2008 - Mika @ The Capital Radio Awards

Becky

93573357.jpg93573358.jpg

:blink: a tie with a crown in the pocket? And those converse are embroidered..:cool:

aaargh someone can get hq pics?!?

greta thanks for these photo! he is bellissimo...:naughty:

I'm very curious...I would like to see better his shoes...mhm mhm!

Mika poses with the award for London's Favourite UK Album for 'Life in Cartoon Motion' in the awards room at the Capital 95.8 Awards for Help A London Child at the Park Plaza Riverbank on March 20, 2008 in London, England.

mikacapital23yb2.jpg

thanks dani & greta i have just been reading & looking at the photos on Capital's website, he really deserved to win & he looks great in his outfit:mf_lustslow:

although he does look quite tired in some photo's, especially on page 24 on the Arrivals Gallery of Capital's website (sorry i don't know how to post a link!) that's where they said 'Mika flew in from the states especially for Capital'. Anyway i'm rambling - great news for Mika:thumb_yello:

thanks dani & greta i have just been reading & looking at the photos on Capital's website, he really deserved to win & he looks great in his outfit:mf_lustslow:

although he does look quite tired in some photo's, especially on page 24 on the Arrivals Gallery of Capital's website (sorry i don't know how to post a link!) that's where they said 'Mika flew in from the states especially for Capital'. Anyway i'm rambling - great news for Mika:thumb_yello:

http://www.capitalradio.co.uk/photoWallPhoto.asp?wallID=37880&photoID=2509460

tks lilacmandie

Lucio and Mika pose with the award for London's Favourite UK Album for 'Life in Cartoon Motion' in the awards room at the Capital 95.8 Awards for Help A London Child at the Park Plaza Riverbank on March 20, 2008 in London, England.

mikacapital24oi1.jpg

"So Mika, you just won Favourite UK Male Artist... what was your reaction to that?"

Mika with his award for Favourite UK Male Artist during the Capital Awards 2008

mikacapital15zj8.jpg

"Yeah! Yeah! We were just as thrilled as you! That's totally the reaction I give when I win something too!"

"So can ya give us a smile?"

Mika poses with the award for London's Favourite UK Album for 'Life in Cartoon Motion' in the awards room at the Capital 95.8 Awards for Help A London Child at the Park Plaza Riverbank on March 20, 2008 in London, England.

mikacapital23yb2.jpg

"Okay, alright you don't have to rub it in our face that we didn't win anything. Geez!"

Just joking, couldn't resist. :wink2: Congrats to him that's awesome news! :biggrin2:

93573357.jpg93573358.jpg

:blink:a tie with a crown in the pocket? And those converse are embroidered..:cool:

aaargh someone can get hq pics?!?

Wow you've got an eye for the details. I didn't even notice that tie but it looks great...like his whole outifit.

Thanks Dani and Greta!:biggrin2: