travel?

England

Yep! I will work in Ely and Soham! Where will you be? I'd love to meet you! :D

I'll be in Kent :wink2: I'll PM you with details once it gets closer to the date! I'm moving at the end of August.

Oh yeah, the North West gets rain alot.. :naughty: so you've lived in two amazing countries I've never heard bad things about those countries. :original: My Dad's been to both and loved them, but since he traveled alot when he was younger, he doesn't really like to now. :emot-sad:

Yeah, well they have their share of downsides...but so does every country :wink2: Canada's been wonderful but I miss England's culture so much. Plus I will be living in a city which is a BIG change :naughty: I can't wait!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Kent :wink2: I'll PM you with details once it gets closer to the date! I'm moving at the end of August.

Oh yeah, cool! :D I'd love to meet you!! :D See you soon then! :D

• 4 years later...

Hope this is going in the right thread.

Ever since I graduated from college last year, I've really come to appreciate traveling. I want to visit 30 countries by the time I turn 30 years old, and so far I'm at nine countries, which isn't too bad, right?

Next year I have a month long trip to Asia and on a separate trip, I'll be visiting family in Europe! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just love travelling!

I live in Belgium and have been to Thailand, Mexico, Egypt, Tunesia, Turkey, Namibia, Schotland, Norway, Prague, London, Paris, Rome, Greece, South of Italy, Venice, Florence, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, Sicily, Malta, Dublin, Riga..... and a few other places. :teehee:

I *might* be going to Japan next year....Still have so much on my list.... :mf_lustslow:

I am seriously jealous (in a good way, of course!) of your list. You've been to so many cool places!

So far I'm at 15 countries: Canada, USA, England, France, Portugal, Iceland, Peru, Panama, Cuba, Ireland, Cambodia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore and Thailand. In September I'll be visiting Mexico, Argentina and Uruguay!

Did you end up going to Japan?

Edited by iadoremika

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love to travel most of the time.  I've been to Italy (once), London (twice), France (three times) and Ireland (once).  I have travelled a lot around my home country Scotland as well. :scot: I would like to return to Paris soon, and I definitely want to go to New York in the future!

The only thing that bugs me about travelling is when I have to get the train every day to college, because I have to get up early and the journey is so long and boring... :wait: