travel?

England

I don't know if there is a travel thread , but does anyone love to travel around the world? I always wanted to go to Italy and France.. I also wanted to see MIKA in concert there! that would be great! :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to travel! I've only been one major trip outside of the United States, though. I went to France, Italy, and Greece with a group of other students for 3 weeks. It was so much fun and an amazing experience. Of course I wish my family could have come too, but at the same time it was nice to go with kids my age. We had more freedom and independence. I even got to stay with an Italian family (by myself) for a few days. They didn't speak English which was a challenge but pretty funny. I still talk to one of the girls I met. Also, I made a few friends with the people I went with on my trip. We didn't even know each other except through a few meetings we had before we left.

I'm planning on going on another not this summer but the next summer as soon as I make more money. Either to the Galapagos Islands or Africa. In the Africa trip we get to work with orphans and help build houses. I think that would be so great to do. I've always wanted to travel and help people. Anyway, I'm rambling. Yes, I love to travel to sum it up. :naughty:

I like to travel but I'm a bit too spoiled to go anywhere in the world. I like my comforts. :thumb_yello:

I've seen Mika in the UK and Canada and will likely go to concerts in the US. Germany, Denmark and Australia are also possibilities.

I've lived in South Africa and love going on safari. I love exploring any city in western Europe too. London is my favourite place in the world.

I love to travel! I've only been one major trip outside of the United States, though. I went to France, Italy, and Greece with a group of other students for 3 weeks. It was so much fun and an amazing experience. Of course I wish my family could have come too, but at the same time it was nice to go with kids my age. We had more freedom and independence. I even got to stay with an Italian family (by myself) for a few days. They didn't speak English which was a challenge but pretty funny. I still talk to one of the girls I met. Also, I made a few friends with the people I went with on my trip. We didn't even know each other except through a few meetings we had before we left.

I'm planning on going on another not this summer but the next summer as soon as I make more money. Either to the Galapagos Islands or Africa. In the Africa trip we get to work with orphans and help build houses. I think that would be so great to do. I've always wanted to travel and help people. Anyway, I'm rambling. Yes, I love to travel to sum it up. :naughty:

Kourtney, that is so cool!

I wish I could go with you to Africa. It's been my dream to do something like that.

wow! that sounded fun when you got to say with an Italian family, kk448! I would also love to travel around England, meet lots of people and Maybe even live in Venice or Paris ( or London) sometime... that would be a dream!

:roll1:

I love to travel! I wanna travel all around the world. I have been in Germany, Rome, Paris (4x), London (3x), Belgium and Austria. London is my favorite place in the world.

I would love to go to New York.

I love travelling. I have been to New York and Paris so far but I am hoping to do quite a lot of travelling this summer! If all goes to plan I will be going to Czech, Vienna, Slovakia, Belgium and Amsterdam (MIKA!!!!). Also been to Ireland loads as well. I would love to go to Spain, Africa and Italy and many more places but these are the main places!!!

wow i love europe. this summer i got to go to italy, austria, germany, france and london! for 2 1/2 weeks. i loved it. i want to move to england now! my mom is gunna be in france when mika's there but unfortuanly all the tickets are sold out or i would TOTALLY go b/c i've never seen mika in concert. HE NEEDS TO COME TO FLORIDA!!! but i now love to travel.

I love to travel, been in Singapore for 4 weeks, France, Germany, Belgium, Portugal (which is something to do again, just love that country). I love to travel, but I can't. Because of an immunodeficiency I can't go anywhere. The vaccinations that other people can take, don't work in my case. And beside of that, I'm too ill and have to stay around, so I can reach the hospital where I'm almost famous:wink2: in no time. It sucks, my friend went to Thailand in october. And at the same time, I was taken into hospital:thumbdown: Another kind of vacation, I already call it Hotel AZM (it's the name of the hospital):naughty:

But we travel in the Netherlands sometimes. And Berlin is also a great city, I love it. I would love to go to Ireland and Lapland, and that's not impossible, when I feel better, I know for sure that we'll visit Ireland:thumb_yello:

yay a travel thread!!

My favorite thing is to travel! I love it!! I just never go haha. it sucks. Im 15, so not exactly old enough to fly to London. Ain't got no money either :thumbdown: The only place outside of the country that I've been to is Chile! When I was eight. But I LOVE to travel! My dream (other than my mika related ones) is to travel all around the world. I especially want to go to London. :wub2:

new york city is a really fun place to go! but I'm obsessed and can't stop thinking of moving to or travelling to Italy or France or London... I would just love to travel to all the countries and around the world! :biggrin2:

new york city is a really fun place to go! but I'm obsessed and can't stop thinking of moving to or travelling to Italy or France or London... I would just love to travel to all the countries and around the world! :biggrin2:

Yeah I agree! New York seems really great!!

and France and Italy and London :mf_lustslow: 3 of my top first places on the list :naughty:

Just to see everything and how the people are! Just to experience everything in a different country would be amazing! The culture and weather and everything! hahah

it's a shame most of the italians don't speak a second language..but not for pride like the frenchies, is coz our instruction system sux:thumbdown:

:thumb_yello:

I travelled quite a lot in Europe and I've been to East Africa in a workcamp too..the fact is that i've not seen much of the country i've visited, coz it was always for a short time and I was not really on holiday:blink:

I would love to go to Ireland and Lapland, and that's not impossible, when I feel better, I know for sure that we'll visit Ireland:thumb_yello:

Aw, I hope you're feeling better soon so you can do the things you love.

i can't stand reading this thread. i'm 22 and never been to another country:( actually i didn't travel my own country either. it's a pitty isn't it. you are the luckiest ppl in the world for me. oh god, poor me:(

Aw, I hope you're feeling better soon so you can do the things you love.

Thanks :huglove: There are so many things I like, but I'm like a prisoner of my own body :thumbdown: But, still there are so many things that are worth living for, I'll have fun anyway:wink2:

it's a shame most of the italians don't speak a second language..but not for pride like the frenchies, is coz our instruction system sux:thumbdown:

:thumb_yello:

I travelled quite a lot in Europe and I've been to East Africa in a workcamp too..the fact is that i've not seen much of the country i've visited, coz it was always for a short time and I was not really on holiday:blink:

We aren't required to speak a second language either. We take classes (French, Spanish, and German are all that my school offers) but the classes aren't good enough for us to actually speak the language. :naughty:

Anyway, it was probably just as much my fault that I couldn't understand them as it was their's. However, we did take some French lessons because we thought we were staying with French people and then at the last minute it changed to Italian. I was glad about that though. It just seemed like overall the Italians were much friendlier than the French.

I love traveling! But I'm only 16 and have no money so I don't ever get to. Pretty much the only place I've been to is Cancun. I'm going to Spain next year though for my graduation trip. I'm so excited! We're going to Barcelona and Mallorca I think. And maybe a few other places