2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

:annoyed_h4h: This was supposed to be a moment in MFC's history...Sadly, the respectful ones did not get their time with M :( I'm sorry in advance for those of you who were left out. I think I'm going to feel even sorrier for the clubbers who return here tomorrow:shocked: I think in advance, we should all hear their side of the story (the ones who are willing to tell it) and not create drama because Monday will be a great day, something monumental and you never know who could be watching:wink2:

you are right....we need to be calm about this i think! because I am sure there are great reports! (RAK1) as I am sure there was fun to be had at some point! like watching MIKA in concert!:wub2: :wub2:

I just got home and I have to say the gig was AMAZING!! Really increible!!

But it was a bittersweet night for me :(

I was lucky enough to get in the "after party" (a glass with champagne), but it was so sad that I couldnt get my picture taken with him...lol

I followed him around.. waiting... I just said: mika, mika.... nothing

then i waited, because there were so many people around him, uff! there was a silly girl calling him "amore" and touching him :thumbdown: ..

then Mika went to talk to people he already knew and take pics with them, like if they dont have other pics already. Anyways, I never bother him, i just said mika, mika can I have a pic with you, but never happen. :sneaky2: It's frustrating.. lol, but I guess it only a picture and Im overreacting.

Later I went to the door in the back to wait for him and he said: oh you were in the after party. I was like :sneaky2: yeah! lol

Lol! "Amore"!:roftl: :roftl:

But hey, at least he remembered you?

Lol! "Amore"!:roftl: :roftl:

But hey, at least he remembered you?

yeah.. but.. :( i wanted my pic.. lol.. im crying.. how stupid i am.

grr.. it's true, people that already know him were always around him, so selfish!

Ok, I need to get to bed, but will be quick.

Gig was UNBELIEVABLE!! Soooo amazing!! He was in top form, full of energy, I got a great spot at the front, and the whole vibe was just incredible.

IMO, the best of the week BY VERY FAR. I'm not saying this to upset anyone, but it was really something else.

He was on fire, so were the band, so was the audience, everyone practically sang their lungs out to every song, and they were being quite jokey and stuff.

Ah! that all sounds so great! He wore your shirt! Thats wonderful! MFCers know STYLE!!!:glasses3:

I just got home and I have to say the gig was AMAZING!! Really increible!!

But it was a bittersweet night for me :(

I was lucky enough to get in the "after party" (a glass with champagne), but it was so sad that I couldnt get my picture taken with him...lol

I followed him around.. waiting... I just said: mika, mika.... nothing

then i waited, because there were so many people around him, uff! there was a silly girl calling him "amore" and touching him :thumbdown: ..

then Mika went to talk to people he already knew and take pics with them, like if they dont have other pics already. Anyways, I never bother him, i just said mika, mika can I have a pic with you, but never happen. :sneaky2: It's frustrating.. lol, but I guess it only a picture and Im overreacting. Maybe next time I will have to push people and act like a freak to get the pic.

Later I went to the door in the back to wait for him and he said: oh you were in the after party. I was like :sneaky2: yeah! lol

i dunno if its just me, but it really annoys me (even though it shouldn't) when people give him pet names who don't know him. Like on his myspace wall people say "Mika baby" and "Sweetie pie" and other things like that and take up all the space with rubbish. I dunno, it just seems weird because he's a grown man who doesn't know who they are..and he's older than a lot of them....but i guess that comes with the territory of being famous.

I'm sure someone will offer more details and maybe even some might bring you happier news of their version of events...but for Christine, Laura, Jennie, Babs, Jemma, etc - it was not so good. They stood back and waited their turn...but Mika gave up on the situation before they got their chance.

:sneaky2:

me too.. I waited.. never .. lol.. I just wanted to cry of frustration.

yeah.. but.. :( i wanted my pic.. lol.. im crying.. how stupid i am.

grr.. it's true, people that already know him were always around him, so selfish!

AAAAWWW! Hey,don't cry!! :flowers2::huglove: And it's not stupid at all! So you wanted a pic with Mika, you shouldn't feel bad about it. At least you got to see his beautiful face while us losers were stuck here.:original: People just suck sometimes, you know?

Maybe that's the one he wore in Chicago! :bleh:

Awww, Sara -- thanks so much for the report! And how excited you

must be! I can imagine! :roll1: Can't wait to see pics, so I can

see which shirt it is -- because he was wearing a t-shirt in NYC that

I hadn't seen before, but it was hard to get a good look at it, because

of the jacket on top. I wonder if it was yours, then, too?

And yes, I'm feeling the love from you, now! Thanks! :wub2:

dcdeb

pics please??

Mine is this one, but bear in mind that it looks quite different on him, LOL!

This is a bad shot of the Tshirt squished on the bed:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDusseldorf/photo#5129444516800250674

I'm curious....did everything end well? Or was Mika rushed out early because of people not following the rules?

Well, it may be a few things together...I heard sometime ago, at some gig, that for some laws everyone had to be out of these venues around 12 am, so perhaps there was also a bit of that going on.

I honestly don't know.

You can never get enough Mika. :bleh: Didn't you say you were following him around calling his name? :blink:

not like you imagine, lol. The first time he came out I sat and wait for others to have their pics because he said he would be there for a while so we could wait. Then I went to him and told him :"mika, una foto por favor" (mika a pic please) he said "un momentito" (a moment) and keep taking pics with everybody! uff.. lots of girls. I just stand there and watch.. lol.. with the cam in my hand.. then a friend of mine finally could get to him and have her pic (which I took) but still Mika didnt have one with me, lol... I was standing there all the time until he left :thumbdown:

Ah! that all sounds so great! He wore your shirt! Thats wonderful! MFCers know STYLE!!!:glasses3:

i dunno if its just me, but it really annoys me (even though it shouldn't) when people give him pet names who don't know him. Like on his myspace wall people say "Mika baby" and "Sweetie pie" and other things like that and take up all the space with rubbish. I dunno, it just seems weird because he's a grown man who doesn't know who they are..and he's older than a lot of them....but i guess that comes with the territory of being famous.

I agree. I really do. It seems kind of childish? Like how I was in 8th grade(extremely extremely dumb and though I was so cool...:puking: and was obsessed with everything, I might add)...but hey. Some think it's cute and that's just their way of expressing their admiration I guess...

I have to agree....it's a bit strange...

Also very random, but I just clicked the link in my sig of when I met Mika to check something and I noticed someone made a new comment. He/she said something like "Sorry baby, but Mika is mine."

I just stared at the comment thinking "Erm, okay...weirdo.."

LOL ;)

yes, those people are just freaks! they annoy me so much!

AAAAWWW! Hey,don't cry!! :flowers2::huglove: And it's not stupid at all! So you wanted a pic with Mika, you shouldn't feel bad about it. At least you got to see his beautiful face while us losers were stuck here.:original: People just suck sometimes, you know?

:( i will never forget this.. my 1st gig and who knows when I can have another one.. but yeah, he has a very beautiful face, not what I expected (i have been thinking he's ugly lately, lol). and you're very right.. people suck sometimes...:thumb_yello:

pics please??

Hun, that t-shirt is awesome - of course it would look better when you saw it on his bod instead of deflated lying on the bed. :blush-anim-cl: And MrsP videotaping you - love it!!!!

pics please??

Well, it may be a few things together...I heard sometime ago, at some gig, that for some laws everyone had to be out of these venues around 12 am, so perhaps there was also a bit of that going on.

I honestly don't know.

I see...thanks for answering my question. I was just curious if things appeared to end on a positive note. Especially since some people have felt the night didn't go too well.

Btw...glad you had a nice experience tonight!

I have to agree....it's a bit strange...

Also very random, but I just clicked the link in my sig of when I met Mika to check something and I noticed someone made a new comment. He/she said something like "Sorry baby, but Mika is mine."

I just stared at the comment thinking "Erm, okay...weirdo.."

LOL ;)

Lol. They're just jealous.:roftl:

Anyway I was dying to ask bnout the Tshirt so I did, I said: "that was my tshirt you were wearing!!" and he said "I really like it, THANK YOU" and leant forward to squeeze my hand.

He said that he wears the tshirt all the time (:shocked:), that he's been wearing it during the US tour, and I said "no way, I don't believe it!" and he said "oh yes, seriously, I do, go ask my mum, she puts me in it".

:roftl: :roftl: Soooo cute... I love that....

pics please??

I honestly don't know.

That is really such a cute shirt. It screams Mika. No wonder he wears it all the time! I'd never stop smiling if I were you.:thumb_yello:

pics please??

I think that's it! :shocked: I might be wrong (it's not unknown :blush-anim-cl:), but I really think that was the one!! :biggrin2:

There were no camera's allowed, but I found this video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dpfIqu80zsI

where you can't tell! :sneaky2: I think it is though! :bleh: