The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh you see my extra strong coffee would make you up .. sorry for the late bar opening :roftl:

A beauttifullllllllllllll sunny english day :punk:

:bleh:

Its a bit dull here today. And im cold!!!

I've never tried coffee :blink: They keep trying to make e try it at work but I'm quite happy to stick with tea.

Nahhh, i dont like it. It doesnt appeal to me..........

I just bought some folders to *hopefully* organise all my work now........... :mf_rosetinted:

I love the smell of coffee though. When we have to refill the coffee beans and everything at work it always smells soooo good. but I couldn't imagine the smell as a taste though. :blink:

Mmmmmmm , you know even smelling coffee wakes you up :punk:

I love starbucks .. mmm sitting there with coffee watching the world go by :shocked:

Mmmmmmm , you know even smelling coffee wakes you up :punk:

I love starbucks .. mmm sitting there with coffee watching the world go by :shocked:

I do that..only with hot chocolate. Even after working n a cafe all day, I'll go sit in Starbucks for ages.

Its a great place to be huh?? :wub2:

Im very much like that in life anyways .. just sit and drink and chat and watch the world go by :wub2:

Yep. when I was at college last year I used to have lots of random 2 or 3 hours breaks when none of my friends did for some reason so I used to go and sit in Costa for 3 hours most days just gazing out the window with my tea/hot chocolate and my chocolate brownie :blush-anim-cl:

Not much has changed

Never tried it :boxed:

Mannnn I couldnt live without it :punk:

Hiya Sarah and everyone else:thumb_yello:

Hello!

Gosh. My parents are doing my head in AGAIN. I hate them sometimes. They just dont understand anything. :badmood::sneaky2: My mother especially. Shes just pure evil at times.

Yep. when I was at college last year I used to have lots of random 2 or 3 hours breaks when none of my friends did for some reason so I used to go and sit in Costa for 3 hours most days just gazing out the window with my tea/hot chocolate and my chocolate brownie :blush-anim-cl:

Not much has changed

Awwwww the MFC full of dreamers :wub2:

Hello!

Gosh. My parents are doing my head in AGAIN. I hate them sometimes. They just dont understand anything. :badmood::sneaky2: My mother especially. Shes just pure evil at times.

Y'know. I lived with my parents for 18 years and have never fallen out with them. I just get along with both of them all the time. Obviously we don't alllways agree but we've always respected each other enough not to fall out over anything. My sister on the other hand had regular screaming matches with them until she moved out. I think it's because I just do anything for a quiet life haha.

:naughty: I killed ze conversation agaiiiinnnnnnnn............ :boxed::blink::tears:

You did??? :shocked:

Y'know. I lived with my parents for 18 years and have never fallen out with them. I just get along with both of them all the time. Obviously we don't alllways agree but we've always respected each other enough not to fall out over anything. My sister on the other hand had regular screaming matches with them until she moved out. I think it's because I just do anything for a quiet life haha.

Yeh I was a bit like that too :shocked:

Im kinda drifty in life always have been , just travelling and eating and different cultures!:punk:

Was having this conversation yesterdy funny enough

Me toooo but there isnt one in Sunderland .. only Newcastle :boxed:

:o

We have lots here :blush-anim-cl: We have about 3 on some streets, nice selection to chose from. Can't wait till summer when we can sit at the tables outside without freeezing.