Linedancing/Mika songs....

Hi!

I just got back from my linedancing class (which i know at first doesnt sound very cool at all!) but anyway the last few weeks we ve been learning somes really good dances to Big Girl and Grace Kelly (my suggestion that we learn them just so i can listen to the songs more!) so i was just wondering if anyone else on here has done or does linedancing, or has had ago at learning some of the dances to mika songs. There are loads of different versions to most of his songs. (Just check out youtube for some good ones and some really bad ones too!)

P.S Although the idea of linedancing doesnt sound very cool, its great fun and excercise and you meet loads of new people:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I just got back from my linedancing class (which i know at first doesnt sound very cool at all!) but anyway the last few weeks we ve been learning somes really good dances to Big Girl and Grace Kelly (my suggestion that we learn them just so i can listen to the songs more!) so i was just wondering if anyone else on here has done or does linedancing, or has had ago at learning some of the dances to mika songs. There are loads of different versions to most of his songs. (Just check out youtube for some good ones and some really bad ones too!)

P.S Although the idea of linedancing doesnt sound very cool, its great fun and excercise and you meet loads of new people:thumb_yello:

haha... I love line dancing, but the only ones I know are the Electric Slide and the Cupid Shuffle....lol...

Around here there are nothing but Country bars, and thats all they do....

Congrats on the fun with Mika tunes!:thumb_yello:

haha... I love line dancing, but the only ones I know are the Electric Slide and the Cupid Shuffle....lol...

Around here there are nothing but Country bars, and thats all they do....

Congrats on the fun with Mika tunes!:thumb_yello:

Cool! I ve been doing it for about 3 years now and i actually know quite a few dances, i never though id be able to do one, but hey there we go a hidden talent!

I ve done a few demonstrations at galas and fetes and thing, very scary!