The British and Proud thread.... Part 2!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know. I lived with my parents for 18 years and have never fallen out with them. I just get along with both of them all the time. Obviously we don't alllways agree but we've always respected each other enough not to fall out over anything. My sister on the other hand had regular screaming matches with them until she moved out. I think it's because I just do anything for a quiet life haha.

You did??? :shocked:

Yeh I was a bit like that too :shocked:

Im kinda drifty in life always have been , just travelling and eating and different cultures!:punk:

Was having this conversation yesterdy funny enough

The thing that annoys me the most is that they never understand. they can't understand anything except their point of view...... :boxed:

Sorry for stepping in on the conversation, but, yknow, ive got nobody else to talk to..... :emot-sad:

The thing that annoys me the most is that they never understand. they can't understand anything except their point of view...... :boxed:

Argh my parents are awful! SO overprotective, I know they have my best interests at heart but not letting me go into town with 4 mates its unfair when my younger brother can get away with murder!

Bad times! :thumbdown:

(I want a frappacino) :punk:

Argh my parents are awful! SO overprotective, I know they have my best interests at heart but not letting me go into town with 4 mates its unfair when my younger brother can get away with murder!

Bad times! :thumbdown:

(I want a frappacino) :punk:

Mine were (and still are) very protective but when it comes to going to places etc. they've always been fine. They used to let me and my sister go to London for day trips n our own when we were 11 and 13 even though it's a 2 hour train trip away. It's good though because compared to most of my friends who weren't allowed to do stuff like that we were more responsible and more confident about getting around places and stuff by the time we actually needed to. When I moved to London 6 months ago I knew my way around better than most of the people at my uni who have always lived in London!

Just think of it this way. It's better for them to care too much than not care at all.

Yumm, chocolate brownies :wub2: .. :biggrin2:

Don't like coffee as well? :wink2:

Well I've never tried it. But I love hot chocolate and tea and have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate brownies despite not actually liking chocolate.

Well I've never tried it. But I love hot chocolate and tea and have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate brownies despite not actually liking chocolate.

You have never tried coffee? :shocked:

The same here, I love hot chocolate, brownies and tea but.. I love chocolate o.O I guess I don't know any person who doesn't like chocolate except for you! :shocked: Wish I didn't like chocolate too... it would be much better :naughty:

Jennie

Your a girl .. and you dont like chocolate orrrr coffee:shocked:

I know I know.. I'm a strange one :P

I love chocolate flavoured things. I just can't eat a block of plain chocolate. Ew.

I'm strange when it comes to food and drinks. I'm sooo fussy but it's mainly because I don't like to try anything. I've never tried Chinese or Indian food, my flatmates are gonna force feed it me one day I think.

I like simple British food and Itallian and generally stuff that doesn't really taste of anything. I'm a nightmare to take out

I know I know.. I'm a strange one :P

I love chocolate flavoured things. I just can't eat a block of plain chocolate. Ew.

I'm strange when it comes to food and drinks. I'm sooo fussy but it's mainly because I don't like to try anything. I've never tried Chinese or Indian food, my flatmates are gonna force feed it me one day I think.

I like simple British food and Itallian and generally stuff that doesn't really taste of anything. I'm a nightmare to take out

I'm fussy with food too. I hate Chinese and Indian. I'll only eat Italian or English food.