The Pet thread

soangel

Yes it is a hamster :thumb_yello:

Lotje is a Syrian hamster

Billy Brown is a Chinese hamster

And Frummel is a Roborovski hamster

Syrian hamsters: 1-3 years

Roborovski hamsters: 1-2 years (sometimes 3-4 years)

Chinese hamsters: 2-4 years

Russian hamsters: 1-3 years

most hamsters die around there second year

actually it is very normal :blush-anim-cl:

Hamsters are solitaire animals which means you have to keep them alone in a cage because they don't tolerate other hamsters, which means that when you do keep them together the dominant and stronger one will eat the weaker one. It might seem cruel but that is how nature works.

Only Roborovski hamster can be kept together but there is still a small change that it will go wrong. Frummel was also living with his brother but after a year his brother began to attack him so they where separated.

Hello there.

I've not come accross you for a bit.

How are you?

so am i, with my cat on my knees which makes it a little bit difficult to write. :naughty: the dog is jealous and brought me three balls and two toys :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

My 3 hamsters are all sleeping :roftl:

and my guinea pig and rabbit are eating

Hello there.

How's you?

i'm okay :bleh:

I'm trying to find a way to convince my mom that I want another hamster. :blush-anim-cl:

someone put it on a site for sale because there 6 year old is afraid of it :boxed:

I want to take care of it :wub2: she is smal and really cut and I can take the cage with me to

:wub2: It says Angel in handwriting on it and on the back our address and everything...

Simba has the blue version with a green collar, and angel's colour is pink with diamond rhinestones :mf_lustslow::roftl:

My dog has a pink vera bradley collar.And a blue one. She's so spoiled :wub2:

I'm trying to find a way to convince my mom that I want another hamster. :blush-anim-cl:

someone put it on a site for sale because there 6 year old is afraid of it :boxed:

I want to take care of it :wub2: she is smal and really cut and I can take the cage with me to

i hope you're able to get him! it seems strange to me for a 6 year old to be afraid of a hamster. personally i don't think hamsters are the right kind of pet for a 6 year old anyway. from my experience they usually squeeze them too hard when picking them up or drop them, or whatever else.

Awwwwww!!

What's the hamster you've got already called.

i hope you're able to get him! it seems strange to me for a 6 year old to be afraid of a hamster. personally i don't think hamsters are the right kind of pet for a 6 year old anyway. from my experience they usually squeeze them too hard when picking them up or drop them, or whatever else.

yes i know

I really want her :wub2: she looks cute :naughty: