Hello, 

這是我今天發在twitter 的:

~祈求來年大富大貴!!
吃完象徵尾牙一過!!要準備大掃除.過新年囉!!

尾牙year-end party
year-end feast

參考blog~^3^
https://t.co/oUsyCHmy26【健康養生飲食—上班族食譜】刈包--農曆12 https://t.co/zGcg8U1Ky0

大掃除今年我們家大致上完成了,great relief  for me. (呼!)

Edited by Mika_baby

前幾天把Meek 的名字翻中文,

今天覺得:為什麼Junior 會先翻,是正確翻譯的嗎?

:blink:

:dunno:

Michael Holbrook Penniman, Jr. 

小麥可荷布魯克皮尼曼

Edited by Mika_baby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018/2/16 at 5:42 AM, silver said:

To all fans in China - Happy New Year :yay:

2018-chinese-new-year-year-of-the-dog-ve

Thank you, Silver!!!

Still in the Chinese  new year's atmosphere and Custom to the end of the Lantern Festival .(2 March ):flowers2::naughty:Thank you! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018/3/17 at 8:34 PM, Kumazzz said:

Thank you Kumazzz! :flowers2:

What's your name? You are big help with Asian fan (and me !)  to know more about Mika I want to know you! :blush-anim-cl:

How do you buy Mikas pilot pens kit ?teach me please! 😂😁

@Mika_baby

I am Eriko ( えり子 ), live in east area of Japan, 59 years old Japanese woman. :bye:

我是Eriko(えり子),住在東日本,59歲的日本女人。

About PILOT pen,

I bought 4 box sets from Netherlands.

https://prooffice.nl/categorie/13059/pilot-mika-pens-and-giftboxes.html

They sent pens to Japan / Korea / Finland and more countries.

You may send a question mail about shipping them to info@prooffice.nl

Good luck !

祝你好運 !

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Helloooooooo----所在地是上海普通内陆大学生Evi here,(感觉这个贴近两年没人回呢。)

就算要翻墙注册我还是找过来了,MFC!……不是很擅长用这种fanclub所以可能会是不是很活跃的类型,见谅:)

Hello @Evishaw,

先不得不誇獎妳,竟然找的到這裡啊!!!!😂

這裡的MFCers 都很熱情,很好逛喔,前幾年忙於工作才沒回來,如果妳願意在這裡討論Mika 大小事,甚至準備合作做跨國禮物給他,是一個很棒的國際交流體驗的!

我也有在微博,超話:

https://weibo.com/p/100808ec55fd159ad9cb9d69525dacc5e35805

大陸的粉絲外語能力超強的!

Anyway 歡迎妳來🤗☺️😄😊

我的MFC 小貼圖不出來了,嗚嗚😩

Edited by Mika_baby
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mika_baby said:

Hello @Evishaw,

先不得不誇獎妳,竟然找的到這裡啊!!!!😂

這裡的MFCers 都很熱情,很好逛喔,前幾年忙於工作才沒回來,如果妳願意在這裡討論Mika 大小事,甚至準備合作做跨國禮物給他,是一個很棒的國際交流體驗的!

我也有在微博,超話:

https://weibo.com/p/100808ec55fd159ad9cb9d69525dacc5e35805

大陸的粉絲外語能力超強的!

Anyway 歡迎妳來🤗☺️😄😊

我的MFC 小貼圖不出來了,嗚嗚😩

我一直有关注微博粉丝团哦:biggrin2:,其实我也是从那里知道MFC的,发现要翻墙才能登但是难不倒我!这种国际fanclub我也还是第一次注册。

话说我知道的微博上的Mikafans几乎人人都会三种语言呢(都好厉害!Mika本人会的语言数量就很不得了……)。

• Like 1

就因為他會說太多語言了,搞的我們粉絲很累耶!哈哈哈!!

