Mfc Convention

kath

yes, i agree...i think we are already thinking about the autumn/winter anyway....

no chance we can see mika performing in rah before that term....or mika performing ANYWAY! :naughty:

but from july festivals of course :mf_rosetinted:

i mean

anything coming from this thread is fine for me...considering that it will be difficult for me to go anyway....but i can dream and sometimes my dreams came true..so , why not?:wink2:

DREAMERS UNITE:wub2:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DREAMERS UNITE:wub2:

sure....no one can cast our dreams away...not even the big M!

:punk:

i'm not the one who can decide anything...but

can we ask him in july? ppl who can get near and ask questions....i mean, the ones he knows better and trusts (you know who you are!:wink2:)

whether it's possible for him to plan a rah concert

if he can, around which day/month (year? :roftl::roftl:)

what else?

:blink:

Oooh i wanna go...where ever it is !!

or should i say WE ... Becker will wanna come too !!!

We will find a back packers hostel & stay there ...normally only about £10 each per night !!

If you go to the RAH calendar, you can see how tough ti would be for MIka to appear there...

http://tickets.royalalberthall.com/season/performances.aspx?monthyear=7-2008

He's busy most of July, and RAH is fully booked right through from July 18th until mid September. They have Gershwin and then the Proms and then other stuff.

So much as it would be fun to persuade Mika to do RAH, it would require more careful planning!!:wink2:

I was kinda hoping for a Christmassy-season type RAH gig by Mika....but of course for that he would have to agree to do it first, ahhaahaaaaaa

I wonder how we can officially petition him to do it?

FD? Any ideas, seeing as you are one of the ones with "connections"?:naughty:

I was kinda hoping for a Christmassy-season type RAH gig by Mika....but of course for that he would have to agree to do it first, ahhaahaaaaaa

I wonder how we can officially petition him to do it?

FD? Any ideas, seeing as you are one of the ones with "connections"?:naughty:

mmmmmmmm

Im so so so relucant to post anythin with conversations with Jerry you know ...

I ask he lets us down ....

What I would say is though we should have this meet up and we can ask and push :thumb_yello:

But we dont back down so I think that will come of benefit for us ....

Yeh Im thinking it all through

I was gonna ask Sara if we were gonna wear RAH t shirts to the Paris show?

i thought i read in the rah thread that she was seriously going to think about it....but i assumed just for you and her....:wink2:

but if we are thinking about making tshirts for as many fans as possible (the ones who want to wear it and afford an extra cost), i'm for it!:thumb_yello:

i'm easy...you decide, i obey!!

Ok, so we thought it would be a good idea to get Tshirts done asking Mika (in a humorous way I say:naughty:) for a RAH gig, but we never decided on specifics.

I know a site that does it, but I'm unsure of the detail on how to coordinate it for different people from diff places to get the Tshirts done...it seems very complicated when it comes to paying for them, shipping them, etc...

I had initially thought of getting them with Rose, as we are going to Paris together and we said we'd do it, but I can't see it working well if it's a large scale. I can't possibly front the cash for everyone, and one has to pay when ordering, soo... :naughty:.

Unless it's for a very small group of people, or otherwise we could all agree on a logo and get our Tshirts printed separately with the same wording on it?

What does everyone think?

Ok, so we thought it would be a good idea to get Tshirts done asking Mika (in a humorous way I say:naughty:) for a RAH gig, but we never decided on specifics.

I know a site that does it, but I'm unsure of the detail on how to coordinate it for different people from diff places to get the Tshirts done...it seems very complicated when it comes to paying for them, shipping them, etc...

I had initially thought of getting them with Rose, as we are going to Paris together and we said we'd do it, but I can't see it working well if it's a large scale. I can't possibly front the cash for everyone, and one has to pay when ordering, soo... :naughty:.

Unless it's for a very small group of people, or otherwise we could all agree on a logo and get our Tshirts printed separately with the same wording on it?

What does everyone think?

this is exactly what i was thinking...creating a 'RAH LOGO' that anyone can have printed on a t-shirt at home.

working on a logo is enough fun and no trouble in getting the shirts made!

whoever goes to a july gig can wear it (who wants!)...the more we are, more pressure we get!

poor poor lad............i see no easy escaping!

this is exactly what i was thinking...creating a 'RAH LOGO' that anyone can have printed on a t-shirt at home.

working on a logo is enough fun and no trouble in getting the shirts made!

whoever goes to a july gig can wear it (who wants!)...the more we are, more pressure we get!

poor poor lad............i see no easy escaping!

good idea Robi!

We can do just that!

And people can decorate their own tshirts or whatever!!

M

I

K

R A H

Or something simple like that? Thats not come out right - but the A of Mika

is the middle A of RAH!!

OOOH I LOVE THAT IDEA!!

YES !!! Well done Wendi, that is the one!:thumb_yello: