travel?

England

That's a cool idea! A friend of my Dad lived her whole life only like 2hrs away from the Grand Canyon and she never went to see it...... I find that sad

Really?? that is a little strange! You'd think she would want to see what all the fuss was about... :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not far??????? You're crazy!!! That's a lot of places for one guy!! (but he's a special guy, isn't he :mf_lustslow: )

I travelled from Spain backk to Dublin to see Backstreet Boys....but let's not open that can of worms :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Yep, since you put it that way... It IS a bit insane, isn't it? The worse is you never seem to get enough, this is about the most addictive drug EVER!

Okay, let's not open that can of worms...:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Yep, since you put it that way... It IS a bit insane, isn't it? The worse is you never seem to get enough, this is about the most addictive drug EVER!

Okay, let's not open that can of worms...:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Yeah it's true..... Mika is addictive. Or is it that he attracts fans who have obsessive/addictive personalities already? This could get confusing... hehehe

:roftl: :roftl:

Yeah it's true..... Mika is addictive. Or is it that he attracts fans who have obsessive/addictive personalities already? This could get confusing... hehehe

Hmmmmmm.... Interesting point.... *insert "thinking deep" smilie* Never thought about it... You may be right, you know...:blink:

Hmmmmmm.... Interesting point.... *insert "thinking deep" smilie* Never thought about it... You may be right, you know...:blink:

lol...yeah maybe....or it could be a combination... Mika attracts obsessives and we become even more obsessed with him.......hahaha

lol...yeah maybe....or it could be a combination... Mika attracts obsessives and we become even more obsessed with him.......hahaha

Well, I can tell! I'm also the obsessive kind, and when it comes to Mika... If it was up to me, I'd follow him around wherever he played, but... I intend to have a life, you know... :naughty: Just to show just how obsessed I am: I was in London and I didn't even think about going to the British Museum!! I mean, an archaeologist and all, someone who always wants to see as much as possible of the places she visits, being in London and spending most of the time queing at Brixton!!:shocked:

Well, I can tell! I'm also the obsessive kind, and when it comes to Mika... If it was up to me, I'd follow him around wherever he played, but... I intend to have a life, you know... :naughty: Just to show just how obsessed I am: I was in London and I didn't even think about going to the British Museum!! I mean, an archaeologist and all, someone who always wants to see as much as possible of the places she visits, being in London and spending most of the time queing at Brixton!!:shocked:

wow!!!! hahaha! You'll have to do that the next time you're in london then... I mean the next time HE's in london..lol

Yeah I'd love to follow him around....but like you said, I have my own life too, but a bit of Mika-escapism/travel/MFC meeet-ups is always good!! I think I'm addicted to travelling too...

wow!!!! hahaha! You'll have to do that the next time you're in london then... I mean the next time HE's in london..lol

Yeah I'd love to follow him around....but like you said, I have my own life too, but a bit of Mika-escapism/travel/MFC meeet-ups is always good!! I think I'm addicted to travelling too...

Definetely!!!!!!! Not that I've never been there, but I like a little culture now and then, you know, hehehehe. Yep, Mika-escapism (sooo accurate!) is needed now and then, the problem is when it becomes so much a part of you that you can't live without it... ehm:blink: Not that I'm in that situation at all, of course... ehm....

Definetely!!!!!!! Not that I've never been there, but I like a little culture now and then, you know, hehehehe. Yep, Mika-escapism (sooo accurate!) is needed now and then, the problem is when it becomes so much a part of you that you can't live without it... ehm:blink: Not that I'm in that situation at all, of course... ehm....

:roftl:

I have no idea what you're talking about...I'm not obsessed either.... :wink2:

Oooops! This was supposed to be a thread about travels, wasn't it? And we turned it into a private chat about some obsession some people (not us) have! Sorry everybody!! :wink2:

yeah I just realised that....sorry everyone *runs and hides in the Spanish thread* :naughty:

wow!I couldn't believe a lot of people would like to visit italy!

I'm very happy for that!I mean,sometimes i feel ashamed because of italians (i'm 15,boys and girls of my age are TERRIBLE! ._.')

would you be adopted like an italian?:thumb_yello:

however,i've been in paris,in greece,in barcelona,in wien,and maybe this summer i'm going to LONDON (the place I would leave)

I also would like to go to the USA :wink2:

wow! you live in Rome! that is so cool! ( to me anyway! :biggrin2: ) what is it like in Italy? I have never been there but it sounds like fun! and why are those kids terrible?

apparently yes..i can't find the article now, and I'd like to know more also about a supposed fan gallery :cool:

so I could go to a place and they would show all of MIKA's artwork? wow! I would love to go to one of those! :thumb_yello:

so I could go to a place and they would show all of MIKA's artwork? wow! I would love to go to one of those! :thumb_yello:

sorry to intrude but, yes, i heard in an interview that after the hit of the blink gallery, he was planning on doing another exhibition of DaWack's art (of Mika), and he talked about everything fans had made and given to him, and that the best pieces of art from the fans where going to be exhibit as well in the gallery...(i think he said in germany?)...

he he

it makes me a bit sad thinking of all wonderful and interesting places I'm missing out cause I'm not able to travel...hope one day things will get better...in meantime thanks God for books and internet...

so far,I've been to Russia and Canada,but I didn't see much really,just one small town in each.

it makes me a bit sad thinking of all wonderful and interesting places I'm missing out cause I'm not able to travel...hope one day things will get better...in meantime thanks God for books and internet...

so far,I've been to Russia and Canada,but I didn't see much really,just one small town in each.

Awh that's a shame, why can't you travel? I'd love to go to Russia some day... And yes you're right, internet is so useful!!!!!!! I love wikipedia!

• 2 weeks later...

hello , ( haven't posted here in a while... )

so has anyone been to Alaska? I might go on a cruise there , but I am wondering if there are glaciers ( I watched the Titanic and now I wonder... )

but this also means I have to get on a plane for the first time , which I hate planes..... :blink:

Awh that's a shame, why can't you travel? I'd love to go to Russia some day... And yes you're right, internet is so useful!!!!!!! I love wikipedia!

sorry,I didn't see this,ok I'm just 12 days late:roftl:,well,I haven't finished my university yet,so money is pretty big issue,and,as you can see,I live in Serbia,we have visa regime that makes travelling really hard,sometimes impossibile.:thumbdown: Should I add,that I HATE politics?:sneaky2:

hello , ( haven't posted here in a while... )

so has anyone been to Alaska? I might go on a cruise there , but I am wondering if there are glaciers ( I watched the Titanic and now I wonder... )

but this also means I have to get on a plane for the first time , which I hate planes..... :blink:

sorry,I've seen Alaska only on tv,looks cold:naughty: