Chunk Sings Grace Kelly !!!

poppysmamma

Hi All

Just thought i would share this with you,Chunk is my sisters dog who has been trained by both me & my sister and then one day late last year while I was watching Live in Cartoon Motion his amazing talent appeared and quite frankly after picking my jaw up off the floor I was very impressed!!:naughty: up untill now only us have been lucky enough to witness Chunk the dogs amazing talent and immpeccable music taste I might add!!!!. Being at the gig in Brixton made us think that we should share Chunks talents with you all. He is exclusively a MIKA FAN and will not perform any other songs no matter how many bonios he is bribed with:thumb_yello:

Enjoy:shocked:

PS Chunk will hopefully be posting more vids on you tube we are currently in the process of making him a new outfit with a nice pair of spangly braces me-thinks. Also please be careful with the volume as he has a truly loud voice !!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=spbH8rZmAdE

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, your dog has got a bow tie

my dog got bow ties too, he also loves scarf, shiny collars and pretty clothes

maybe that's why he got bitten sometime.

golden retriever is very well behaved i think, mine is a terrier, he doesn't obey at all, sometime he wants to stay on sofa together with me, sometime he hides in his own bed, but that's why i love him a lot

Chunk is currently 9 months old will eat absolutely anything (even onions!)and is named Chunk after the character in the childrens adventure film "the Goonies"

Watch out for more Chunk sings grace kelly we are currently in the process of making him some sequinned braces and possibly a t-shirt!!!

oh, please don't !!! how can you know your dog wants to be grace kelly ?

i bought my dog a pair of very nice doggy jeans in jp, but he doesn't like it at all, i think it's just not very comfy for him though very nice looking ! you can get very comfy cotton shirts for your dog at accessarize, they have very cute wooly scarves too, before xmas. also i tried to put necklace to my dog too, he didn't like it either, he kept shaking his little head, saying no no no.

Chunk is currently 9 months old will eat absolutely anything (even onions!)and is named Chunk after the character in the childrens adventure film "the Goonies"

Watch out for more Chunk sings grace kelly we are currently in the process of making him some sequinned braces and possibly a t-shirt!!!

all sorts of onions are poisonous for doggies, you should stop it!!

doggies can only live on doggie food !! but my dog is really spoiled, he's got too many snacks, when comes to dinner time, he pushes away his little plate sometime

oh, please don't !!! how can you know your dog wants to be grace kelly ?

Just to clarify a few things

It was chunk that chose to sing to Mika when the song Grace Kelly we have not made him do this!!

Chunk is a very well trained/behaved dog, he has been attending obiedience classes since the age of 10wks old, he is currently in training for his bronze award after completing the kennel club puppy socialization classes where he learnt basic commands.

He is very much a people dog and prefers company of humans although friendly dogs he likes too, he also enjoys dressing up and never shows any sign of distress when we do, if he did we wouldn't do it !!

Chunk does not eat onions in his daily diet!!! I was merely making a statement and used onions as an example!! He is not a fussy eater therefore if something falls on the floor while we are prepping food then he will eat it no questions. Some dogs are just naturally greedy and chunk is one of them although his favourite treat is tripe.

I hope this clarifys a few things

Take Care