(小小聲說....)他最喜歡的就是法文了,....但是在義大利有房子....well 

我喊了好幾年要學法文到現在還沒付諸行動😫😩😓,希望這個目標今年可以開始♥本來是要鎖定西班牙文的。但就再看看。

Edited by Mika_baby

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

from Weibo

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

Translated in Chinese.

MIKA 【法国TÊTU杂志】MIKA采访终于翻译好了!通过杂志我们也能更加了解@Mika_official 内心的想法
非常感谢@辛巴達答 帮助一起翻译[心]你拯救了全文的语文水平[哈哈]
@MIKA米卡粉丝团

2019TETU_1_chinese.thumb.jpg.b7db0629be9d2d9930d551c915cad911.jpg

2019TETU_2_chinese.thumb.jpg.88d72ce005b799aa511a92a1b771844c.jpg

2019TETU_3_chinese.thumb.jpg.b9e150c19f61775486908026c12461d0.jpg

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, silver said:

To all Mika fans in China, I wish you a Happy New Year

image.png.cfa0f41877dcafc6238241992f8bc859.png

I know this is a frightening time, with the new virus spreading, but we are thinking of you :group_hug:

Big thanks and  grateful, silver!  Really hope the virus crisis would be ended soon and it mean to us to know that ur thinking of us . And have to Send all my love to Mainland China  ! :flowers2:

Edited by Mika_baby
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hope Mika announce NEW Asian Tour dates !! :pray:

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Canceled before the official announcement

Mainland China

MIKA is back! Ever since the last triumphant tour, the Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter has been itching to return.

He and his full entourage will leave a technicolour pop trail through the REVELATION TOUR's long-awaited dates, with shows in Shenzhen (March 7) and Hangzhou (March 8).

Don’t miss his mojo this time: the third China journey will feature triple the glee, triple the glitter, and triple the singalongs! 🥳Tickets in the bio.

zhuanlan.zhihu.com

英国流行鬼才 MIKA 2020 中国巡演

“观看MIKA的演出就像猛然跌入了异次元……那里的生活就好似一部大型儿童电视节目般轻快。” —— 《每日电讯报》

众望所归,MIKA要回来了。

自从上次巡演大获成功,这位格莱美提名的唱作人一直期盼着再度回到中国,而如今他势必将带着三倍的欢乐、三倍耀眼的光芒和三倍响亮的歌声开启自己的第三次中国征程。

这次令人翘首已久的中国巡演,他将带着华丽的全套团队在深圳和杭州留下缤纷多彩的梦幻轨迹。

今年早些时候,MIKA发行了精彩万分的新专辑《My Name is Michael Holbrook》,《Pop Matters》评价说其包藏着“他最直戳人心的的巧妙辞藻和最上口的曲调” 。MIKA就是要用这些令人“耳”醉神迷的单曲征服芳心万千,称霸舞池无数;他那令人热血沸腾的现场魔力将会让你彻夜嬉笑开怀,不由自主地加入那气势如虹的千人齐唱。

MIKA音乐生涯的成功始于热门单曲 《Grace Kelly》。收录了这首歌的处女专辑 《Life In Cartoon Motion》在发行之初就直冲英国及另外11个国家的音乐排行榜首位,并在全球取得了700万张销量的好成绩。除首张专辑外,他随后发行的《The Boy Who Knew Too Much》《The Origin of Love》和《No Place In Heaven》另外三张全长专辑也都取得了白金销量认证。

唱片大卖的同时,MIKA不仅获得过“全英音乐奖——年度最具突破艺人”奖项,更受到了“格莱美奖”“MTV欧洲音乐大奖”“首都广播电台大奖”和“世界音乐大奖”等各类奖项的提名。另外,他在 RA12 频道黄金时间的综艺节目《Stasera Casa Mika》 于2017年还获得了大名鼎鼎的“金玫瑰电视节大奖——最佳娱乐节目”奖。他已经在法国版《好声音》中担任了六年的评委,并且在BBC 2广播台主持自己的节目 《The Art of Song》。

在最新的个人专辑《My Name Is Michael Holbrook》,MIKA用色彩纷呈、如梦似幻的另类流行乐趣味精巧地打造出一个属于成年人的、苦情又浪漫的世界。这张专辑不仅收录了《Ice Cream》这首有着90年代英伦金曲风味的先导单曲,还包含MIKA写过的最私人、最内省的歌曲之一——《Tiny Love》。在最新推出的一首热门单曲中,MIKA则大玩electro-tropical风格,以一首《Sanremo》释放夏日高温能量,向所有听众发出前往自己魔幻现实世界的邀请。

英国流行鬼才 MIKA 2020 中国巡演

深圳

• 日期:3月7日
  • 场地:HOU LIVE MAX
  • 地址:深圳市罗湖区布心路3008号 IBC mall 四楼
  • 票价:预售 420 元 / 现场 480 元

杭州

• 日期:3月8日
  • 场地:大麦66LiveHouse
  • 地址:杭州市下城区新北街85号G2-302号
  • 票价:预售 420 元 / 现场 480元

:uk: Google translator

Reveal hidden contents

British pop superstar MIKA 2020 China tour

"Watching MIKA's performance is like suddenly falling into a different dimension ... life there is as brisk as a large children's TV show." ——Daily Telegraph

Everyone is hoping that MIKA 's coming back.

Since the last tour was a big success, the Grammy-nominated singer has been looking forward to returning to China, and now he is bound to carry three times the joy, three times the dazzling light, and three times the loud singing. Start your third China journey.

On this long-awaited China tour, he will leave a colorful and dreamy track in Shenzhen and Hangzhou with a gorgeous full team.

Earlier this year, MIKA released a wonderful new album "My Name is Michael Holbrook", and "Pop Matters" commented that it contained "his most straightforward ingenious rhetoric and the most catchy tune". MIKA is going to use these "ear" intoxicating singles to conquer thousands of hearts and dominate the dance floor countless; his blood-sucking scene magic will make you laugh and laugh all night, and you can't help but join the momentum of the rainbow. People sing together.

The success of MIKA's musical career began with the hit single "Grace Kelly". The song's debut album, "Life In Cartoon Motion," went straight to the top of the music charts in the UK and 11 other countries at the beginning of its release, and achieved 7 million sales worldwide. In addition to his first album, his subsequent releases of "The Boy Who Knew Too Much", "The Origin of Love" and "No Place In Heaven" also received platinum sales certification for three other full-length albums.

At the same time as the record hit, MIKA not only won the "British Music Award-Most Breakthrough Artist of the Year" award, but also received the "Grammy Award", "MTV European Music Award", "Capital Radio Award" and "World Music" Nominations "and other awards. In addition, his prime-time variety show "Stasera Casa Mika" on the RA12 channel won the prestigious "Golden Rose TV Festival Award-Best Entertainment Show" award in 2017. He has been a judge on the French version of "Good Voice" for six years and has hosted his show "The Art of Song" on BBC 2.

In the latest solo album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook", MIKA has exquisitely created an adult, bitter and romantic world with colorful and dreamlike alternative pop fun. This album not only contains "Ice Cream", a lead single from the 1990s, but also contains one of the most private and introspective songs written by MIKA-"Tiny Love". In the latest hit single, MIKA plays electro-tropical style, releases the high-temperature summer energy with a "Sanremo", and invites all listeners to go to their magical real world.

CHINA2020.thumb.jpg.bc70beb63d8cbd070bc18e25d7224c75.jpg

2016 MIKA in Shanghai  (Photo: Wang Tianhao)

v2-6403ec7407081f508281eaf17a876031.thumb.jpg.334a1587bc5ad33f945776af3e479e18.jpg

photo credit: Peter Lindbergh

v2-49cae1b73df579c3481933f3d0a8fa81.thumb.jpg.da748b3de22a953dde66877b190dee96.jpg

v2-20e5d269873da73332f0f64ba9b7ae62.thumb.jpg.7a933f2467405eddc8f43624a4f56fc1.jpg

• Like 1