybe even some might bring you happier news of their version of events...but for Christine, Laura, Jennie, Babs, Jemma, etc - it was not so good. They stood back and waited their turn...but Mika gave up on the situation before they got their chance.

I understand that it was almost all MFCers...

I think there were 2 extremes happening here:

(1) You stand back and watch others monopolizing him, so you think to yourself - it's now or never and I'm gonna get my turn now, because if I don't act fast, I might never get this chance..

VS.

(2) Need to listen to what he requested and wait patiently, even if it means I might not get my chance...

Well, I am really sorry for everyone who got "left out"...I don't understand why some people always get greedy and try to appropriate Mika - it's not how it should be.

But unfortunatelly this is what has to be expected.

Hmmm, anyway, it already is AMAZING that so many passes for the afterparty were given out. I'd probably would have contented myself with that already, I don't know.

However, got some texts from Petra in the middle of the night...she was amongst the less "happier" fans in that room...

I really felt sorry for her and didn't really know what to say :huglove:

Ok, I need to get to bed, but will be quick.

Gig was UNBELIEVABLE!! Soooo amazing!! He was in top form, full of energy, I got a great spot at the front, and the whole vibe was just incredible.

IMO, the best of the week BY VERY FAR. I'm not saying this to upset anyone, but it was really something else.

He was on fire, so were the band, so was the audience, everyone practically sang their lungs out to every song, and they were being quite jokey and stuff.

At one point Mickey stopped Mika in his tracks to offer him some flowers from them all, and it was relally sweet. I have it on video, but I will have to wait a bit to post it.....

Aaaaaanyway he did the usual setlist, but with extra bits of trumpets and the string girls were there again. They were very cute doing a lot of little dances and things like that.

All in all it just felt like one massive party.

Mika said that he'd been waiting to say this: "this is the last gig of a so and so long tour" etc...

Anyway I won't make much sense so I'll probably just skip to a couple of (other) highlights for me.

While we were waiting for the M to come out, I spotted Iceman walk past, so I prodded him and asked him to come over. He did, and I said I hoped he would not take it badly, but we call him Iceman as a joke.

Then HE SMILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have witnesses .

He nodded (seriously, the guy doesn's speak!) and I said :"ah, you know then?" to which he nodded again and smiled.

So then I was feeling cheeky and figured that as I was having a "conversation" I may as well ask if I can get a pic with him. First he said "no" with his head, but he stayed there and I said "ok, I understand, you're not allowed?" and then he said "ok,ok" and kinda gestured that we could take it.

So we took a couple of pics that haven't turned out very well of me against the barrier and Icey standing there, trying to look mean. It was hilarious.

He really is a bit of a sweetie, no matter what he tries to look like.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway so suddenly at Grace Kelly Mika comes out bouncing in his usual T-shirt and jacket combo...and a couple of seconds later I realise the Tshirt looks familiar...hmmmm......BECAUSE IT'S THE ONE I MADE FOR HIM!!!

I could NOT believe it!!

I gave him that tshirt in November after the Dusseldorf gig and had no idea of whether he'd like it, or even if it would fit!!

So I almost had a heart attack when I saw him wearing it on stage tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it must have been the highlight of the year for me.

I couldn't stop telling everyone: "that's the Tshirt I made him!!!!". So from here I apologise to whoever I may have irritated about it, hehe..

Once the gig was over (with Lollipop and some more stage jumping, followed by a fantastic encore of Relax), we all went into the little bar room and waited for Mika and co while doing our thing.

He came in and started chatting to people; He was in great spirits, all jokey and funny, it was very relaxed and everyone was on top of him:boxed: so it probably got a bit much for him.

Anyway I was dying to ask bnout the Tshirt so I did, I said: "that was my tshirt you were wearing!!" and he said "I really like it, THANK YOU" and leant forward to squeeze my hand.

He said that he wears the tshirt all the time , that he's been wearing it during the US tour, and I said "no way, I don't believe it!" and he said "oh yes, seriously, I do, go ask my mum, she puts me in it".

I honestly don't know if he was getting confused, cause I haven't noticed the shirt. I will now have to check pics of the gigs, sigh!.

Of course at this point I was totally on a cloud, so I decided that I'd ask for a pic cause I never remember or dare to, and he said of course, who's gonna take it, and we took a very nice one.

Ah and speaking of Monday, he actually said himself that at the gig his voice had not been great. He said it himself! I said that I'd thought the same from when he started singing Relax, and I think Queenie was there at that moment saying the same thing to him.

Then off I went to check with his mum:roftl: and had a really lovely chat with her.

She's sooo nice and normal and genuine, so I told her that they are all so nice and talented, etc...and then about the tshirt, and she said "ooooh he really loves that tshirt, he's been wearing it all the time!!".

She thanked me again for making it and said that it "meant a lot" and I thanked her and Mika for liking it, so it was all very soppy.

We chatted a bit more, and then I think that at this point I was getting really silly with all the soppiness that I must have been blurting out because while I was speaking she said "do you mind if I film you while you say this?" :blush-anim-cl:

This was like Andy 2, hahaaaaa, so I tried my best to make sense for her camera and she was happy enough with it I think. Or maybe she'll delete it straight away LOL!!

Anyway this was very long and obviously I've focused on the bits that were most important to me, I'm leaving tons out, but I hope that people don't want to poke their eyes out when they read it.

Just think that I'm incredibly excited about it!! I'll try and elaborate more tomorrow or the day after.

All in all, I also want to thank all the MFC'ers that I've met and spent time with these days. The ones that I knew already, the "new" ones, etc.......It's been incredible spending this time with you guys, and I will look forward to my next MFC meeting.

I love you :wub2: .

SARA, wow, he was wearing your t short!!! :groupwave: I am so happy for you...I remember you giving him this t shirt in Düsseldorf :wink2: Thank you for your report!!!!

Oh, and yay for your pic with Iceman!

"Hello, is it me you're looking for?" LOL!

Sorry for the wait, but when you go hob nobbing with these big stars, they tend to keep you out all night, heh heh.

I'll post on the gig shortly, but I saw this thread and had to post on it, 'cause apparently you're all dying out there, and I wouldn't want to be responsible for the mess, ha ha.

WELL, to start, I didn't think I was getting in, as all the wristbands got snatched before I got a sniff of one, and I was pretty ticked off after the last two nights of getting shunted out, I was pretty close to just going home. BUT after Em, Avoca and Allegra persuaded me to stay, offers from Kata and Bettasan to give me theirs, which I didn't think was fair to take as they had as much right to be there as anyone else, I stayed put, thinking how rubbish the night was going to be now.

But my angel of mercy was smiling diwn on me, and her name is Avoca!

She managed to talk to Mika on his way in and he said he would get something sorted out for some of us.

So the next thing I know is that she is dragging me down to the stage door mumbling somethng about names and talking to John. Whenn we got there she asked me names of anyone without wristbands and I only had a vague idea of a few which we wrote down, and mine was one of them. Then she said we had to wait for Allegra, who I thought was gone looking for more names. But no! She came out of the stage door after having a chat with John, and we had 15 mins to get the rest of the names to him. This phone has it's uses I can tell you;-)

We got the names from the forum and then all of us went in for a meeting with John (I take back every criticism I ever made, 'cause now I know what he has to go through after having a chat with him later).

He was amazing, he explained what had happened and how they were changing the room for the meet and greet, to accommodate everyone. Then he went into his office to sort some things out and I got another interview with Andy about what I knew was happening. Then we went into the office, saw Cherrise briefly outside,then helped John sort out the wrist bands.

When that was done we had another quick chat, I told hinm his backstage pass was cool (it's 007) and he said he was surprised when he got it but he liked it.

Then Mika walked in!

I said hello, but couldn't talk as he was saving his voice, so I apologised, and then had to go as time was getting on sand we had to give out the passes.

So then John organized a couple of lovely security guys to walk with us as we carefully gave out the passes, just for the named people.

At this point I want to thank John, he managed to divert a complete disaster into the best night of my life.

Then I changed into the costume nd took my place in the queue.

Pt 2 coming up....

Part 2

To cut all long story short:

Another interview at party, Andy said they all think I'd make a great tv presenter.

Mika singled me out in his speech, saying all the fans were great even the ones in the silly animal costumes, to which I replied no need to worry, the penguins retiring tonight. To which he replied so we'll get something bigger and better then, so I said I'm only short what do you expect from me. He asked what was next, and I told him he'd have to wait and see, heh heh!

Bearing in mind this conversation was happening over the heads of about 40 people, as he was by the bar,and I was stood on a bench seat the other side of the room!

I got a pic with Mikey (FINALLY!)and pinned him down to sign the flag, also got John to sign it too. Almost got Luke, (who was with his brother tonight) but me and Avoca got distracted by John, heh heh.

Talked to Cherrise, took some photos of her with Jemma and a couple of other people, spoke with Yasmine, told her that her brother was mad following me round with a camera for 3 months, which she thought was funny.

Talked quickly to Martin, who was with his wife(lovely lady, must have the patience of a saint, bless her), before he launched into singing Happy Birthday to one lady, and our Dani, who looked quite shocked by it.

Then the final interview with Andy, who got me to admit that Mika is now the greastest singer between him and JC Chasez, which I wouldn't do before, but because of the Champagne reception I had to conceed Mika,a puts on awicked meet & greet;-)

Then it looked like Mika was about to leave, but Avoca was on a mission to help me sign the flag. So we stood in front of him, which isn't easy, when he keeps zigzagging around the crowd.

Finally we were face to face, and the first thing he said to me was,"All this time, and I still don't know your real name" So I told him what it was, and I mentioned that he signed it on my vinyl copy of LT at HMV last year, but he said "You expect me to remember that far back!" So I said far enough. Then we got talking about my job, which he strangely remembered that I'm a courier, but can't remember my name!

He then signed the flag with "Mikaxxx, Dear Rose, better name than penguin"

The things that make him SO great!

Then I had 3 photos with him, taken by him!

He didn't like the first 2 but was happy with the 3rd.

I LOVE MY LIFE!

THE END.

Rose, this is such a cute story...would like to see your Mika pic! Thanks!

I'm feeling better that Rose and Sara gave Mika, the band, and Mika's family a very postive sampling of our great members here on the MFC!!!! :thumb_yello::

yay, I agree!

Suzy, I know that you were not there and i know that you're not a jealous girl and that you're really happy for them. :wink2:

I just really dislike that list. Mica organized that party for people to be happy. Instead of that, some people are angry and sad (i really understand why). I don't think we should give good points and bad points to people in that forum. It creates some tensions between people.

We should only see that party like a bonus. That's all. Spending time with Mica is just a bonus. He's not our friend.

I really think that most of the sadness will disappear with a good sleep. They must be so tired.

Excuse me, Pamette, if I find that just a bit patronising.

Surely this is a forum where we can express what we feel and be honest?

That's all we are doing, the people who had a fantastic experience and the ones who had a not so fantastic experience.

We can only tell it how we perceived it.

You're right, the party was a bonus, but we can hardly say we have spent some time with Mika, I couldn't see him at all most of the time, and times when I did it was mostly a curly mop above the crowd.

And I am under no illusion whatsoever that Mika is my friend, if he was I'd call him Mica. :naughty:

You know what surprises me in all this.

Mika's management.

It is not like they are new to this game.:mf_rosetinted:

They have managed popular artists before, they know how fans get, they know how venues need you in or out at certain times, they know people want to give gifts, line up early before gigs, have photos, get stuff signed.

I just cannot understand why they are not more on top of these things.

It is nothing personal, I have met John and he was lovely, and from what everyone says they all are, but I don't see how things keep getting bungled up.

Why are we all coming up with ideas on how to do this better? Surely they have seen it done many different ways over the years. Surely they know more about what works and what doesn't.

Or have they only worked for obscure indie artists nobody queues for???:boxed:

WOW Sara I'm so happy for you that he wore your shirt!!! I can imagine just HOW cool that must've been!! :wub2: Go girl!!

Ok, I need to get to bed, but will be quick.

Gig was UNBELIEVABLE!! Soooo amazing!! He was in top form, full of energy, I got a great spot at the front, and the whole vibe was just incredible.

IMO, the best of the week BY VERY FAR. I'm not saying this to upset anyone, but it was really something else.

He was on fire, so were the band, so was the audience, everyone practically sang their lungs out to every song, and they were being quite jokey and stuff.

At one point Mickey stopped Mika in his tracks to offer him some flowers from them all, and it was relally sweet. I have it on video, but I will have to wait a bit to post it.....

Aaaaaanyway he did the usual setlist, but with extra bits of trumpets and the string girls were there again. They were very cute doing a lot of little dances and things like that.

All in all it just felt like one massive party.

Mika said that he'd been waiting to say this: "this is the last gig of a so and so long tour" etc...

Anyway I won't make much sense so I'll probably just skip to a couple of (other) highlights for me.

While we were waiting for the M to come out, I spotted Iceman walk past, so I prodded him and asked him to come over. He did, and I said I hoped he would not take it badly, but we call him Iceman as a joke.

Then HE SMILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have witnesses:naughty: .

He nodded (seriously, the guy doesn's speak!) and I said :"ah, you know then?" to which he nodded again and smiled.

So then I was feeling cheeky and figured that as I was having a "conversation" I may as well ask if I can get a pic with him:roftl: . First he said "no" with his head, but he stayed there and I said "ok, I understand, you're not allowed?" and then he said "ok,ok" and kinda gestured that we could take it.

So we took a couple of pics that haven't turned out very well of me against the barrier and Icey standing there, trying to look mean. It was hilarious.

He really is a bit of a sweetie, no matter what he tries to look like.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway so suddenly at Grace Kelly Mika comes out bouncing in his usual T-shirt and jacket combo...and a couple of seconds later I realise the Tshirt looks familiar...hmmmm......BECAUSE IT'S THE ONE I MADE FOR HIM!!!

I could NOT believe it!!

I gave him that tshirt in November after the Dusseldorf gig and had no idea of whether he'd like it, or even if it would fit!!

So I almost had a heart attack when I saw him wearing it on stage tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it must have been the highlight of the year for me.

I couldn't stop telling everyone: "that's the Tshirt I made him!!!!". So from here I apologise to whoever I may have irritated about it, hehe..

Once the gig was over (with Lollipop and some more stage jumping, followed by a fantastic encore of Relax), we all went into the little bar room and waited for Mika and co while doing our thing.

He came in and started chatting to people; He was in great spirits, all jokey and funny, it was very relaxed and everyone was on top of him:boxed: so it probably got a bit much for him.

Anyway I was dying to ask bnout the Tshirt so I did, I said: "that was my tshirt you were wearing!!" and he said "I really like it, THANK YOU" and leant forward to squeeze my hand.

He said that he wears the tshirt all the time (:shocked:), that he's been wearing it during the US tour, and I said "no way, I don't believe it!" and he said "oh yes, seriously, I do, go ask my mum, she puts me in it".

I honestly don't know if he was getting confused, cause I haven't noticed the shirt. I will now have to check pics of the gigs, sigh!.

Of course at this point I was totally on a cloud, so I decided that I'd ask for a pic cause I never remember or dare to, and he said of course, who's gonna take it, and we took a very nice one.

Ah and speaking of Monday, he actually said himself that at the gig his voice had not been great. He said it himself! I said that I'd thought the same from when he started singing Relax, and I think Queenie was there at that moment saying the same thing to him.

Then off I went to check with his mum:roftl: and had a really lovely chat with her.

She's sooo nice and normal and genuine, so I told her that they are all so nice and talented, etc...and then about the tshirt, and she said "ooooh he really loves that tshirt, he's been wearing it all the time!!".

She thanked me again for making it and said that it "meant a lot" and I thanked her and Mika for liking it, so it was all very soppy.

We chatted a bit more, and then I think that at this point I was getting really silly with all the soppiness that I must have been blurting out because while I was speaking she said "do you mind if I film you while you say this?" :blush-anim-cl:

This was like Andy 2, hahaaaaa, so I tried my best to make sense for her camera and she was happy enough with it I think. Or maybe she'll delete it straight away LOL!!

Anyway this was very long and obviously I've focused on the bits that were most important to me, I'm leaving tons out, but I hope that people don't want to poke their eyes out when they read it.

Just think that I'm incredibly excited about it!! I'll try and elaborate more tomorrow or the day after.

All in all, I also want to thank all the MFC'ers that I've met and spent time with these days. The ones that I knew already, the "new" ones, etc.......It's been incredible spending this time with you guys, and I will look forward to my next MFC meeting.

I love you .

I'm not gonna go in to detail (not yet at least) because we've pretty much spent the whole night and morning discussing this between us and I have a headache (only partly due to the champagne) but there are so many simple things that could have been done to make this work. Even just asking people to leave after they've spoken to him and had a photo etc. Many people just kept going back for more. When he said he needed to leave in 2 minutes, they all went back to say bye when lots of us hadn't even got to say hi.