people, lets support MIKA ;)

bubuciiis

omg ...im crying and you know what i feel like MIKA have changed my life , i started to be a fan 2 months ago (i know its not a lot) but i really hope that this is not the end NOO this is NOT the end .. how can we al think like that ? we have to be strong and we have to think its a BEGINNING ! new ALBUM ...it should be a start not the end :)

i know what are you talking about, LICM is perfect and no one will say it isn't because it IS :D but you know what i mean ? how do you think , is it easy for mika to live for FANS ? could you drive around the world 8 months in a smelly bus ? could you sing every 2 days a big gig in a different city ? and you should put a BIG smile on your face and give all of us autographs and take photos, and chat to all 5,000 thousand people or 3,000 it doesn't matter how much but i THINK most of would just run away from all of that and here is the video after the lats gig of this tour and you know listen what MIKA says :" thank you all for coming and thank- you all for stuff that you are sending :wub2: "

i hope you understand what i mean ? if you would be MIKA would you be happy to hear from your fans :"this is over..." or "this is the end of era ..." i mean lets give him a support , not say that this is probobly the end of era! BUT ITS NOT ! i understand that lot of you thinks ...oh yeah but now he's not talking to us so much after gigs ...or - at 2007 it was easier to get autographs and so on ! BUt hey people his famous now we should all be happy for him and we should stop saying these things , because i really dont think he would be happy to hear it from you FROM HIS FANS from people who always says how perfect he is ! do you understand hat i'm trying to say ? we should all try to figure out how would it be if we would be mika .. it wouldnt be easy and you know what ? he hasnt fed up or became haughty ! and most of stars dont give the autographs at all like rihanna , after the gig WE SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR MIKA, BECASE HE'S SO GOOD AND NICE TO US AND I KNOW THAT HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS FANS ! MORE THAN ALL THE OTHER F*****G "ŠTARS" :)

i feel a bit lonely in this world because in my country there aren't a lot of MIKA FANS and so you can imagine that its hard to talk about mika to people who don't like him! i would be really happy to talk to somebody from MFC members !

Liene from Latvia (its in baltic near sweden)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I'm sure Mika's touched the lives of everyone on this forum.. And we're all here to express our love for him and his work..Of course it's not the end - it's the beginning! And we're all here to celebrate it together as a family.. I don't think 'the end of an era' meant that anything was over, it was just marking the beginning of something new...

We're all here for you, for each other and last but not least for Mika

:)

you are so right!i am with you in one thought.ok sorry for my english,im not so good like you,i just say in your language :D :

ES PILNĪBĀ TEV PIEKRĪTU!!!IDEĀLI UZRAKSTĪJI!!! :* :* :* 2200 FANI NO LATVIJAS TOMEER MĪL MIKUCI! :P

you are so right!i am with you in one thought.ok sorry for my english,im not so good like you,i just say in your language :D :

ES PILNĪBĀ TEV PIEKRĪTU!!!IDEĀLI UZRAKSTĪJI!!! :* :* :* 2200 FANI NO LATVIJAS TOMEER MĪL MIKUCI! :P

Your English is fine:thumb_yello:

Sweetie that's beautiful! Mika has changed my life too, I used to be so down but he has brightened my days. Just thinking about him fills my heart with happiness.

Don't feel lonely we're all here for you!

I agree!! I think our little MFC community really proves that we are here for each other. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

If I didn't support him, I'd probably not be on here:naughty:

But he just knows how to hook me time after time dammit:sneaky2: :wub2:

You mean: if you didn't support him, he'd probably not be where he is now? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Aww, don't be sad, sure Mika is very kind to people, you can tell he looks much happier with fans than he looks in press photo shots. it'd be nice catch him up off stage, but if you couldn't, still, you can enjoy yourself !

if you feel lonely, do some interesting stuff, be with good friends, have a good laugh, stay away from those boring people, you know their topic usually starts from what you do, your education, your family ... end up with what you will do, tell them shut up

and i don't know how much his autograph and picture means to you all, support is just support if you think he's good, he's great . Mika is on stage, he gives great performance, he enjoys the stage. you pay at the door on your own will, then enjoy the gig as much as you can. when off stage, he comes out seeing fans, he is kind !! if he doesn't, it means nothing really

"We're all here for you, for each other and last but not least for Mika. But, no chicken tonight."

:roftl:

Omg, can't stop laughing. First read the Picture Captions Thread, and now this. It's so funny:roftl: :roftl:

oho prieks dzird;et k;adu no latvijas :) prieks par tiem 2000 faniem latvija, kas ir tikai draugiem.lv !es esmu lepna :)

*it's nice to hear soembody from Latvia, i'm proud of 2000 fans from latvia wich is only in one blog :*

it's nice yo hear from al of you these things , i think we re here like a big big family and this is my favorite web site ever ! hope to meet some friends here as well :):):)

Ahh I'm sure Mika's touched the lives of everyone on this forum.. And we're all here to express our love for him and his work..Of course it's not the end - it's the beginning! And we're all here to celebrate it together as a family.. I don't think 'the end of an era' meant that anything was over, it was just marking the beginning of something new...

We're all here for you, for each other and last but not least for Mika

:)

We should all use this break from the wonderful madness of Mika to express our loyalty, not just to him, but to each other in the fan club. This is not the end, it's only the beginning. We've been spoiled really, because Mika has been so active for all the time we've known about him, but all stars have to slow down sometimes. Mika has not slowed down until now, but he will have a rest, record his new album, and then get back on the treadmill so-to-speak.

So lets all just remember everything he's done up to now, and look forward to what he will give us in the near future.

We should all use this break from the wonderful madness of Mika to express our loyalty, not just to him, but to each other in the fan club. This is not the end, it's only the beginning. We've been spoiled really, because Mika has been so active for all the time we've known about him, but all stars have to slow down sometimes. Mika has not slowed down until now, but he will have a rest, record his new album, and then get back on the treadmill so-to-speak.

So lets all just remember everything he's done up to now, and look forward to what he will give us in the near future.

you're sooo right that's what i wanted to tell bu you said it really at the point ;)

:cool: let's look back to all those good things and wait for new bigger things in future ;)

That's just so right! This was only the start! And a really good one. Now wait and see what's future got for us:mf_rosetinted:

Right On Marilyn!!

This is a journey & we have been Very Fortunate to have jumped on the Mika bandwagon right at the beginning!!

Mika The RingMaster will NOT Disappoint!!

I am going to Enjoy watching & listening to this young Talent grow & create Beautiful Music and Art!!

LICM is an Amazing Start but that is what it is -- A Beginning!

I can't even imagine what Mika will do in the future - But I Can't Wait!!